Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,373 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola (40326 Views)

Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by masciv: 12:33am On Oct 01, 2014
chinwike2: USA over to you ? After playing double standards with Nigeria on security. Anyway russia would still supply the military hardware we need Ojare. I wish america the best of LUCK as they battle Ebola. THEY ARE GOING TO NEED IT ! **modified** very soon apologists will come here & WEEP how tinubu's püppêt- fashola saved Nigeria from Ebola. It was a teamwork&states) the REVOLUTION we need should start by tinubu giving lagosians back the tens of estates/lands he has penned under masked names, which is their right to live anywhere devoid of land grabbers/speculators who offer a meagre alternatives in luxury flats which the middle class cant buy.

Point of correction, kudos goes to Governor Fashola and the Minister for health, not the fg in general. Put diezani or allison there and see Nigeria turn to Liberia But most importantly, thank GOD for His protection. Stop being sentimental and applaud genuine efforts.
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 01, 2014
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 01, 2014
CityNG:

Oh happy happy joy joy grin

Who might this userid be, or is it just a figment of your imagination?

Oh wait wait I get it, you have to figure out the password so you can log in as that userid grin
I'll go with the second line in your post.
Now will you let me make love to my wife ?grin
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by ceejayluv(m): 12:36am On Oct 01, 2014
dalhjana: Ebola on the next level...Americans should come over to Naija for advice , counseling, consultation and training. come over your pride now or let Ebola deal with ya..
And who do you think gave Nigerian health officials at the isolation centre in Lagos the expert advice and know-how on the handling of the epidemic?.....

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by ceejayluv(m): 12:44am On Oct 01, 2014
Franchise21: In a way. it serves America right
Explain, you deme.nted ingrate

In his response, Chukwu said, “Nigeria
has always been her brothers and
sisters’ keeper. Nigeria helped and
founded ECOWAS. You remember it
was during Gen. Yakubu Gowon,
when he was Head of States, that
ECOWAS was established. Nigeria will
continue to play that leading role in
ECOWAS. We are going to assist our
sister nations. Let me also reaffirm
that the United States of America has
fully been part of this battle; how to
contain the Ebola Virus Disease in
Nigeria. US CDC has done wonderfully
well.
“Even if you go remotely, part of
the
infrastructure we have in Nigeria
was
because US CDC worked with
Nigeria
to get them established. So, we are
grateful to the government of
United
States; and the support continues
to
come in. Even some of the hand-
held
infrared thermometers we are
using
were provided by the United States
government.”

www.punchng.com/news/us-urges-nigeria-to-help-liberia-others-tackle-ebola/

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by cronsberg: 12:45am On Oct 01, 2014
The chicken has finally gone home to roost. Take heart dear U.S.A, there is no cause for control, everything is under alarm.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 01, 2014
Vessi:
I'll go with the second line in your post.
Now will you let me make love to my wife ?grin

Okay okay our friendly banter can wait grin

Greetings to Mrs. Vessi.
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by ceejayluv(m): 12:47am On Oct 01, 2014
cronsberg: The chicken has finally gone home to roost. Take heart dear U.S.A, there is no cause for control, everything is under alarm.
Explain pls....
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Missy89(f): 12:48am On Oct 01, 2014
Wow!

Nigerians (majority) are the most uncivilized type of specie to ever exist!. just take a look at the comments here and you will have all the prove you need.

very disgusting and appalling. Their stupidity knows no bound, both male and female. shocked

Why they are rejoicing exactly is very cofusing

11 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by wordychap: 12:49am On Oct 01, 2014
the cure is not too far away then

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by ceejayluv(m): 12:51am On Oct 01, 2014
buoye1: I don't wanna say thank u God!Some white fools abuse black guys like"go back to africa and die of ebola"......very annoying let dem feel the heat a bit!
Remember, there are at least 3 million Nigerians in north America.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 01, 2014

8 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by ceejayluv(m): 12:53am On Oct 01, 2014
shizzle11: Time to test the power/efficoency of Zmapp against Nano silver

AMELIKA.....over to you gringrin
Zmapp has Been associated with survival of seven people so far...
Nano silver?.. Zero.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Elxandre(m): 1:08am On Oct 01, 2014
symbian03: Strange how some people are happy about this.
Too many sadists roaming around.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Pdizzle(m): 1:09am On Oct 01, 2014
Why are we this pathetic..do y'all realize these people are actually going to have the last laugh.

6 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by timilehing(m): 1:11am On Oct 01, 2014
USA, its your turn

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 01, 2014
hahahaha....the Nigerian government should ban all flights coming from the US with immediate effect.....LMAO.....5hit i shouldn't be laughing o!!!!

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Elxandre(m): 1:13am On Oct 01, 2014
Missy89: Wow!

