Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola (40352 Views)

Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by ogaibe1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tunder fire you stupid idiot, you know there are Nigerians that live here too. ANUOFIA
DGKN: Wow.. Good news.. I happy 4 dem.. Best news eva

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Antell95(m): 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
danielmichael: wher dm white mongers who dm tink dem b world holders n controller.mk una control d disease der..unam..we dy black we dy best..god punish dy white..god bles nigeria

IYammi
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by maum: 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
CityNG: Though I've been moved to saying this many times but these rash of anti American comments make me sad as a Nigerian.

To all of Seuns American guests on the forum, please accept my apology on behalf of many decent Nigerians on the forum.

Not all Nigerians share the anti American mentality, and most importantly Nigerians are compassionate citizens who cares about people genuinely.

I trust that America and her pharmaceutical industry will solve this epidemic as they have solved even more dangerous ones in the past.

We decent Nigerians support your efforts in eradicating this epidemic.
I'm really sick to the stomach. I'm so ashamed. Where's our pride? And the sad part is that if and when they contain it to just this case, people'd arise to say all sorts of trash of how USA already made their plans and got a drug ready for their people. How everything's falling to their plan, forgetting that our neighbours Senegal contained their single case exceptionally well

9 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
xp17: I guess you don't know the meaning of African American (AA).

TO TOPIC.
I can see some ungrateful fools roaming around this thread. the same US that you fools are mocking, has been in the center to put an end to this viral disease. As we speak Obama has deployed 3000 military personnel to render possible assistance in Liberia.

the US military has been working side by side with other research institutes to bring out some findings in other to make these ingrates sleep with ease, while your so called Russia is bullying her next door neighbor. goat get sense pass some people self.

fools!
+1000 likes
Sometimes, i feel like realy giving some dark-brained idiots especially many Nigerians hard slaps when they criticize the US without even knowing what NATO means or even know the first thing about the US in the WW2...it annoys me cos many stupid and illitrate nigerians make the sensible nd literate ones luk lyk fools and uninformed idiot in the minds of the international communities...
Some people here dont even know the meaning of world politics and its economy and they'l jst b sprewing trash all over the place...SMH for all of them!

7 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Symphony007: 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
The u.s has infected itself with the disease it created so that nobody will suspect them of creating it. Were are all my brainless conspiracy theorist nairalanders? I'm waiting for your best shot at this.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
MadCow1: [b]Now US would seek help from Nigeria to combat Ebola..

Obama: Hello President Jonathan, the United States would like to get your assistance in combating the Ebola outbreak on our soil

Jonathan: Shey when you been dey form rascal dey block our purchase of arms that time, you been no sabi say Ebola dey abi? Shey you see ya sef. . grin

Obama: Please President Jonathan, we need your Nanosilver drug to stop this outbreak..

Jonathan: Shey no be you call am insecticide abi na shelltox una call am.. Now you want drink am abi? Or a na, make una bring like 10 F-18 Tomcat jet, 20 Abram tanks, 30 MH-6 little bird helicopter and two 40 feet container of M-16 assault rifle and bullet come make we take give una our tried and verified ebola cure developed By Doctor Abalaka of Benbella Pharmaceutical compin plus free Visa for all Nigerians to enter US jolly as Dem like..

Obama: Shooooo! Your mind no good o! All this wan becos we dey beg you for Nanosilver shelltox medicine? Kai.. Naija people shaà.

All Nigerians were deported from the US after this phone call... grin

[/b]
You are the biggest clown of all time.
I love reading your posts gringrin

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by daveemuobo(m): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
50calibre: Lol Nigerians and stupi*dity are like brothers & sisters.

I see a lot of you rejoicing, sorry to disappoint you, Ebola is a third world disease, it cannot thrive in a civilised setting.

Unlike Africa where adequate training & facilities to combat infectious diseases are lacking America has all it takes to stop Ebola in its tracks quickly. If it involves tracking down contacts, & quarantining them, it will be don't swiftly & efficiently.

gosh .. the heart of man (most Nigerians) is desperately wicked. my broda , spare your explanations.these people are unteachable and untrainable.

7 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by ibdeals1(m): 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
We should ban them as well from entering here tongue

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by dalhjana: 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ebola on the next level...Americans should come over to Naija for advice , counseling, consultation and training. come over your pride now or let Ebola deal with ya..

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Symphony007: 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
And let me assure all the demented celebrants here that no single person will die of ebola in texas, even the index case! Be assured.

6 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Bifwoli: 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
Gosh,is the news true that a Nigerian with an airline ticket whose name was written as E. Bola (short for Emmanuel Bolanyemi) was turned away from Heathrow yesterday?They say airport staff were scared to death.
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by maum: 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
Quelme: Thank you ebola... Next destination U.K!!!
And may God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
At a time that Nigerian health authorities are becoming complacent in this ebola issue. I hope we are learning the right lessons. No country is ebola free until the last country with ongoing ebola epidemic is ebola free.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by sonnie10: 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
I will be back here in 21 days to remind people that Ebola have just boarded a "one chance" bus. The treatment is going to be like a piece of cake.For the first time, I feel sorry for Ebola! Ebola don miss road!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by bayocanny: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nigerians sha!!!! Yankee don deport many of u that's y u are jubilating lllooooooolll

5 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
CityNG: Though I've been moved to saying this many times but these rash of anti American comments make me sad as a Nigerian.

To all of Seuns American guests on the forum, please accept my apology on behalf of many decent Nigerians on the forum.

Not all Nigerians share the anti American mentality, and most importantly Nigerians are compassionate citizens who cares about people genuinely.

