Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo (8119 Views)

It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword – ALIYU GWARZO / DANGEROUS WORDS FROM ALIYU GWARZO. / It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
When I say that the Presidency must come to the north next year I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core north and not any northern christian or muslim minority tribe.

The Christians in the north such as the Berom, the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma and all the others are nothing and the muslim minorities in the north, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the north and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani.

They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for.

Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one nights sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by Sheik Usman Dan Fodio.

We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing islam on them by force.

It was either the Koran or the sword and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue.

No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa's biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it. Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us.

We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahadeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win.

If they don't want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the Presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years we will have our revenge.

Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories.''- ALIYU GWARZO. From Femi Fani- Kayode facebook wall

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by DickDastardly(m): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
THRASH in upper case

7 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by marieolae(f): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
I'm expectin the worst 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by 4thsense: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
A breathing human being actually said this in this country? Your defense is taken from you, you will see this nation flourish for the good of everyone while you waste away.

7 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by kemdee1: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hope this isn't true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by donphilopus: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
marieolae: I'm expectin the worst 2015

Babe, you're now frequent in politics section o. Hope all is well sha?! Anyways, nice development!

1 Like

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by AUTOCRATIC(m): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
Na who dey talk? Animal or animal farm?
Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by BlackTechnology: 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
Trash

FFK we are not moved by your scare tactics

2 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by marieolae(f): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
donphilopus:

Babe, you're now frequent in politics section o. Hope all is well sha?! Anyways, nice development!
all is well. What party do u support?
Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by RockMaxi: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Deraigned lots.
Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by tomakint: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
There is nothing put up there that did not define the true nature of the Hausa-Fulani vision and mind-set of a Nigeria of their dreams. Thank God a South-South man is right there to curtail their excesses!

6 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by asadike(f): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ok o. We in igboland are anxious,waiting nd praying. Infact, gej til Buhari becomes a born again christian

19 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by donphilopus: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
marieolae: all is well. What party do u support?

APC, you?!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by thirty(m): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
AUTOCRATIC: Na who dey talk? Animal or animal farm?
But i dream about this last night. My dream dont come true anyway. Come to talk of it, Who the south-south GEJ will hand over to? May be the eastern Ibo. No, the mddle-belt. The southwest Yoruba is the turn. Mssshhh. In hundred years, hausa-fulani may... The northern people dont forget but they forg___. Fill in the gap!
Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by marieolae(f): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
donphilopus:

APC, you?!
exactly! We have nothing to debate about then smiley

2 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by donphilopus: 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
marieolae: exactly! We have nothing to debate about then smiley

Lol... Makes brain!
Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by IGBOSON1: 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
kemdee1: Hope this isn't true.

^^^ He's just voicing the thoughts of many core-northern muslims; and what many of us down south believe they're thinking!

And to think we once had the chance to be free from these.......these people, but blew it!

8 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by A7(m): 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
And the source is ffk? undecided

1 Like

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by thirty(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^ He's just voicing the thoughts of many core-northern muslims; and what many of us down south believe they're thinking!

And to think we once had the chance to be free from these.......these people, but blew it!
blow what? GEJ is in best position to splt this country. If not, the north may...

1 Like

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Illiteracy is indeed expensive
Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by tomakint: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
Collynzo22:
You are an Islamic extremist and your late dad was a suicide bomber, so I ain't surprised.
Oh the bastard's late dad was a suicide bomber? shocked shocked my brother tell me what I don't know....very soon the jobless ram shall be hunted down and dunbu like eran Ileya for sure.....worthless bastard

6 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by pentagonal: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
Collynzo22:
You are an Islamic extremist and your late dad was a suicide bomber, so I ain't surprised.

says a phool with corrosive fluid for brains. it's pa amadi that will die from bubonic plague. same idiocy that made chino a laughing stock is engraved in your genome.

1 Like

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by idumuose(m): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tomakint,it's obvious you are giving these Janjaweeeeedians some sleepless nights.
Right now i'm on Gbawe's case.I will also make a mockery of him.

Back to the topic.This is the mindset of an average Fulani including Buhari but they always
Forget one thing:Things are no longer the way they used to be.The north is no
Longer monolithic.The only thing that is constant is change and the earlier they realise it the better
For them.
tomakint: There is nothing put up there that did not define the true nature of the Hausa-Fulani vision and mind-set of a Nigeria of their dreams. Thank God a South-South man is right there to curtail their excesses!

14 Likes

Re: We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo by andyanders: 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gwazo na person? When idiots like Gwazo and his pig fulan family talk, you know that animals in their kingdom were just talking trash.

Useless Gwazo and his piggery brothers should just forget anything about leadership.Them over there in the North think power or leadership is their birth right, useless people.

People without brain who sleep with donkeys, sheep and cows.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Proves The Nigerian Govt To Be Corrupt And Useless - British Magazine / Soldiers Retreat As Angry Biafra Protesters Barricade Onitsha Headbridge(Pictur) / We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.