Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Thread For hell candidates - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread For hell candidates (3652 Views)

Black Muslims Are Destined For Hell??? / Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... / Christ Embassy: Preparing People For Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For hell candidates by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
Join the train. Go through my profile, become a satanist and your name will be wiped from the book of everlasting darkness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For hell candidates by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hell is my portion, I reject heaven and its overseers.

1 Like

Re: Thread For hell candidates by Greenified(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nice thread. See fire in the thread sef.
Re: Thread For hell candidates by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Greenified: Nice thread. See fire in the thread sef.
Who are you?

1 Like

Re: Thread For hell candidates by omat20(m): 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
@op satan's powers are very big buh not bigger than His Master(God/Jesus).He has so many falling angels at his command.He has a son A Nigerian dat will cause chaos in dis world in years to come.
Re: Thread For hell candidates by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
omat20: @op satan's powers are very big buh not bigger than His Master(God/Jesus).He has so many falling angels at his command.He has a son A Nigerian dat will cause chaos in dis world in years to come.
Who breeds these fools?

4 Likes

Re: Thread For hell candidates by Femmymata2(m): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
Can i choose hell without being a satanist. I dön't seem to like God and satan..

2 Likes

Re: Thread For hell candidates by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hmm can you describe hell for your would be candidates?
Re: Thread For hell candidates by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Thread For hell candidates by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
There is space for everyone. Join now before its too late. Heaven is for fat lazy slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For hell candidates by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
hisblud:
Are you one?
Re: Thread For hell candidates by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Are you one?

Just curious... Heaven is for fat lazy slaves... Hell is for what? And could you describe the hell you are advocating for... ?
Re: Thread For hell candidates by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
Just like heaven , hell does not exist!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For hell candidates by PastorOluT(m): 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Just like heaven , hell does not exist!

so u think?
Re: Thread For hell candidates by CrazyMan(m): 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
hisblud:
Just curious... Heaven is for fat lazy slaves... Hell is for what? And could you describe the hell you are advocating for... ?
Why has the op has refused to answer this question?
Re: Thread For hell candidates by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
`Actually, I think Heaven is one hellava boring place! No parties, no orgi.es, no po.rn, no girls with big boobsy and asssss, absence of night clubs - in a nutshell, there are no bad guys/girls in Heaven. Is that where you want me to spend eternity? Hell no! [sort of]

In Hell, you get to take a selfie with the devil, and update it on BBM like, 'chilling with Almighty Lucifer'
In Hell, you will find the bad guys, the do.pe guys, the guys that make parties fun - there would be lot of wankfest, drinking, womanizing, chyking, etc. Isn't this the real definition of FUN?

So, which do you prefer? Spending your eternity in boredom or in unending pleasure?

1 Like

Re: Thread For hell candidates by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 08, 2014
Austeenx:
`Actually, I think Heaven is one hellava boring place! No parties, no orgi.es, no po.rn, no girls with big boobsy and asssss, absence of night clubs - in a nutshell, there are no bad guys/girls in Heaven. Is that where you want me to spend eternity? Hell no! [sort of]

In Hell, you get to take a selfie with the devil, and update it on BBM like, 'chilling with Almighty Lucifer'
In Hell, you will find the bad guys, the do.pe guys, the guys that make parties fun - there would be lot of wankfest, drinking, womanizing, chyking, etc. Isn't this the real definition of FUN?

So, which do you prefer? Spending your eternity in boredom or in unending pleasure?

Really, this "hell" you describe ... Did you get it from your imagination, or where? But by the way, in inner ghettos, the above is played out only that selfie with the devil is what I would love to see...
Re: Thread For hell candidates by philtrum(m): 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
hisblud:

Really, this "hell" you describe ... Did you get it from your imagination, or where? But by the way, in inner ghettos, the above is played out only that selfie with the devil is what I would love to see...

Abi oo
Mehn see as craze full everywhere....

He has blinded them with the foolish things of this world, that in seeing they do not see and in hearing they cannot......

@ Op I cant tell you to read the bible..cos you have a long way to go....just to read the divine comedy.....you will know what hell really is "in excerpt"

And for those that want to follow Him I pity you ooo...you will end up being bored in hell cos Op wont be there...... wen op changes his mind he won't create a new topic on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Thread For hell candidates by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
Luciferus Satanus, into thy hands I commit the soul of vooks. May he be useful to our kingdom.
Re: Thread For hell candidates by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Luciferus Satanus, into thy hands I commit the soul of 2cato. May he be of use to our kingdom.
Re: Thread For hell candidates by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
Luciferus Satanus, into thy hands I commit the soul of Hiswordxray. Smite his fingers and toes and cast him to the basement.
Re: Thread For hell candidates by Hiswordxray(m): 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Luciferus Satanus, into thy hands I commit the soul of Hiswordxray. Smite his fingers and toes and cast him to the basement.
Oh you are so scared of the truth. But don't worry, the truth doesn't bit and freedom taste good. You don't need to be attached to your situation right now.

You can move on because moving is better. Come to the truth because God loves you.
Re: Thread For hell candidates by Hiswordxray(m): 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
There is space for everyone. Join now before its too late. Heaven is for fat lazy slaves.
I know you are scared of missing heaven. You have tried hard and fail. But you don't need to accept your failure because God still loves you.

