Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. (5136 Views)

It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword – ALIYU GWARZO / DANGEROUS WORDS FROM ALIYU GWARZO. / We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E!!!
It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians
- Aliyu Gwarzo.
**We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King
and installed our Fulani Emir.
**We took that ancient town away from the
barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods.
**No one will stop us from taking back our
power. We will kill, maim, destroy & turn this
country into war zone and refugee camp if they
try it.
''When I say that the Presidency must come to
the North next year I am referring to the Hausa-
Fulani core north and not any northern christian
or muslim minority tribe.
The Christians in the north such as the Berom,
the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the
Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma
and all the others are nothing and the muslim
minorities in the north, including the Kanuri, the
Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the
Marghur and all the others know that when we
are talking about leadership in the north and in
Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-
Fulani.
They can grumble, moan and groan as much as
they want but each time they go into their
bedrooms to meet their wives and each time
they get on their prayer mats to begin their
prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that
they fear, that they bow to and that they pray
for.
Some of them are even ready to give us their
wives and daughters for one nights sport and
pleasure. They owe us everything. This is
because we gave them Islam through the great
Jihad waged by Sheik Usman Dan Fodio.
We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and
installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient
town away from the barbarian yoruba and their
filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places
and all these people by imposing islam on them
by force.
It was either the Koran or the sword and most of
them chose the Koran. In return for the good
works of our forefathers Allah, through the
British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as
we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that
and we intend to continue.
No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from
taking back our power next year. We will kill,
maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa's
biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it.
Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My
answer is what do you expect? We do not have
economic power or intellectual power. All we
have is political power and they want to take
even that from us.
We must fight and we will fight back in order to
keep it. They have brought in the infidels from
America and the pigs from Israel to help them
but they will fail. The war has just begun, the
Mujahadeen are more than ready and by Allah
we shall win.
If they don't want an ISIS in Nigeria then they
must give us back the Presidency and our
political power. Their soldiers are killing our
warriors and our people every day but mark this:
even if it takes one hundred years we will have
our revenge.
Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will
be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani
have very long memories.''- ALIYU GWARZO
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nd our govt is dere talkin about rehabilitatn....
Hmmm
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by olu77(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
Who the fool is this barbarian called aliyu ?
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sauce kid
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by rawpadgin(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
the fool should be thanking his stars for freedom of speech

1 Like

Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by okosodo: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
It does not make sense
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by 97loodbre(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
First, I'm suprised at d FOOOL dat posted dis.
Secondly, I'll be more suprised at d bigger foools dat will believe dis crap! Even a mad man will not make dis type of statements not to talk of a sane humanbeing. This is clearly a fabricated story by enemies of progress who are hell bent on setting d massess of dis country against one another along religious and ethnic line. Before u know it , some idiotsss will com on board and start spewing rubbish! I weep for dis country. It is those who hav not seen any war dat usually pray for war. A war has never done anything good. U never who d victims will be! Look at north and south sudan, even after deviding d country there's still no peace in d countries so why won't Nigerians learn their lesson from dat. For all those fuelling religious and ethnic clash in dis country, may u never find peace, may there always be war in ur houses and souls. Amen.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by mickyarams: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
So much for the religion of peace. Awon fi ija bi!
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
97loodbre: First, I'm suprised at d FOOOL dat posted dis.
Secondly, I'll be more suprised at d bigger foools dat will believe dis crap! Even a mad man will not make dis type of statements not to talk of a sane humanbeing. This is clearly a fabricated story by enemies of progress who are hell bent on setting d massess of dis country against one another along religious and ethnic line. Before u know it , some idiotsss will com on board and start spewing rubbish! I weep for dis country. It is those who hav not seen any war dat usually pray for war. A war has never done anything good. U never who d victims will be! Look at north and south sudan, even after deviding d country there's still no peace in d countries so why won't Nigerians learn their lesson from dat. For all those fuelling religious and ethnic clash in dis country, may u never find peace, may there always be war in ur houses and souls. Amen.
I know scumberg will attack me but i am not
ready to argue with him.mchwweeeee

2 Likes

Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by thewarrior72: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
grin ;Lol Abokii fulani calling another tribe barbarians...what an irony shocked

Anyways my question is, what stopped usman dan fodio from exten his jihadism to southeast?

6 Likes

Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
@97loodbre or what r u called.
i just hate it when someone who poses himself
to be educated and enghlightened should
represent himself with some vaguely
assumptions just to defend his stand.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by wilfred110(m): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Do you need an urgent loan? we offer all types of loan as low as 2% interest rate.
details applicant should contact us via email:www.fidelityloanfirm28@gmail.com for more informations, applicant should get back to us with the informations below. 1. Full name: 2 .Country: 3. Loan amount needed: 4. Loan duration:5. Occupation 6. Phone number: 7. Monthly income: 8. Purpose Of Loan: Have you applied for a loan before : Reply to via email:www.fidelityloanfirm28@gmail.com
Regards.
WILFRED.
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by am0s(m): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2014

nigga u r not alrite.....
d one apenin in diz country is a movie play to you abi..

