Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Me And My Religion.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Me And My Religion.... (506 Views)

Losing My Religion / Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) / Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Religion.... by israelboy1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
i will keep on doing the best which i like....never will i point my accusing finger on any one, so as to avoid the scenario of it bouncing back on me....even though things seems to appear the way i never wished, why should i then turn back....voice out the rage in me...accuse my fellow humanity,...hide under the so called religion which i am yet to be sure of...whatever my heart says....i will follow....why should i even condemn...since i was been told we are not perfect as human.....should i keep judging so as to appear as a saint.....even if i am been forced into what i am yet to believe.....should i then accept the fact that the others are wrong....why should i then continue to see the fault in myself, instead of talking about the good i have been hoping for..........never will i point the accusing finger....cos i know not who is watching me

(1) (Reply)

Living By Faith / Sexual Purity / Queen Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.