YOU CAN STILL MAKE IT TO HEAVEN.
Re: Thread For hell candidates by Hiswordxray(m): 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Austeenx:

If you think sex is so pleasurable then you don't know what real pleasure is.
And if you want to know real pleasure then try making it to heaven and see for yourself.
Re: Thread For hell candidates by davien(m): 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hiswordxray:

If you think sex is so pleasurable then you don't know what real pleasure is.
And if you want to know real pleasure then try making it to heaven and see for yourself.
Is this how you lure people to believe in "god"?....with promise of an even more sensual sensation compared to sex?
Re: Thread For hell candidates by vooks: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
Father of lights,

2 Corinthians 4:3-4 King James Version (KJV)
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Let the light of your glorious gospel shine through every dark crevice of this man's heart. In Jesus name I pray Amen
sonOfLucifer:
Luciferus Satanus, into thy hands I commit the soul of vooks. May he be useful to our kingdom.
Re: Thread For hell candidates by Hiswordxray(m): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
davien:
Is this how you lure people to believe in "god"?....with promise of an even more sensual sensation compared to sex?
Well God wants us to enjoy real pleasure and I know this is different from what some religious people believe but this is the truth and I simply speak the truth.

But wait, what is exactly your problem?
When we talk about Hell you get angry and you argue that if God is truly love he won't throw people to Hell.
OK now we talk about pleasure yet you still argue and find fault.
You blame God for throwing people in Hell and you also argue why God should offer us pleasures that are greater than sex.

Can't you see you are just offended by God and you believe he actually exist.

But why are you offended by God?
What did he do to you?
Re: Thread For hell candidates by 2cato: 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Luciferus Satanus, into thy hands I commit the soul of 2cato. May he be of use to our kingdom.
what nonsense is this you have done
vooks please come and take care of ur brother
Re: Thread For hell candidates by davien(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Well God wants us to enjoy real pleasure and I know this is different from what some religious people believe but this is the truth and I simply speak the truth.
And what is hell for if "god" really wanted you to have pleasure(allegedly)

But wait, what is exactly your problem?
My "problem" is the harm such beliefs cause...

When we talk about Hell you get angry and you argue that if God is truly love he won't throw people to Hell.
I do not get angry when you talk about anything...I merely have pity for you and others like you who'd take and pass on this dangerous belief...
For you to believe in "hell/heaven" on faith you have to follow and practise the ideals necessary to get there(fictitiously speaking)..
You'd have to condemn anything that goes against your belief and even attempt to destroy or kill any hindrance.....be it homosexuals or atheists or muslims or hindu's...

OK now we talk about pleasure yet you still argue and find fault.
It was promises like that....that led people who believed in other-worldly sensual sex with 72 virgins to fly a plane into a building...

You blame God for throwing people in Hell and you also argue why God should offer us pleasures that are greater than sex.
Both are evil because the former serves as a threat and the later a non-evident promise...
And it is best you understand that it is the idea of such features revolving around the mythical christian "god" I dislike....

Can't you see you are just offended by God and you believe he actually exist.
How exactly am I offended by something I do not believe in....are you offended about dragons?...or "allah"?

But why are you offended by God?
What did he do to you?
It stole my lunch at work... undecided
Re: Thread For hell candidates by Hiswordxray(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
davien:
And what is hell for if "god" really wanted you to have pleasure(allegedly)
My "problem" is the harm such beliefs cause...
I do not get angry when you talk about anything...I merely have pity for you and others like you who'd take and pass on this dangerous belief...
For you to believe in "hell/heaven" on faith you have to follow and practise the ideals necessary to get there(fictitiously speaking)..
You'd have to condemn anything that goes against your belief and even attempt to destroy or kill any hindrance.....be it homosexuals or atheists or muslims or hindu's...
It was promises like that....that led people who believed in other-worldly sensual sex with 72 virgins to fly a plane into a building...
Both are evil because the former serves as a threat and the later a non-evident promise...
And it is best you understand that it is the idea of such features revolving around the mythical christian "god" I dislike....
How exactly am I offended by something I do not believe in....are you offended about dragons?...or "allah"?
It stole my lunch at work... undecided
Oh your lunch was stolen, how are you sure it was God - give evidence.
And I don't see you attacking the satanist the way you attack Christians. And what about the Muslims...

Or are these lies you just tell yourself in order to hide from the truth that you believe in God and you are offended by him.
Do you think by attacking Christians you would pay God back for what he did to you?

God didn't stole your lunch. But he loves you.
Re: Thread For hell candidates by davien(m): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Oh your lunch was stolen, how are you sure it was God - give evidence.
And I don't see you attacking the satanist the way you attack Christians. And what about the Muslims...

Or are these lies you just tell yourself in order to hide from the truth that you believe in God and you are offended by him.
Do you think by attacking Christians you would pay God back for what he did to you?

God didn't stole your lunch. But he loves you.
Is this your level of cognitive dissonance?.....where sarcasm cannot be discerned? shocked
Re: Thread For hell candidates by Hiswordxray(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
davien:
Is this your level of cognitive dissonance?.....where sarcasm cannot be discerned? shocked
In every joke there is a measure of truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Apostle Suleiman Victim Comes Out On Nairaland. / Rules Of Holy Living / Confusion: See How The Bible Contradicts Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.