Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,415 members, 7,826,604 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Boko Haram 'ICT' Expert Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram 'ICT' Expert Arrested (1066 Views)

BOKOHARAM: Chibok Abductor/butcher/foodstuff Supplier/bomb Expert Arrested! / Boko Haram's Foreign ICT Expert Arrested,reveals Their Modus Operandi / Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram 'ICT' Expert Arrested by abuchilag: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tuesday September 30th, 2014.

By KINGSLEY OMONOBI-ABUJA.

Aftermath of another heavy defeat of Boko Haram terrorists who Vanguard gathered launched another attack weekend on Konduga in a bid to reclaim the dead body of the impostor of Abubakar Shekau, (Mohammed Bashir), the military has arrested a foreign computer expert who is said to be behind the several video shots sent to online media organization and foreign media houses.
He was said to have been arrested with some sophisticated equipment and copies of some of the videos the terrorists had sent to online media houses on their escapades including that of the abducted Chibok girls, iy was leant.
Military sources disclosed that the computer analyst who is currently being interrogated was responsible for configuring computer images website and internet accesses that enables the group fight media and psychological operations.
Sources said he was arrested after a shootout when a group of the sect members mobilized and attacked Konduga with a view to recovering the body of the impostor for burial in a site they would later earmark as their shrine.
Vanguard further gathered that the foreigner has made shocking confessional statements about the terrorist’s plans and modus operandi as well as their backers that would aid the troop’s fast track the routing of the Boko Haram insurgency.
“We have made a very big break through; the computer analyst is opening up and has made very big revelations on the modus operandi of the sect”.
“We also discovered that the ICT expert is the back bone of the signals and communication links of late impersonator, Mohammed Bashir who always poses as Abubakar Shekau, whenever he is talking on “U” tube”.
With the breakthrough, the military is said to be better informed on how the Impostor of Shekau was able to reach out to the world and claim victory over Nigerian troops after several attacks.
While confirming that there is a successor crisis in the camp of the terrorists resulting from the death of most of their commanders by troops in Konduga, Vanguard learnt that some terrorists are yet to be disarmed because they were yet to come to terms that their erstwhile leader, Shakau has been killed.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/boko-harams-ict-expert-arrested-opens-links-tube/

Back to Top Copyright © 2014 Vanguard News
Re: Boko Haram 'ICT' Expert Arrested by olapluto(m): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
I suspected this to be the case since 'Fulani sitrep' has been silent for a few days now. I strongly suspect he is the one who's been caught

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'ICT' Expert Arrested by RockMaxi: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
This is an independence day celebration. cool cool
Re: Boko Haram 'ICT' Expert Arrested by jtchukwu: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
One by one they are falling.
Re: Boko Haram 'ICT' Expert Arrested by Jmain: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
olapluto: I suspected this to be the case since 'Fulani sitrep' has been silent for a few days now. I strongly suspect he is the one who's been caught

Hmm!! lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram 'ICT' Expert Arrested by wilfred110(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Do you need an urgent loan? we offer all types of loan as low as 2% interest rate.
details applicant should contact us via email:www.fidelityloanfirm28@gmail.com for more informations, applicant should get back to us with the informations below. 1. Full name: 2 .Country: 3. Loan amount needed: 4. Loan duration:5. Occupation 6. Phone number: 7. Monthly income: 8. Purpose Of Loan: Have you applied for a loan before : Reply to via email:www.fidelityloanfirm28@gmail.com
Regards.
WILFRED.
Re: Boko Haram 'ICT' Expert Arrested by Sparrow13: 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
olapluto: I suspected this to be the case since 'Fulani sitrep' has been silent for a few days now. I strongly suspect he is the one who's been caught
i agree with you, i thought i am the only one that notice the bas.tard (fulan) silence.
Re: Boko Haram 'ICT' Expert Arrested by atlwireles: 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
The rapid decrease of boko haram propaganda on NL says it all. Their social media crews have been seriously weaken.
Re: Boko Haram 'ICT' Expert Arrested by harrysterol(m): 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
One by one dem don d kpeme tongue
Re: Boko Haram 'ICT' Expert Arrested by jacabi(m): 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
We will surely win this battle.
Re: Boko Haram 'ICT' Expert Arrested by Begonia(m): 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
I'm happy about this news but why did they keep mentioning 'foreigner' in the report? Why didn't they disclose the exact country he is from?
Re: Boko Haram 'ICT' Expert Arrested by Firefire(m): 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
I wish badluck to the remaining terrorist to be killed. (Online, ICT & Offline) angry
Re: Boko Haram 'ICT' Expert Arrested by mperoakeem(m): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
gud
Re: Boko Haram 'ICT' Expert Arrested by Lusola15: 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Begonia: I'm happy about this news but why did they keep mentioning 'foreigner' in the report? Why didn't they disclose the exact country he is from?

If they his country and sponsors will come to his aid.

Very good news

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Sets The Record Straight On Ebola Heroes / Wow Is GEJ Losing The Fight? / Boko Haram Frees Abducted Women, Girls Rumoured Married Off To Insurgents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.