Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola (40354 Views)

Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Pamcrest(f): 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
adorable29: Trust me, most of the seemingly "anti-America" post here are made by people who just want to sound humorous. Typical of Nigerians to turn everything to a joke. Its nothing personal. Most of them really don't care. They comments are just based on what they read on nairaland when the EVD phenomenon was more intense in Nigeria.

All y'll spilling blood over their comments shul take a chill pill! Its not that serious and this are just 0.0000000000001 percent of the total population of Nigeria. Most Nigerians don't hate America. Trust me.

Oho....help me tell those "sanctimonious" Nigerians who love America more than Americans.....see them raking and ranting over common jokes. I feel people are just trying to be humorous.....though yes I agree a serious issue like Ebola should not be triviliased but hey, a little humour hurts no one, abeg!
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by MadCow1: 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=fr3do][/quote]

I didn't correct your grammar.. I simply pointed out that the word "a lot" is not generalization, but a quantifier..

And we were not having an argument either.. You attacked me based on an ill conceived notion you got due to your wrong interpretation of my post, I simply set you straight.

Lol...

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by justi4jesu(f): 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=fr3do][/quote]

Lol...
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by justi4jesu(f): 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
US should feel the heat we felt when an ebola victim was discovered in Nigeria. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by adidison(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
GoldCircle: Just tells you the world we live in today. It was only gonna be a matter of time. How many volunteers from the USA alone came to help out with Ebola in Africa? One begins to wonder if the American government could have done anything to prevent this. I pray they contain it too and realize that in today's world, one nation's problem is everyone's challenge.

What? Is this person for real? Which country flew its citizens back for treatment? Check how many personnel the US CDC sent to Africa before make those kind of statements.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by adidison(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Most of this comments here bout people happy the USA has recorded a case of Ebola are seriously sickening. It is their doctors who are in 3rd world infected countries helping people, it was their doctors who where advising the Nigerian govt on how to successfully contain the virus. Yes they refused to give Nigeria the Zmap drug, maybe because we had less than 20 cases which can properly be contained. Why didn't you ask North Korea for test drugs? I think US should just leave all this world police / big brother / looking out for the world thing alone. Africa should vex and develop too.

The US govt might not have made the best decisions over the past few years, but doesn't mean you should be happy because something bad happens to them. I will take them any day to be the world power over any other "super power". Lastly, Liberia should be put in check, they cant keep causing problems for other countries. They need to be responsible abeg!

God bless Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Franchise21(m): 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
ceejayluv:
Don't divert the issue cos of a typo that's not even from me.... Now explain why such case serves them right.
After u explain y u called me a demented ingrate
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
MrTeymee:
E no go better for dat hand wey u use type dah poo.. Na ur ancestors soul dirty. Bloody lowlife. May amadioha visit ur family this independence morning

You r just another epitome of F.O.O.L who happens to be in NL. Idiots like u with low and weak brain is the reason ppl with positive mindset sees NL as Poo. America record first Ebola case n u r happen coz ur entire family r Sadists. Abeg use shame park face

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
sweetylicious: like seriously what are you saying?no offense
Nevermind:-) I was actually trying to throw you off-balance:-) Ebola really sucks and is right there in America. I wonder the kind of terminology these American doctors would use right now:-)
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Atigba: 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
People living in the united state are presently worried feel for them though I was reading an article from yahoo concerning Ebola, every body is scared just like Nigeria some blaming CDC grin
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
MrTeymee:
Dude you sound pained. Now who z sounding like his visa got denied tongue

E-diot
Can you be denied a visa to a country you already live in?. Go get an education you cretin
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by MrTeymee(m): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
Stelvin101:

You r just another epitome of F.O.O.L who happens to be in NL. Idiots like u with low and weak brain is the reason ppl with positive mindset sees NL as Poo. America record first Ebola case n u r happen coz ur entire family r Sadists. Abeg use shame park face