Nigerians (majority) are the most uncivilized type of specie to ever exist!. just take a look at the comments here and you will have all the prove you need.

very disgusting and appalling. Their stupidity knows no bound, both male and female. shocked

I can't figure out what's wrong with them exactly.
US didn't cancel flights to afflicted African countries, didn't stop their citizens from travelling there as aid workers, yet Africans (maybe Nigerians though) still hate them.

btw are you missmelya? don't lie o.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by mrslawani2013(f): 1:30am On Oct 01, 2014
sad
It's sad that people are rejoicing over this! Bitterness will get you nowhere! While all the ones that are "happy" that it's finally over here.I pray even you won't catch it. Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by adconline(m): 1:32am On Oct 01, 2014
chinwike2: USA over to you ? After playing double standards with Nigeria on security. Anyway russia would still supply the military hardware we need Ojare. I wish america the best of LUCK as they battle Ebola. THEY ARE GOING TO NEED IT ! **modified** very soon apologists will come here & WEEP how tinubu's püpppêt- fashola saved Nigeria from Ebola. It was a teamwork (FG&states) the REVOLUTION we need should start by tinubu giving lagosians back the tens of estates/lands he has penned under masked names, which is their right to live anywhere devoid of land grabbers/speculators who offer a meagre alternatives in luxury flats which the middle class cant buy.
Hold your ruling/thieving class responsible the way you are expecting US solve all ur problems. Gullible folks like u are blaming the US instead of asking your govt why it flew $10m cash on jets to RSA??

8 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by ROCKJ1(m): 2:01am On Oct 01, 2014
Pls we need to start serious screening of Americans coming into Nigeria. Now that America is also an ebola country. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Werehkpe: 2:02am On Oct 01, 2014
Time to export our [size=20pt]NANO SILVER[/size]
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Edoblakky(m): 2:30am On Oct 01, 2014
I just saw it on TV now with mixed feelings because I'm currently in Houston while the case is in Dallas. These Liberians nor dey stay one place? I have confidence that the Americans will contain it like we did.

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by DopestepTJ(m): 2:40am On Oct 01, 2014
See how una dey happy, una forget say some of your Nigerian brothers dey U.S. Fact is this stuff won't spread like how it did in West Africa.

5 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by swezenberg(m): 2:41am On Oct 01, 2014
gnykelly: why do you guys hate other country for no just reason. do you guys just wish everyone evil. you hate U.S. you hate IRAN. you hate UK you hate RUSSIA. you hate CHINA. who or which country do you even like. even your birth country

Nigerians even hate themselves. Igbos Yorubas, Hausas. Very soon Nigerians will be hated outside naija. There will soon be visa to enter Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 01, 2014
chinwike2: USA over to you ? After playing double standards with Nigeria on security. Anyway russia would still supply the military hardware we need Ojare. I wish america the best of LUCK as they battle Ebola. THEY ARE GOING TO NEED IT ! **modified** very soon apologists will come here & WEEP how tinubu's püpppêt- fashola saved Nigeria from Ebola. It was a teamwork (FG&states) the REVOLUTION we need should start by tinubu giving lagosians back the tens of estates/lands he has penned under masked names, which is their right to live anywhere devoid of land grabbers/speculators who offer a meagre alternatives in luxury flats which the middle class cant buy.
See all this foolishness above. Foolishness runs in your blood. Fashola saved all Nigerians from ebola jonathan.Even you said it,believe it and it's true. You think the US fears ebola jonathan?Then you're a learner. You'll need brain transplant. Because even if I try to give you information on US help during Nigerian ebola crisis, your foolishness will fail you still.Obviously,foolishness is worse than ebola.

Holding my head and shaking it vigorously...God, why's foolishness so rampant in Jonathan's supporters?God save Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by MadCow1: 2:58am On Oct 01, 2014
Missy89: Wow!

It's disturbing to put it lightly..

Goes to show how mentally fhucked a lot of Nigerians are..

5 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 01, 2014
adorable29: Trust me, most of the seemingly "anti-America" post here are made by people who just want to sound humorous. Typical of Nigerians to turn everything to a joke. Its nothing personal. Most of them really don't care. They comments are just based on what they read on nairaland when the EVD phenomenon was more intense in Nigeria.

All y'll spilling blood over their comments shul take a chill pill! Its not that serious and this are just 0.0000000000001 percent of the total population of Nigeria. Most Nigerians don't hate America. Trust me.
Yes.The Americans don't know them even. Nigerians can be so envious.

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 01, 2014
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by fr3do(m): 3:47am On Oct 01, 2014
The CDC warned that between 550,000 and 1.4 million people in West Africa could be infected with Ebola by January 2015.

The expectations of the wicked shall be cut off, is this what they wish for west Africa?
So much negativity western media propagates against west Africa, it is a genetic coding born out of the need to justify colonialism and slavery, 'well these people are too miserable, invading them was a favour'

It is high Nigerians stop ingesting destructive criticism from these people and start scrutinizing themselves and country, constructively and patriotically.
Patriotism is also a cause for improvements, it shouldn't be an effect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 01, 2014
Elxandre:
btw are you missmelya? don't lie o.

Lol. I feel like a celebrity? Missy89 is much more polite than I am....
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by fr3do(m): 3:50am On Oct 01, 2014
MadCow1:

It's disturbing to put it lightly..

Goes to show how mentally fhucked a lot of Nigerians are..

You are the one with a messed up mentality, making such foolish generalization.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Gynaecologist Mistakenly Cuts Her Intestines During Childbirth / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Ambulances, 20 Vehicles To Kano COVID-19 Taskforce / Separated Conjoined Twins Arrive Bayelsa, Get N1m For Upkeep (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.