Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Wetin Happening,rocking,how You Celebrating????(come Inside And Tell Me)now Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wetin Happening,rocking,how You Celebrating????(come Inside And Tell Me)now Now (480 Views)

Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] / Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . / Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wetin Happening,rocking,how You Celebrating????(come Inside And Tell Me)now Now by merit12(f): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2014
Today being the independent

Are you a muslim,christian etc

What's happening in your area??

What's rocking?

How you celebrating

How's your day going be like fun?bored?outing?

What meat are you eating

For me.............

Still typing but listening to radio and laughing to all hilarious comments naija people have been making

Reporting. From benin

(1) (Reply)

Remi Oyo Dies At 62 / Yakubu Gowon's Message At The Eve Of Democracy / Breaking News: Peter Obi Accepts To Join PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.