Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

10 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You (1963 Views)

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
1. He takes or makes phone calls in private.

For someone to make a privete call when both of you are together, definitely something is going wrong without nobody telling you.

2. He deletes the text history on his phone.

Most people do not bother deleting old text messages … at least not until the phone is full. If your partner makes sure that old messages are deleted — or worse — he deletes them as soon as he finishes a conversation with someone, there may be more going on than just texting

3. He maintains multiple e-mail or social media accounts.

If you discover additional or hidden e-mail or social media sites, things are almost certainly not good. Simply put, people in committed relationships have no need to maintain accounts that their partners don’t know about. If you discover one of these, it is time to be concerned.

4. He avoids family or other social events.

Infidelity, whether physical or emotional, will always result in lost time with friends and family. If your partner avoids social gatherings or activities, leaves early or arrives late because of some project or task, there may be a strong chance that he is spending time with someone else, whether on the phone, the computer, or in person.

5. He suddenly spends tons of time with another person.

If your partner is suddenly spending a lot of time with a colleague, co-worker, friend or even an acquaintance, particularly if that person is of the opposite sex, you may want to learn more about this relationship and the possibility that there may be an affair going on.

6. He gives gifts or frequently volunteers to help another person.

Although it is nice to give gifts and do kind things for friends, family members and even strangers, if your partner frequently gives gifts, especially those that are costly, take time and effort to prepare or have significant meaning, or volunteers to help out with projects around the home, this may be a sign that he is having an emotional affair.

7. You notice a different scent on him.

Whether it’s another woman’s perfume or possibly a different brand of soap from showering elsewhere, your senses know things. If he’s coming home freshly showered after a full day of work, the same way he left for work, you may have a hint he’s having an affair.

8. He doesn’t touch you as much.

Sometimes affection drops off a bit due to poor communication, unresolved issues or a recent argument. If this is unexplained behavior or he is repelling you with odd excuses, you may have a hint. At minimum, you have an issue in your relationship that needs to be addressed honestly.

9. He dresses differently.

Has your husband started to dress a little differently or does he keep his vehicle a bit cleaner? Has he been acting slightly happier and more cooperative, yet all of a sudden he is busier and just leaving the house more often? (e.g. going out more often with “friends,” running more errands, etc.) If so, take heed. Take interest in his new activity/involvement if you’re curious about what’s really going on.

10. He’s gone longer.

Does your man usually take the dog out for a half hour run every day, but now it’s a 60-90 minute walk-run? Who is he running into all of a sudden at the dog park or in the neighborhood? he may be having an affair. Go with him once in a while.

Re: 10 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
8,5,3,2,1, I was guilty of. cry

It got so bad she begged not to cheat in front of her, I should hide it a bit, that it was insultive.
SMH. I'm changed.
Re: 10 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
None of the above...
...me hubby is that kinda man - you just wanna photocopy him and sell to people kiss

...I will definitely keep the originals grin
Re: 10 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by dytbabe: 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
Seriously
Do these days women have such time?
Like for reals?

11. Always check his thing when he comes back too
Nonosense and ingriedients
Re: 10 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by ellapius(f): 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
ok I watch him.close and I swell if I ever catch him then he is a gonna
Re: 10 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by bolasexy(f): 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
Exactly liike my hub
Re: 10 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by mystiqueDZ(f): 5:49am On Oct 02, 2014
No 2...I clear my messages and call lists EVERYDAY!! does not mean jack..
Re: 10 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 02, 2014
Husband cheating on their wives since the days of Adam and Eve.
Re: 10 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by sexybash(f): 9:48am On Oct 02, 2014
Lol
Some men don't do this things but still cheat
;-);-):-o who still check sms and phone
When am suppose to be checking his bank account and talking to his finance manager
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Wife...? / Parents Pls Kno The Type Of Person You Carry For Househelp Graphic Pic / She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.