Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

She Wants Me To Become Born-again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Become Born-again (633 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To Become Born-again by thiefnubu(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2014
My pastor's daughter has been my friend with 'benefits' for some months now. We started out as brethren in The Lord, co-meditating on God's word day and night. Somewhere along the line though, the lust of the flesh caught up with us, and we started bleeping remorselessly.
She is really a nice girl.. She isn't jealous(she knows my girlfriend), doesn't ask for much (her dad is rich anyways), and laughs to all my dry jokes..
However, a new dimension has come into what I have hitherto considered 'the perfect relationship'... Whenever we are through with bleeping, she always tells me to give my life to Christ, and forsake all worldly pleasures. I am still trying to comprehend how my Bleep-mate can possibly evangelize to me, and expect me to take her seriosly... I really don't want to lose her... She looks so beutiful especially when leading praise and worship in church. May The Lord forgive me, but I frequently have a massive erection in church, whenever I watch her 'singing and dancing to the Lord'.
Please how do I tell her to stop preaching, so we can blissfully 'continue in sin'?

No sermons please... Just advice needed
Re: She Wants Me To Become Born-again by ElFenomeno1: 8:08am On Oct 01, 2014
Tinubu: My pastor's daughter has been my friend with 'benefits' for some months now. We started out as brethren in The Lord, co-meditating on God's word day and night. Somewhere along the line though, the lust of the flesh caught up with us, and we started bleeping remorselessly.
She is really a nice girl.. She isn't jealous(she knows my girlfriend), doesn't ask for much (her dad is rich anyways), and laughs to all my dry jokes..
However, a new dimension has come into what I have hitherto considered 'the perfect relationship'... Whenever we are through with bleeping, she always tells me to give my life to Christ, and forsake all worldly pleasures. I am still trying to comprehend how my Bleep-mate can possibly evangelize to me, and expect me to take her seriosly... I really don't want to lose her... She looks so beutiful especially when leading praise and worship in church. May The Lord forgive me, but I frequently have a massive erection in church, whenever I watch her 'singing and dancing to the Lord'.
Please how do I tell her to stop preaching, so we can blissfully 'continue in sin'?

No sermons please... Just advice needed

Smh. #WordsFailMe
Re: She Wants Me To Become Born-again by Tomics(m): 8:23am On Oct 01, 2014
THE IMMINENT RAPTURE, BE WARNED!
Do you care for the Rapture? How often do you think
about the Rapture? Or rather, are you prepared for the
Rapture? Better still, do you have clear understanding
of what Rapture is all about? It’s unpopular topic in
churches today, and so many Christians care less
about it because it’s not as sweet and motivating as
prosperity, breakthrough, new things, favors, blessings
and earthly success.
But Rapture is a daily expectation and thought for the
wise Christians while prosperity and earthly blessings
are the focus for the foolish Christians. Rapture is the
catching away of the saints, which will happen within
seconds and any moment from now. It’s the first event
of the end time advents when the angels of God will
blow the trumpets, only Christians who are waiting for
it, expecting it and preparing for it will make it. DELAYING IS COSTLY.... THE NEXT HOUR MIGHT JUST BE TOO LATE!!! SAVE YOUR SOUL NOW!!!

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Become Born-again by ekundayoalo(m): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2014
SMH. Tell her to stop preaching to you if you're not comfortable with it, u're both on the wrong path anyway. I'm not judging, just saying. May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with us all.
Re: She Wants Me To Become Born-again by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 01, 2014
idey
Re: She Wants Me To Become Born-again by Beennkumar(m): 9:18am On Oct 01, 2014
Hmmm.
Re: She Wants Me To Become Born-again by AJ01(m): 11:06am On Oct 01, 2014
You are mad..
Re: She Wants Me To Become Born-again by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Everything that has a beginning must come to an end. Move to the next, shame nur catch u? Na one babe u wan squeeze till u die?

(1) (Reply)

Things Girls Should Know / Get The Guy Of Your Dream In 1 Week. / Help On Relationship Wof Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.