Never argue with an idiot people watching won't the difference. Ah jus broke that rule . WTF do u mean by low brain? Uneducated ediOt.. Nxt tym type in pidgin English nor be by force.. Article of no commercial value... Brainless ediot defending people who would kill him if dey got d chance. Fvcktards like u are the reason d country is stagnant. The time u ought to spend in skul and make better use of ur desecrating life u are here typing poo.. I think I've said enough *drops mic
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by MrTeymee(m): 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
ebdib:

E-diot
Can you be denied a visa to a country you already live in?. Go get an education you cretin
Someone who can't comprehend simple English be calling sum1 else an idiot......
Buh its none of ma business
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
MrTeymee:
Someone who can't comprehend simple English be calling sum1 else an idiot......
Buh its none of ma business

I see your comprehension is abnormally poor today. Not like it's any better.
Go and creep into the hole where you came out from with your cheap data plan and techno phone.

You're a vermin to cyberspace
Sadist.
Maybe your independence day will give you something to think about you sadistic misanthrope. I know you've never heard that word before. Help yourself by googling it. Get an education and never mention me again while you're at it.
E-diot
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
MrTeymee:

Never argue with an idiot people watching won't the difference. Ah jus broke that rule . WTF do u mean by low brain? Uneducated ediOt.. Nxt tym type in pidgin English nor be by force.. Article of no commercial value... Brainless ediot defending people who would kill him if dey got d chance. Fvcktards like u are the reason d country is stagnant. The time u ought to spend in skul and make better use of ur desecrating life u are here typing poo.. I think I've said enough *drops mic

I thought I was talking to a kid due to ur grammatical errors n was surprise to see a grown up boy in ur NL Profile pix who I bliv is still under someone's roof. Whoever is training u is preparing u FOR SALE coz u r a total waste. if a grown up boi like u still talking like a 5yrs old kid, reasoning like a 5yrs old kid and acting like a 5yrs old kid den der is nothing to celebrate about independent coz u n ur kinds in NL wit goat brain r still a slave to urselfs and the society. Grow up
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by MrTeymee(m): 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
ebdib:

I see your comprehension is abnormally poor today. Not like it's any better.
Go and creep into the hole where you came out from with your cheap data plan and techno phone.

You're a vermin to cyberspace
Sadist.
Maybe your independence day will give you something to think about you sadistic misanthrope. I know you've never heard that word before. Help yourself by googling it. Get an education and never mention me again while you're at it.
E-diot
Ignored.....
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Jj222(f): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nawa.......ooooooo
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by piagetskinner(m): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
They should be strictly scrutinized befor entering our country#infact, they should be banned 4m entering
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
MrTeymee:
Ignored.....

Troll.
If you truly want to ignore someone you won't tell the person.

Now go fvck yourself
E-diot
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
MissMeiya:

Bitterness and evil.

I'm never surprised though. Some Nigerians are so hateful they spew venom at their own countrymen, so no, I wasn't surprised to see the evil cackling. The cruelty no longer surprises me. The immaturity of your reasoning, however... I expected a little more than a childish "but white people are mean!"

I know it comforts you to think that America is racist. Your reasons for deriving comfort from that myth are your own, and frankly do not interest me. But let's play a game. Let's imagine an America with a black president. Let's pretend the last two Secretaries of State under the conservative party were black (I'll call them Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice.) Just for kicks, let's pretend that 5 years ago, 1 in 10 American marriages were interracial, a record high that has only been increasing. Let's pretend that many Americans aren't already multiracial in the first place, to the extent that the margin of racist white hicks in the Deep South have started crying about a white apocalypse. Are we still in this illusion where black Americans bleed red, white, and blue, like everyone else? Or is it actually reality?

Now, you could take your security blanket of racism, where you don't have to take responsibility for your own inadequacy because you can blame everything on the white man, and stagnate for your entire life, steeped in the hatred and bile that consumes much of the conflict in today's Nigeria--Generalization makes that very easy, doesn't it?--Or you could wake the fĂșck up and realize that people are individuals. You might, eventually, also learn some compassion and maturity. I wish you luck.

He's only been here for a decade, he knows nothing yet.

