Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Is There Any Special Way To Toast An Ajebota Babe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Special Way To Toast An Ajebota Babe? (893 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Code 16 On How To Toast A Nigeria Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Special Way To Toast An Ajebota Babe? by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2014
There's this babe have been eyeing for some time now she's a typical definition of an ajebo..I like her person and I wouldn't mind making her my friend.. All my attempts to try get her attention is yielding no result! Pls I wanna know is there any special way to get these kinda girls?
Re: Is There Any Special Way To Toast An Ajebota Babe? by dhatboy: 11:48am On Oct 01, 2014
A girl is a girl. Do what ever you yhink you can do to woo her undecided
Re: Is There Any Special Way To Toast An Ajebota Babe? by naturally: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2014
Buy her butter

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Special Way To Toast An Ajebota Babe? by seyideco(m): 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
They are the easiest!
Only ugly, poor and gold diggers ladies proves hard to get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Special Way To Toast An Ajebota Babe? by agrovick(m): 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
@op, try and have a one on one talk with her, tell her u'v been seeing her around and u admire her and let thins flow from there. I had a similar situation but mhen I fall my hand the first time I follow the gal talk but with a little bit of damage control I was able to move things forward
seyideco: They are the easiest!
Only ugly, poor and gold diggers ladies proves hard to get.
dies
Re: Is There Any Special Way To Toast An Ajebota Babe? by inositol88(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
a gal is a gal, ajebo or kpako! its a thing of how u present yourself.
just arrange yourself very well,
approach her and declear your intention

but dont forget dat u need to have gud command of English, cos dats dia first turn off

u know dem and dia English naw!!!
Re: Is There Any Special Way To Toast An Ajebota Babe? by amiskurie(m): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Simply Butter-up too.

I mean,consume two plastic of butter per day.
Re: Is There Any Special Way To Toast An Ajebota Babe? by amiskurie(m): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
They are the easiest to impress,do something unusual to ajebos
Re: Is There Any Special Way To Toast An Ajebota Babe? by MisterLongman(m): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Make sure you rub your body with excessive shea-butter when you want to woo her........................................... Your scent is enough to capture her heart
Rubbish
Re: Is There Any Special Way To Toast An Ajebota Babe? by urcutecrush(f): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
Buy her lot of gifts.I swear if it doesn't work I will ban myself from NL

(1) (Reply)

He Just Discovered His Elder Brother Has Once Dated His Fiancee / How To Spot A Potential Abusive Partner / Time To Chose Your Man Ladies!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.