Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,407 members, 7,958,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

Infinix Zero Complaint Thread - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero Complaint Thread (71343 Views)

The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Blackberry Z10 Vs Infinix Zero X506 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
madgoat:
angry angry angry sad angry angryTHIS IS THE CRAPPIEST FONE EVER! LOST ALL MY FONE CONTACTS MYSTERIOUSLY DIZ MORNING. MY DIALER KEEPS HANGING AND CRASHING, MY FONE CONTACTS WONT LOAD. CANT DO ANYTIN ON THE DIALER OR CONTACTS.... SMMMMHHH
#I WONT ADVISE MY ENEMY TO BUY THIS FONE. ITS THE WORST FONE EVER. angry
I CURSE THE DAY I BOUGHT THIS FONE AND THE PPLE DAT MANUFACTURED IT. angry HOW WILL I LOSE OVER 600 IMPORTANT FONE NUMBERS DUE TO A FONE MALFUNCTION.... SMMHHHHH
are you fooling the public or fooling ur self, u dial 228 and u said all contact is not working, now let me given u a task to prove u re lying, goto menu, click on contact, then give me a screenshot
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
nani667:

Oga take it easy.... This is rather weird... All the complaints so far have been hardware related, so this your issue is a new one..... You don't usually save your contacts with your email accounts ? Cos normally your contacts should be synced online already..., so that anytime you switch devices or format your current device, as soon as you register your email address your contacts will sync and they'll reappear on your phone..... If you did that all your contacts would be readily available to you....

About the freezing dialer try performing a Factory reset...

Sorry about your contacts.... If you ask me na to throway that phone sure pass
all my contact are also sycronize in my email
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
safas20:
are you fooling the public or fooling ur self, u dial 228 and u said all contact is not working, now let me given u a task to prove u re lying, goto menu, click on contact, then give me a screenshot

#dnt u understand d meaning of d word 'freeze' or 'hang' smmhhhh
Plz try to use ur brain sometimes, it wont kill u if u tink a little.
U tink i will be wasting time coming here for solution if i dnt av a problem wt d fone?
Read d prob i stated above again.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
safas20:
all my contact are also sycronize in my email

The contact app is not working at all. It cant sync. Cant even transfer d back up contacts. Cant store new contact as well coz it will freeze.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by nani667: 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
madgoat:

The contact app is not working at all. It cant sync. Cant even transfer d back up contacts. Cant store new contact as well coz it will freeze.

Have you done the Factory Reset.....?
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Believe13: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
safas20:
its 1k at ikeja, microstation building, i bought gold, they also have black

@safas20 oh really! will check it out this week. thanks.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Believe13: 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
@safaras20 I just checked MicroStation website for the pouch its 2k!
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Believe13: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
@safas20 I just checked MicroStation website for the pouch its 2k!
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2014
Believe13:
@safas20 I just checked MicroStation website for the pouch its 2k!

Dnt mind safas.... Dat guy can lie oh... Even in broad daylight he will still lie and say its night grin
Even on Konga d pouch is not 1K...smmmhh
It has been 2K at microstation ever since it was released.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Dragonking: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2014
Carlcaresophia:
Hi!You can take your phone to our carlcare service center.Our colleague there will help you to solve the problem.Thank you!

I noticed some sratches on my infinix zero...How can u guys help on this issue?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by abogjohn(m): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2014
madgoat:

too much problems for this infinix zero o. thank Jah i neva invest my cool hard earned 25k for dis zero. truly zero as it name implies

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by KayWills(m): 3:59am On Oct 21, 2014
GSMArenaNG:

You didn't say anything about the one that damaged a friends battery and the power banks got swollen, you are just promoting ur product more rather than focusing on what matter most to your customers, they want to know if what i am saying is true or not!!
Mehn ya wrds suck<grow up>....Mayorall kip u d gud wrk
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by GSMArenaNG(m): 7:34am On Oct 21, 2014
KayWills:
Mehn ya wrds suck<grow up>....Mayorall kip u d gud wrk
Hey KayWills I can confirm now dat u are really an amateur or should I call you Man @ 5(hope you use ur fish brain to understand what I mean), I want to give you a task y will mayrll not be sincered. That pb I have seen it somany on Chinese sites though with a different names. But he claims he manufactured them instead of been sincered don't you knw for that reason alone some customers may suspect something different. Please go through the whole chat before you mention
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by samkolo(m): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2014
GSMArenaNG:

Hey KayWills I can confirm now dat u are really an amateur or should I call you Man @ 5(hope you use ur fish brain to understand what I mean), I want to give you a task y will mayrll not be sincered. That pb I have seen it somany on Chinese sites though with a different names. But he claims he manufactured them instead of been sincered don't you knw for that reason alone some customers may suspect something different. Please go through the whole chat before you mention

why u get problem like this?

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by frebor(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2014
mayorall:

Hi Mizzzbeee ,

Infinix zero has 8GB and 16GB version but same appearance and looks. but different memory content.

Iphone 4 comes with different memory version but same design

60 leaves exercise books come with same size but different brand name and texture.

Different houses are with same design but built with different materials and have different contents.

Samsung and LG flat screen TV are with same design but different content, function and brand name.

Kindly go through our thread and view the reviewers profile if not sure of their feedbacks

www.nairaland.com/1831348/mayor-
source-12000mah-full-capacity

Let's see the contents of your mayor source power banks, here is my own Lumsing ( https://www.nairaland.com/1809260/genuine-lumsingtm-romoss-sense-4tm) and it contains original grade A LG Electronics 3.7V 2600mah batteries.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by mayorall(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
frebor:

Let's see the contents of your mayor source power banks, here is my own Lumsing ( https://www.nairaland.com/1809260/genuine-lumsingtm-romoss-sense-4tm) and it contains original grade A LG Electronics 3.7V 2600mah batteries.