Hopefully the secret service will be knocking on his door soon.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by khiaa(f): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
buoye1: I don't wanna say thank u God!Some white fools abuse black guys like"go back to africa and die of ebola"......very annoying let dem feel the heat a bit!

Stop talking like the US only have white people, there are many of your brothers here, do you want them to suffer too?

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by khiaa(f): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
I can't believe some of you people, you are as ruthless as they come. If this is the mind-set of most Nigerians, no wonder your leaders are so corrupt. It is unchristian to wish such a horribble fate on an entire nation, so those of you that hold those evil thoughts in your hearts, do not ever call yourselves christians and say you are God fearing. Your hopes and prayers should be in a cure.
Such a sad bunch of people. sad

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by dalhjana: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
ceejayluv:
Sharap there.... The bottom line.is that they helped in no small measure, even Chukwu acknowledged their invaluable assistance.
Senegal also managed their ebola case impeccably. Nigeria and Senegal had the privilege of preparation and awareness to combat the virus. This outbreak had already spread from Guinea to Sierra Leone and Liberia before it was identified. ...
Acknowledge assistance given to you in trying times.
so what do you have to say about the zmapp drug?
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by khiaa(f): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
klem93: there is love in sharing!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This will close the worlds doors to Africa, no going in no coming out. sad sad sad
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by khiaa(f): 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
yim: I am sure Vaccine will appear soon

You can count on it. cheesy
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by PapiWata: 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
khiaa: I can't believe some of you people, you are as ruthless as they come. If this is the mind-set of most Nigerians, no wonder your leaders are so corrupt. It is unchristian to wish such a horribble fate on an entire nation, so those of you that hold those evil thoughts in your hearts, do not ever call yourselves christians and say you are God fearing. Your hopes and prayers should be in a cure.
Such a sad bunch of people. sad

By the typical Nigerian mentality, declaring oneself to be "God fearing" means that one can engage in any level of deliberate evil, confident that a quick apology to God will clean the slate of all sins, in preparation for the commission of more nastiness.

The same people who enjoy waving their arms in the air and speaking gibberish in church on Sundays, would delight, exult and applaud if news were to break that the entire population of America is infected and bound to die from an incurable disease. Those same people who close their eyes and pray louder than all others in the pews, would leave church and gladly beat to death a total stranger who was accused of petty theft, even if those accusations were most likely false.

Beware of Nigerians who proclaim themselves to be "God fearing", for they are very often some of the most demonic and sadistic heathens you could ever encounter, as evidenced by their extreme opinions and homicidal conduct at the drop of a hat.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by coolk(m): 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
God forgive me but... HAHAHAHOHOHIHIHIHIHUHUHUKIKIKI....#struggling to catch my breathe#

Choi after all the fumble, Almighty America has EBOLA... HMMM!

Daris God.
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by khiaa(f): 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
PapiWata:

By the typical Nigerian mentality, declaring oneself to be "God fearing" means that one can engage in any level of deliberate evil, confident that a quick apology to God will clean the slate of all sins, in preparation for the commission of more nastiness.

The same people who enjoy waving their arms in the air and speaking gibberish in church on Sundays, would delight, exult and applaud if news were to break that the entire population of America is infected and bound to die from an incurable disease. Those same people who close their eyes and pray louder than all others in the pews, would leave church and gladly beat to death a total stranger who was accused of petty theft, even if those accusations were most likely false.

Beware of Nigerians who proclaim themselves to be "God fearing", for they are very often some of the most demonic and sadistic heathens you could ever encounter, as evidenced by their extreme opinions and homicidal conduct at the drop of a hat.

LMAO grin grin grin
You are on a serious mission, by all means don't hold anything back. I feel you though, it's sad but true. sad
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by khiaa(f): 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
akpanikpe: Bck to the state oya, let's sit and watch the magic, dat is wen they dint come up wit a story dat the victim is not a US citizen, and is an African american grin

An African American isn't a US citizen?

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by khiaa(f): 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
odepacy: No comment, shuo wait o I tot U.S said dey r untouchable?

When did we say that? The source please?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Ambulances, 20 Vehicles To Kano COVID-19 Taskforce / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.