Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

List Of Atrocities Commited By President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Atrocities Commited By President Jonathan (1547 Views)

Rivers Rerun : We Have Videos Of Atrocities Committed By The Military - Wike / Treasonable Criminal Act Commited By Buhari Against The Shagari Administration / Graphic Photos: War Crimes Commited By The Nigerian Military – Amnesty Int. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Atrocities Commited By President Jonathan by Greenarrow01(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2014
let list some of the bad things jonathan have done or abated in the last six years. 1. "I dont give a damn" not even in my dream would i believe a president said this on an internatonal television. This man has no respect for the seat he is siting on and the people he is ruling.
2.''stealing is not corruption'' what then is stealing ? No wonda stella and madukwe are free women.
3. Not obeying cashless policy...this man transferred 9m dollars out of the country in raw cash...got an invoice for the deal after the money have been seized...if this is not stealing what else can you call it.
4. After fuel subsidy wahala. We were promised constant light within 6 months...imagine today is independence day and my neigbour's generator is on....there are other acts...just post them here

1 Like

Re: List Of Atrocities Commited By President Jonathan by 2cato: 9:55am On Oct 01, 2014
Mention any of our past leaders that is better than jonathan and that dosent make broken promise? Pathetic.
@op go and look for amala and ewedu to fill ur stomach and then go outside and play with shildren.

8 Likes

Re: List Of Atrocities Commited By President Jonathan by Greenarrow01(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2014
yar adua was better than jonathan......gej came with is story of no shoe....and dashed people's hope
Re: List Of Atrocities Commited By President Jonathan by philantoxx(m): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2014
OP..if u know what François Hollande of France is doing to his people after sky high promises.u will appreciate GEJ more.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Atrocities Commited By President Jonathan by davo3286: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2014
Op, you call those things you listed atrocities!? Your're not serious at all! I don't think you know the meaning of 'Atrocity'.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Atrocities Commited By President Jonathan by Trut(m): 10:45am On Oct 01, 2014
NL is filled kids with Indomie brain, see wetin person list as atrocities
Re: List Of Atrocities Commited By President Jonathan by Sibrah: 11:05am On Oct 01, 2014
If he can leave Bayelsa empty and still become our President, then there is hope for him to do a second and 'third' term.
Re: List Of Atrocities Commited By President Jonathan by chimerase2: 11:29am On Oct 01, 2014
Too much of oxytocin embarassed
Re: List Of Atrocities Commited By President Jonathan by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2014
Mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: List Of Atrocities Commited By President Jonathan by dagentility(f): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2014
Op your hatred for Gej has becloud your sence of judgement.
Re: List Of Atrocities Commited By President Jonathan by IdomaLikita: 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
Going all the way to Visit TB Joshua in Lagos to console him on the collapse of his church, while abandoning the People of CHRISTIAN SOUTHERN KADUNA(just 2hrs drive from Aso Rock) who voted for him Overwhelming and are now paying the Price by being massacred in their hundreds by Fulani Mercenaries!

R.I.P to the Dead in Sanga LGA!

#AllPoliticiansAreTheSame
Re: List Of Atrocities Commited By President Jonathan by nkeona(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
op is this your best shot

1 Like

Re: List Of Atrocities Commited By President Jonathan by VoteOutPDPJona: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
Just passing by.
Re: List Of Atrocities Commited By President Jonathan by igbeke: 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
Greenarrow01: let list some of the bad things jonathan have done or abated in the last six years. 1. "I dont give a damn" not even in my dream would i believe a president said this on an internatonal television. This man has no respect for the seat he is siting on and the people he is ruling.
2.''stealing is not corruption'' what then is stealing ? No wonda stella and madukwe are free women.
3. Not obeying cashless policy...this man transferred 9m dollars out of the country in raw cash...got an invoice for the deal after the money have been seized...if this is not stealing what else can you call it.
4. After fuel subsidy wahala. We were promised constant light within 6 months...imagine today is independence day and my neigbour's generator is on....there are other acts...just post them here
Did u say "atrocity"? Which of these accusation as listed can truly be referred as such?
Pls learn to use appropriate wordings.
Re: List Of Atrocities Commited By President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
Greenarrow01: let list some of the bad things jonathan have done or abated in the last six years. 1. "I dont give a damn" not even in my dream would i believe a president said this on an internatonal television. This man has no respect for the seat he is siting on and the people he is ruling.
the success train has gone ahead of you long ago..no place for losers like you. Pity
Re: List Of Atrocities Commited By President Jonathan by reaky(m): 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Time registered: September 19, 2014
Time spent online: 4 hours & 57 minutes

Am not surprised

(1) (Reply)

What Really Makes APC A Better Political Party Than PDP? / Sell Gej To Me In There Sentences / Picture Of Gov. Lamido With Other Delegates On A Queue During Today's Pdp Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.