I trust that America and her pharmaceutical industry will solve this epidemic as they have solved even more dangerous ones in the past.

We decent Nigerians support your efforts in eradicating this epidemic.
A§§ licker. grin

7 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by blasterman(m): 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nigeria needs to be proactive and get the drug what if another set of ppl come from Sierra leone or Liberia

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by maum: 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
Can we try to remember how panicked we were when this news broke out in Lagos? How very conscious we felt in every action even till now?And that is what we're wishing some innocent persons lying in their beds right now. What cruelty is that?

The case in Lagos brought it the full reality of what Liberia and Sierra Leone are going through. And for how many months now And you want the same misery on someone else? May God forgive you all and bring relief and succour to our African brothers

Before it came to Lagos, what had Nigeria done for the affected countries; people were even ignorant of what was happening to their neighbours just next door. And they come out later ranting that USA did nothing to help them. I laugh @ us.

We should instead be praying for the peace of the world not this hate for no reason yet proven.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Vessi:
A§§ licker. grin

Thank you. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by sexzskil(f): 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
BLOOD AND SAND! AM FVCKIN, FREAKIN ASHAMED OF BEING BORN A BLACK. WITH ALL THE COMMENTS I'VE READ SO FAR, IT IS NOT FAR FETCHED WHY D BLACK RACE WILL REMAIN SLAVES AND INFERIOR FOR ETERNITY.

SO BECAUSE ONE MAN WHO BROUGHT D DISEASE TO THE US FROM THIRD-WORLD SH.T.HOLES, THE WHOLE UNITED STATES IS IN DREAD OF THE DISEASE? A MAN THAT IS ALREADY BEING SPECIALL TAKEN CARE OF? I WEEP FOR INFERIOR, GODFORSAKED, FVCKED BLACK AFRICANS!

MAY AMERICA RULE GOD AND THE UNIVERSE FOREVER!

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
CityNG:

Thank you. Have a nice day.
Yes and stay away from ebola grin.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
sexzskil: BLOOD AND SAND! AM FVCKIN, FREAKIN ASHAMED OF BEING BORN A BLACK. WITH ALL THE COMMENTS I'VE READ SO FAR, IT IS NOT FAR FETCHED WHY D BLACK RACE WILL REMAIN SLAVES AND INFERIOR FOR ETERNITY.

SO BECAUSE ONE MAN WHO BROUGHT D DISEASE TO THE US FROM THIRD-WORLD SH.T.HOLES, THE WHOLE UNITED STATES IS IN DREAD OF THE DISEASE? A MAN THAT IS ALREADY BEING SPECIALL TAKEN CARE OF? I WEEP FOR INFERIOR, GODFORSAKED, FVCKED BLACK AFRICANS!

MAY AMERICA RULE GOD AND THE UNIVERSE FOREVER!
Did you say forever? grin China is the next world economy grin

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Vessi:
Yes and stay away from ebola grin.

Don't worry about me.

I have 100% paid medical coverage and access to the best healthcare available in the world.

If na ordinary slip and fall I get and I call 911, there will be a team of professional medical personnel and at least 2 firetrucks and a fully equipped ambulance headed my way at break neck speed and will get there in 5 minutes to assist me.

How about you? grin

At least Ebola can be cured, being brain dead is a dead end.

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
korel9: Hallelujah

Na to go buy shares for Biocryst and Tekmira nah.

Man must follow hammer grin grin grin

No hard feelings Obama grin grin grin

Both stocks are looking good in after market. If you are not already in it, you may need to wait; understand speculation on both stocks will be rife.
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
CityNG:

Don't worry about me.

I have 100% paid medical coverage and access to the best healthcare available in the world.

If na ordinary slip and fall I get and I call 911, there will be a team of professional medical personnel and at least 2 firetrucks and a fully equipped ambulance headed my way at break neck speed and will get there in 5 minutes to assist me.

How about you? grin

At least Ebola can be cured, being brain dead is a dead end.
Ebola has a cure? Bwahahahaahha. Zmapp shiiit doesn't cure every ebola case.
Yeah being brain dead is a dead end, but who cares? I'm not brain dead.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by nifton(m): 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dem go do comot dat vaccine wey dem deg hide since.
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
EBOLA is a third world African country disease smiley. It won't even hurt an house-fly in an advanced country like America. That is why they never bothered to ban flights from Africa, up till date.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by adorable29(f): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Trust me, most of the seemingly "anti-America" post here are made by people who just want to sound humorous. Typical of Nigerians to turn everything to a joke. Its nothing personal. Most of them really don't care. They comments are just based on what they read on nairaland when the EVD phenomenon was more intense in Nigeria.

All y'll spilling blood over their comments shul take a chill pill! Its not that serious and this are just 0.0000000000001 percent of the total population of Nigeria. Most Nigerians don't hate America. Trust me.

6 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by celeron40(m): 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
MrTeymee: Best news ah heard 2day cheesy
Same Here.
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by sexzskil(f): 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Vessi:
Did you say forever? grin China is the next world economy grin
Just before i spell Jack, another doomed, inferior, phoolish slave came along How long will i weep for d absolute i.m.bec.ility of the Black race?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
sirjohnson: A new findings just confirmed that the man just arrived from West Africa...Read the full authentic story Here
this dude again... You are a stubborn goat o. undecided
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
sexzskil:
Just before i spell Jack, another doomed, inferior, phoolish slave came along How long will i weep for d absolute i.m.bec.ility of the Black race?
You can weep till you die. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Ambulances, 20 Vehicles To Kano COVID-19 Taskforce / Prostitute Infects 500 Men With HIV In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.