Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,591 members, 7,958,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

Photos: Nigerian Heads Of State From Independence Till Date (1960-2014) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Nigerian Heads Of State From Independence Till Date (1960-2014) (84711 Views)

ADCs Of Nigerian Heads Of State From 1956 - 2016. / Photos From Independence Anniversary Interdenominational Church Service, Abuja / Portraits Of Nigeria's Presidents From Independence (1960-2013) Till Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Nigerian Heads Of State From Independence Till Date (1960-2014) by aminho(m): 1:22am On Oct 02, 2014
nairalife2013: my wanabe universal gentleman but u care abt abusing people at d slightest provocation. Funny. Worst still, u don't even know when u are angry or bitter...u think dat will make me angry FYI...and your tone is apparently peaceful not wid angst colourations.
hey bigot Fyi means for your information.i think not knowing when am angry is what makes me better than you
Re: Photos: Nigerian Heads Of State From Independence Till Date (1960-2014) by nairalife2013(m): 6:58am On Oct 02, 2014
aminho: hey bigot Fyi means for your information.i think not knowing when am angry is what makes me better than you
u go abt cursing people and calling dem abusive names widout knowin those traits are the colours of anger; u hardly end yur phrase widout demeaning a person wid words like fool, stupid, am better than u and the likes...by and by u could kill some1 widout knowing u were angry. Datz d way of d mentaly challenged or d inbiult character of d members of d ISIL or al'shabab or bh or alqaeda. It is as a result of ignorance, lack of average education, immaturity, stealth malice or imodesty or unforgiving heart or extremism or lack of inner peace dat some folks behave like dis. They are cocksure they are right remorselessly. and, calling me a bigot was very unnecesry if u understand and know d fruits of anger.som of D home lessons My parents constantly taught us were on anger and pride. Not all men and women were so privileged. Yet they learned these themselves and standout as good leaders or good followers. U keep toeing Dis path u lose d respect of your people or followers.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Heads Of State From Independence Till Date (1960-2014) by aminho(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2014
nairalife2013: u go abt cursing people and calling dem abusive names widout knowin those traits are the colours of anger; u hardly end yur phrase widout demeaning a person wid words like fool, stupid, am better than u and the likes...by and by u could kill some1 widout knowing u were angry. Datz d way of d mentaly challenged or d inbiult character of d members of d ISIL or al'shabab or bh or alqaeda. It is as a result of ignorance, lack of average education, immaturity, stealth malice or imodesty or unforgiving heart or extremism or lack of inner peace dat some folks behave like dis. They are cocksure they are right remorselessly. and, calling me a bigot was very unnecesry if u understand and know d fruits of anger.som of D home lessons My parents constantly taught us were on anger and pride. Not all men and women were so privileged. Yet they learned these themselves and standout as good leaders or good followers. U keep toeing Dis path u lose d respect of your people or followers.
you see your mistake my friend i don't get angry.and i don't need your respect .and if you want to take these to another level meet me later at no 13 queen amina street aso drive abuja just ask for Aminho
Re: Photos: Nigerian Heads Of State From Independence Till Date (1960-2014) by nairalife2013(m): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2014
aminho: you see your mistake my friend i don't get angry.and i don't need your respect .and if you want to take these to another level meet me later at no 13 queen amina street aso drive abuja just ask for Aminho
lol I giv up. U are a diehard unapologetic dude walking. Anyway, how is abuja, I did my sec sch at gss karu and later at gss tudun wada wuse and gwagwalada campus. I left to take up an appointment in d state. Since 2006. dad just retired and is heading home now. Cheers
Re: Photos: Nigerian Heads Of State From Independence Till Date (1960-2014) by akinshivic(m): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2014
NIGERIA !!!!
Re: Photos: Nigerian Heads Of State From Independence Till Date (1960-2014) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sagamu, u don craze finish o
Re: Photos: Nigerian Heads Of State From Independence Till Date (1960-2014) by bobolic: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Abacha. The strongest.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Heads Of State From Independence Till Date (1960-2014) by aminho(m): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
nairalife2013: lol I giv up. U are a diehard unapologetic dude walking. Anyway, how is abuja, I did my sec sch at gss karu and later at gss tudun wada wuse and gwagwalada campus. I left to take up an appointment in d state. Since 2006. dad just retired and is heading home now. Cheers
abuja is fine when i left these morning.. that means you are correct abuja boy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Heads Of State From Independence Till Date (1960-2014) by daveP(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
lalasticlala: GeneralSani Abacha

17 November 1993-8 June 1998
(Died in Office)

duration: 4 years, 203 days
i know he went into a shop and those badoo glasses were picked for him and since that day, IT STUCK!! grin grin

how soon we've forgotten this man!!
God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Photos: Nigerian Heads Of State From Independence Till Date (1960-2014) by nairalife2013(m): 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
aminho: abuja is fine when i left these morning.. that means you are correct abuja boy
hahaha am an old man now, 32, married wid 2kids, no longer a boy! Lol. Well u can stil cal me abujaboy, datz d widely accepted nomenclature for a man who has spent long youthful years in a particular city. I hav fond memories of d fct and d boarder towns, where my Journey Of A Lifetime had begun.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Heads Of State From Independence Till Date (1960-2014) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ok
Re: Photos: Nigerian Heads Of State From Independence Till Date (1960-2014) by Sagamite(m): 12:22am On Oct 03, 2014
naijababe: Sagamu, u don craze finish o

cool
Re: Photos: Nigerian Heads Of State From Independence Till Date (1960-2014) by aminho(m): 12:53am On Oct 03, 2014
nairalife2013: hahaha am an old man now, 32, married wid 2kids, no longer a boy! Lol. Well u can stil cal me abujaboy, datz d widely accepted nomenclature for a man who has spent long youthful years in a particular city. I hav fond memories of d fct and d boarder towns, where my Journey Of A Lifetime had begun.
well that's the beauty of abuja you won't regret staying dia.i will be missing abuja for 6months now...but it's for the better

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Heads Of State From Independence Till Date (1960-2014) by SenatorJames(m): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
Can someone tell me who among these people wreck our economy?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Heads Of State From Independence Till Date (1960-2014) by AjanleKoko: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2014

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Heads Of State From Independence Till Date (1960-2014) by abizone: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2015
gud morning all....pls following the topic posted as well as fotos... i want to copy the images of Ernest shonekan and gen. abdusalami but am unable to do so...can any one advise. thank you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) / Nationwide Strike: FG, NLC Reach Agreement to suspend strike And Negotiate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.