Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

The Platform 2014 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Platform 2014 (960 Views)

Osinbanjo Speaking Live On THE PLATFORM, Channelstv(Ezekwesili's video) / A Serving Senator & Re-elected Under The Platform Of The APC Died Today / The Platform!! An Audio Interview With Dr.orji Uzor Kalu On Leadership 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Platform 2014 by 9JAgosurvive: 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
This is live on Tv, Streamed online and even on the radio

How so many young Nigerians lose their mind about European Football and will Fail to seat watch, be inspired, educated and above all challenged via these type of National discuss is beyond me

Final Speaker on The Platform Prof Yemi Osinbajo is speaking on the topic "Your Right & my Right to Live well in this Country"

Fifth Speaker on The Platform Prof. Chidi Odinkalu spoke on the topic "Saying No to the Right to Impunity"

Fourth Speaker on The Platform Ibukun Awosika spoke on the topic "Nation Building, The Choice before us"

Third Speaker on The Platform Segun Adeniyi spoke on the topic "Leadership in time of Ebola and insurgency"

Second Speaker on The Platform Caroline L. Arnold spoke on the topic "Developing our Capacities as Human Beings"

First Speaker on The Platform was Pastor Ituah Ighodalo spoke on the topic "What to do to make Nigeria Work"

You can join in via the Video Live stream and experience it, just like you were present, the Stream Channel link is => http:///theplatform_livestream_video

You can also listen to the live audio broadcast of The Platform Nigeria which is powered by EGBN Online Radio. The Audio Link is => http://www.egbnonlineradio.org/

Re: The Platform 2014 by ikaboy: 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
Thanks for the info. I would have felt bad if i had missed the speech from Prof. Chidi. what a an eloquent and fire spitting spaeker

1 Like

Re: The Platform 2014 by Ediskcab(m): 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
Never been more inspired about a better Nigeria.

Just wished there was better publicity for the programme cos I feel a lot of ppl wld av missed it.
From Segun adeniyi to Ibukun Awosika and Prof Chidi Odinkalu, they all spoke d plain truth.

Like I said on another thread, our leaders put us here but not without our consent. All these politicians using useless religion and ethnicity to divide us even though their failure is staring us in the face.

1 Like

Re: The Platform 2014 by Ediskcab(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
Pls anyone who attended the programme kindly help me get an audio or video copy if it's available. I'll gladly reimburse if we cn hookup. Tnx in anticipation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Missing Military Jet ‘seen In New Shekau Video’ / sorry / E-poll Gudluck Ebele Jonathan Vs General Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.