I hope you are for a constructive argument sir. Also see this is an alternative username of someone I know.

Mayor source battery content is original Li-ion ( lithium ion battery)

Last time I checked, I discovered LG batteries are made with Li-ion too. Samsung battery is made with Li-ion, Nokia battery is made with Li-ion. Check our thread for photos of our pb batteries and content.
www.nairaland.com/1831348/mayor-source-12000mah-full-
capacity

Attached is a 2014 Phone released by LG in 2014, the specification showed us the LG phone battery is made with Li-ion. We can learn from each other sir. On gsmarena (I hope you can trust the site)
www.gsmarena.com/lg_l60_dual-6415.php

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by frebor(m): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
mayorall:

I hope you are for a constructive argument sir. Also see this is an alternative username of someone I know.

Mayor source battery content is original Li-ion ( lithium ion battery)

Last time I checked, I discovered LG batteries are made with Li-ion too. Samsung battery is made with Li-ion, Nokia battery is made with Li-ion. Check our thread for photos of our pb batteries and content.
www.nairaland.com/1831348/mayor-source-12000mah-full-
capacity

Attached is a 2014 Phone released by LG in 2014, the specification showed us the LG phone battery is made with Li-ion. We can learn from each other sir. On gsmarena (I hope you can trust the site)
www.gsmarena.com/lg_l60_dual-6415.php

mayorall:

Lol, I see you are trying to avoid the challenge. It's a result of your shallow knowledge in battery tech.

Most rechargeable batteries on the market are lithium-ion, including the one in your wrist watch. Some manufacturers employ Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) batteries too.

Na pictures of wetin dey inside your power bank I wan see, the fact that I mentioned LG as an original OEM no mean say you go dey show me GSM arena LG phone specs.

If you no fit produce the pics and tell us who manufactured the cells inside your bank, abeg just forget about his talk.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by mayorall(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
frebor:

Lol, I see you are trying to avoid the challenge. It's a result of your shallow knowledge in battery tech.

Most rechargeable batteries on the market are lithium-ion, including the one in your wrist watch. Some manufacturers employ Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) batteries too.

Na pictures of wetin dey inside your power bank I wan see, the fact that I mentioned LG as an original OEM no mean say you go dey show me GSM arena LG phone specs.

If you no fit produce the pics and tell us who manufactured the cells inside your bank, abeg just forget about his talk.

Actually thought you are for a constructive argument.
kindly scrow up. You were provided with a link where you can find the content sir and the pics. Thanks sir. Have a lovely day. Bye
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Beckharm: 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
Watvhing
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by frebor(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
Beckharm:

Are you ok mr man?, I expected you to be wiser than this, discover people studying bad belleim when you see one ignore them. Enjoying the game anyway. Nigerians and competition.

I don't intend to pull anyone else into the tussle nor rubbish Mayorall and his biz. But when anyone puts up a dumb argument, we'll need some proof to attest to his claims.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by mayorall(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
Beckharm:

Are you ok mr man?, I expected you to be wiser than this, discover people studying bad belleim when you see one ignore them. Enjoying the game anyway. Nigerians and competition.

Seeing sir. Thanks
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
nani667:

Have you done the Factory Reset.....?

Yes i av and its working now.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
So i did factory reset and my dialer and contact apps are working again. Though d fone seems to lag abit.
Iv noticed anoda prob now Sometimes wen i receive a call i see a msg come on d screen and d screen kinda resets wen i press ok on d msg.

##plz wat cud be wrong and wats d solution Tech Gurus.

See d screen shot below.

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by damcqute(m): 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
Need help concerning a friend's week old infinix zero. She complains that it hangs sometimes but when she looks and unlocks the phone it stops hanging. But now, the frequency of hanging has increased and now she has to reboot it sometimes for it to function again. What could be wrong and how can she go about it? @miztyna @safas20 @madgoat
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
damcqute:
Need help concerning a friend's week old infinix zero. She complains that it hangs sometimes but when she looks and unlocks the phone it stops hanging. But now, the frequency of hanging has increased and now she has to reboot it sometimes for it to function again. What could be wrong and how can she go about it? @miztyna @safas20 @madgoat
take it to carlcare and do it free
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
madgoat:
So i did factory reset and my dialer and contact apps are working again. Though d fone seems to lag abit.
Iv noticed anoda prob now Sometimes wen i receive a call i see a msg come on d screen and d screen kinda resets wen i press ok on d msg.

##plz wat cud be wrong and wats d solution Tech Gurus.

See d screen shot below.
take it to carlcare and get it repaired. free at the VIP section
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
damcqute:

Lol... Guy i go vex wt u oh... I never even finish solving my own fone problem. The fone just dey confuse me.
#Let ur frnd check for any apps dat might be causing it to hang. She can also do a factory reset.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
safas20:
take it to carlcare and get it repaired. free at the VIP section

Smmmmhhh... My fone is barely a month old and now i av to take it there due to a factory problem.
undecided
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 6:30am On Oct 22, 2014
madgoat:

Smmmmhhh... My fone is barely a month old and now i av to take it there due to a factory problem.
undecided
u tried rooting your phone?
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 6:30am On Oct 22, 2014
madgoat:

undecided
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
safas20:
u tried rooting your phone?

No i didnt. The fone is still as it came. Dats why im wondering wat cud av caused a problem wt d OS.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
madgoat:

No i didnt. The fone is still as it came. Dats why im wondering wat cud av caused a problem wt d OS.
go get it repairs at Carl care

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) / iPhone 6S: Honest Review / Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.