Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Breaking: Fg Extends Ebola Holiday Till New Year For Students - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Fg Extends Ebola Holiday Till New Year For Students (1921 Views)

Breaking: FG To Re-introduce Tolls – Fashola / Breaking: FG Orders IG To Hand Over Saraki Money Laundering Case File / Breaking! FG Has Arrested Some Prominent Politicians Over Ties With Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Fg Extends Ebola Holiday Till New Year For Students by FNNEWS: 11:12am On Oct 01, 2014
Reports reaching FNN from across the nation states that Primary and Secondary School students whose term resumption dates were postponed from to October in order for the country to curb the Ebola Outbreak has stated displeasure with Govt. and school authorities in different states of Country.

According to some of the students, who claimed to be used to staying at home already, pleads with Government to extend their break until after Christmas.With the amounts of public/National holidays around the corner, these students might just not return back to full school mode anytime soon. Some blamed the Government for the ill timed resumption, citing that school just can’t resume when FIFA 15, iPhone6, Big Brother Africa, Scandal season 4 amongst others are all being rolled out, but instead plead with the Government to give the country more time to monitor the status of Ebola in the country.

Meanwhile the National Association of Nigerian students has disassociated itself from these students, stating that as far as the body is concerned, they are only bothered by students in Higher Institutions and ASUU strike related matters.

We at FNN do not understand what is becoming of our future leaders, especially with the poor performance in recent WAEC, NECO and JAMB examinations, hence we are forced to accept that the said students have lost sight of the future and the inspiration to strive to be leaders of the future, especially because most of their fore-fathers whom they are taught about in History and Government classes are still the leaders today and appear to remain leaders of tomorrow, 2015 and beyond.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL OUR FNN READERS AND SUPPORTERS OUT THERE….GOD BLESS NIGERIA

VISIT www. FOR MORE HILARIOUS NEWS

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Fg Extends Ebola Holiday Till New Year For Students by superstar3: 11:28am On Oct 01, 2014
Many of the female students will resume in maternity gown grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Fg Extends Ebola Holiday Till New Year For Students by VoteOutPDPJona: 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
King of fake news I hail thee! grin
Re: Breaking: Fg Extends Ebola Holiday Till New Year For Students by nnanyereugo(m): 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Fake news as usual
Re: Breaking: Fg Extends Ebola Holiday Till New Year For Students by Kagarko(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
FNNEWS: Reports reaching FNN from across the nation states that Primary and Secondary School students whose term resumption dates were postponed from to October in order for the country to curb the Ebola Outbreak has stated displeasure with Govt. and school authorities in different states of Country.

According to some of the students, who claimed to be used to staying at home already, pleads with Government to extend their break until after Christmas.With the amounts of public/National holidays around the corner, these students might just not return back to full school mode anytime soon. Some blamed the Government for the ill timed resumption, citing that school just can’t resume when FIFA 15, iPhone6, Big Brother Africa, Scandal season 4 amongst others are all being rolled out, but instead plead with the Government to give the country more time to monitor the status of Ebola in the country.

Meanwhile the National Association of Nigerian students has disassociated itself from these students, stating that as far as the body is concerned, they are only bothered by students in Higher Institutions and ASUU strike related matters.

We at FNN do not understand what is becoming of our future leaders, especially with the poor performance in recent WAEC, NECO and JAMB examinations, hence we are forced to accept that the said students have lost sight of the future and the inspiration to strive to be leaders of the future, especially because most of their fore-fathers whom they are taught about in History and Government classes are still the leaders today and appear to remain leaders of tomorrow, 2015 and beyond.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL OUR FNN READERS AND SUPPORTERS OUT THERE….GOD BLESS NIGERIA

VISIT www. FOR MORE HILARIOUS NEWS

This isn't true as Schools in the FCT are in the 2nd week of resumption.
May God help us in this country
Re: Breaking: Fg Extends Ebola Holiday Till New Year For Students by tempem: 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
I never believed I read this.... Screw you fnn.... Didn't even notice that at first, wouldn't be surprised seeing some peeps taking this serious
Re: Breaking: Fg Extends Ebola Holiday Till New Year For Students by reaky(m): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
tempem: I never believed I read this.... Screw you fnn.... Didn't even notice that at first, wouldn't be surprised seeing some peeps taking this serious

Thank God I stopped o
Re: Breaking: Fg Extends Ebola Holiday Till New Year For Students by clitlicker: 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
Why im i not in primary school in this historic moment
Re: Breaking: Fg Extends Ebola Holiday Till New Year For Students by Mujinho4b(m): 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hmmm.. Nawa o... Me wey want do my last tp... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Reveals It All In One Of His First Interviews As President Elected BBC / Eko'oni Baje O! / "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'mere' Commissioner" - Saraki To Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.