8 Likes

Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by FastShipping: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
SOURCE??
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by Omololu007(m): 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
profjustine458: U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E!!!
It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians
- Aliyu Gwarzo.
**We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King
and installed our Fulani Emir.
**We took that ancient town away from the
barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods.
**No one will stop us from taking back our
power. We will kill, maim, destroy & turn this
country into war zone and refugee camp if they
try it.
''When I say that the Presidency must come to
the North next year I am referring to the Hausa-
Fulani core north and not any northern christian
or muslim minority tribe.
The Christians in the north such as the Berom,
the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the
Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma
and all the others are nothing and the muslim
minorities in the north, including the Kanuri, the
Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the
Marghur and all the others know that when we
are talking about leadership in the north and in
Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-
Fulani.
They can grumble, moan and groan as much as
they want but each time they go into their
bedrooms to meet their wives and each time
they get on their prayer mats to begin their
prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that
they fear, that they bow to and that they pray
for.
Some of them are even ready to give us their
wives and daughters for one nights sport and
pleasure. They owe us everything. This is
because we gave them Islam through the great
Jihad waged by Sheik Usman Dan Fodio.
We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and
installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient
town away from the barbarian yoruba and their
filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places
and all these people by imposing islam on them
by force.
It was either the Koran or the sword and most of
them chose the Koran. In return for the good
works of our forefathers Allah, through the
British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as
we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that
and we intend to continue.
No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from
taking back our power next year. We will kill,
maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa's
biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it.
Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My
answer is what do you expect? We do not have
economic power or intellectual power. All we
have is political power and they want to take
even that from us.
We must fight and we will fight back in order to
keep it. They have brought in the infidels from
America and the pigs from Israel to help them
but they will fail. The war has just begun, the
Mujahadeen are more than ready and by Allah
we shall win.
If they don't want an ISIS in Nigeria then they
must give us back the Presidency and our
political power. Their soldiers are killing our
warriors and our people every day but mark this:
even if it takes one hundred years we will have
our revenge.
Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will
be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani
have very long memories.''- ALIYU GWARZO
what a foolish comment by a aboki,,if GEJ wins next year election,if e wins free and fair,any region dat riot or try any nonsense,must b fully dealt wit brute force....rubbish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by fr3do(m): 2:57am On Oct 01, 2014

Una tears no dey finish sad

2 Likes

Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by scribble: 3:25am On Oct 01, 2014
Hausa fulani on weed

1 Like

Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:57am On Oct 01, 2014
profjustine458: @97loodbre or what r u called.
i just hate it when someone who poses himself
to be educated and enghlightened should
represent himself with some vaguely
assumptions just to defend his stand.
why dnt u shut your fucck up and post at least 3sources (not blogs, real newspaper companies) to back this claim?

There will be no good newspaper company that won't be scampering for this type of news!

Its very funny the joke is on you..how will u claim to be educated by posting such rubbish without a substantial claim to back it up?

1 Like

Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by amakufrancis(m): 4:09am On Oct 01, 2014
*opens mouth*unbelievable
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 01, 2014
Hausa fulanis been conquering yorubas since ......
I hope tinubu is reading this. He must stop licking the asses of people like buhari now

3 Likes

Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by smada13(m): 7:43am On Oct 01, 2014
hmmmm......someone is running mad....
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 01, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: why dnt u shut your fucck up and post at least 3sources (not blogs, real newspaper companies) to back this claim?

There will be no good newspaper company that won't be scampering for this type of news!

Its very funny the joke is on you..how will u claim to be educated by posting such rubbish without a substantial claim to back it up?
keep looking for source.your house is burning and you r looking for rat.mfk.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by ifaoni(m): 7:58am On Oct 01, 2014
war is looming
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by seankay(m): 8:14am On Oct 01, 2014
Who is this Lunatic called Aliyu Gwarzo?
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by ShirelleBaby: 8:36am On Oct 01, 2014
profjustine458: keep looking for source.your house is burning and you r looking for rat.mfk.
you are RET"A"R"DE'D and a really dumb bitc"h-you can't provide any link to authenticate ur story.ur ip address should be tracked and u should be seriously dealt with.u hide behind ur fone and come up with stories to fuel further troubles.this war u are looking for,all males in ur family will be in the war front.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by osundu(m): 8:44am On Oct 01, 2014
Gwarzo by the grace of God,I will partake in the army dat will crush u namas.I will single u out,slash ur throat as example for others.I DON'T THREATEN PPLE,I DO IT.
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2014
GWOZA WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU.
LIKE SHAKAUR YOU WILL DIE BY THE MILITARY BULLET

1 Like

Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by Abbey2sam(m): 9:53am On Oct 01, 2014
rawpadgin: the fool should be thanking his stars for freedom of speech

it doesn't mean there's freedom after speech
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by Tobbie9(m): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2014
Anyone could have typed this, dull nlers
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
is this the next Shekau
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
...blissful ignorance is a disease worse than corruption plaguing Nigerians. This is how we laughed that suicide bombings is alien to Nigeria. We love our lives too much. Here we are today and over 30,000 needless deaths later.. we are still eating cornflakes and watching telemundo like the clueless ignoramus we are. The handwriting is on the wall. But we choose to ignorantly laugh at it once more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Is Officially The Most Used Human Being In Nigerian Politics / Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F / Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.