Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Black Muslims Are Destined For Hell??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Muslims Are Destined For Hell??? (2040 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Who Are Those Destined For Hell? / Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Muslims Are Destined For Hell??? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
An Islamic tradition quotes Muhammad as saying Allah has destined all the Black people in the world for Hell Fire, while the Whites are destined for Heaven. . The holy prophet said: Allah created Adam. Then He stroke his right shoulder and took out a white race as if they were seeds, and He stroke his left shoulder and took out a black race as if they were coals. Then He said to those who were on his right side: Towards paradise and I don't care. He said to those who were on his left shoulder: Towards hell and I don't care. (Mishkat vol III, P. 117)

Muhammad owned several black slaves. Muslim scholar Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyya relies heavily on the prophet's biographies written by great early Islamic scholars. He is regarded by Muslims as an authority, a primary source and a leader amongst Islamic scholars. He tells us in his book, "Zad al-Ma'ad" (part 1, pp. 114-116), the following: "These are the names of Muhammad's male slaves: Yakan Abu Sharh, Aflah, 'Ubayd, Dhakwan, Tahman, Mirwan, Hunayn, Sanad, Fadala Yamamin, Anjasha al-Hadi, Mad'am, Karkara, Abu Rafi', Thawban, Ab Kabsha, Salih, Rabah, Yara Nubyan, Fadila, Waqid, Mabur, Abu Waqid, Kasam, Abu' Ayb, Abu Muwayhiba, Zayd Ibn Haritha, and also a black slave called Mahran."
Even today in Saudi Arabia, the heartland of Islam, the common word for "Black" is "Abd", also meaning "slave". www.islam-watch.org/larry/blacks-muslims-s hould-be-ashamed.htm

From these Hadiths, an African Muslim must know he has no place in the Islamic Paradise, even if he dies fighting Jihad.
Re: Black Muslims Are Destined For Hell??? by Annunaki(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
All muslims are destined for hell except they repent. Asides stop holy for mohamed, it's an oxymoron undecided
Re: Black Muslims Are Destined For Hell??? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
read my signature
Re: Black Muslims Are Destined For Hell??? by onetrack(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
I don't think that Muhammad said that black people go to hell. There is nothing in the hadiths about that. The only thing I can find which could be considered vaguely racist was that Muhammad said that Satan looked like a black man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Muslims Are Destined For Hell??? by johnydon22(m): 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
I can only wonder how some right thinking humans can subscribe and adhere to something as ludicrous, absurd and nonsensical as this. .

How can 21st century humans base their whole lives, mind and reasons to the ideologies of a long hallucinating dead arab man.. these people insult their own ver intellect.

Wonder when black men will get hold of their reasons and emancipate themselves from such idiotic psychological enslavement that has reduced them to a state of mere simpletons
Re: Black Muslims Are Destined For Hell??? by johnydon22(m): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
Annunaki:
All muslims are destined for hell except they repent. Asides stop holy for mohamed, it's an oxymoron undecided
Ironically Muslims also think the same about you and your religion.. You are destined for hell too according to them..

For the simple fact that you are able to conceive this idea of your fellow humans roasting in a literal fire forever because they don't believe as you do and is ok with that shows exactly the state of your mind, your religion and you and sadly it's a pity.

The division and hatred religions has instilled in us is very clearly displayed here by you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Muslims Are Destined For Hell??? by Lukay99: 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Reiyvinn:
An Islamic tradition quotes Muhammad as
saying Allah has destined all the Black people
in the world for Hell Fire, while the Whites are
destined for Heaven.
The holy prophet said: Allah created Adam.
Then He stroke his right shoulder and took out a
white race as if they were seeds, and He stroke
his left shoulder and took out a black race as if
they were coals. Then He said to those who
were on his right side: Towards paradise and I
don't care. He said to those who were on his
left shoulder: Towards hell and I don't care.
(Mishkat vol III, P. 117)

Muhammad owned several black slaves.
Muslim scholar Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyya relies
heavily on the prophet's biographies written by
great early Islamic scholars. He is regarded by
Muslims as an authority, a primary source and
a leader amongst Islamic scholars. He tells us
in his book, "Zad al-Ma'ad" (part 1, pp.
114-116), the following:
"These are the names of Muhammad's male
slaves: Yakan Abu Sharh, Aflah, 'Ubayd,
Dhakwan, Tahman, Mirwan, Hunayn, Sanad,
Fadala Yamamin, Anjasha al-Hadi, Mad'am,
Karkara, Abu Rafi', Thawban, Ab Kabsha, Salih,
Rabah, Yara Nubyan, Fadila, Waqid, Mabur, Abu
Waqid, Kasam, Abu' Ayb, Abu Muwayhiba, Zayd
Ibn Haritha, and also a black slave called
Mahran."

Even today in Saudi Arabia, the heartland of
Islam, the common word for "Black" is "Abd",
also meaning "slave".
www.islam-watch.org/larry/blacks-muslims-s
hould-be-ashamed.htm

From these Hadiths, an African Muslim must know
he has no place in the Islamic Paradise, even if
he dies fighting Jihad.

This is a false accusation again the Prophet Muhammad(saw) common guys this Man have been dead for over 1600 years yet you guys still will not him be, the link to your false information is fake no matter what you say about him Muhammad (saw) you cannot change his true records he never owned slaves but he actually freed slaves a good example was his adopted son Zaiyd the was a freed slave let me shear with you his last sermon to mankind be he died
The Prophet Muhammad's Last Sermon

This sermon was delivered on the Ninth Day of Dhul Hijjah 10 A.H.
in the 'Uranah valley of Mount Arafat' (in Mecca).

After praising, and thanking Allah he said:

"O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and TAKE THESE WORDS TO THOSE WHO COULD NOT BE PRESENT HERE TODAY.

O People, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your LORD, and that HE will indeed reckon your deeds. ALLAH has forbidden you to take usury (interest), therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. Allah has Judged that there shall be no interest and that all the interest due to Abbas ibn 'Abd'al Muttalib (Prophet's uncle) shall henceforth be waived...

Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under Allah's trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.

O People, listen to me in earnest, worship ALLAH, say your five daily prayers (Salah), fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your wealth in Zakat. Perform Hajj if you can afford to.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before ALLAH and answer your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

O People, NO PROPHET OR APOSTLE WILL COME AFTER ME AND NO NEW FAITH WILL BE BORN. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the QURAN and my example, the SUNNAH and if you follow these you will never go astray.

All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness, O ALLAH, that I have conveyed your message to your people".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Muslims Are Destined For Hell??? by onetrack(m): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lukay99:

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Just be aware that this quote (what you put in bold) does not appear in the hadiths. The most reliable hadith collectors (Muslim and Bukhari) do not mention this phrase about black and white. And beyond that there are multiple versions of Muhammad's last sermon, of which the Shia's version is very different.
Re: Black Muslims Are Destined For Hell??? by Lukay99: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
onetrack:

Just be aware that this quote (what you put in bold) does not appear in the hadiths. The most reliable hadith collectors (Muslim and Bukhari) do not mention this phrase about black and white. And beyond that there are multiple versions of Muhammad's last sermon, of which the Shia's version is very different.

What I quoted was not an hadith but a sermon by the Prophet (saw) himself below are some different hadiths that are related to race from different sources

Hafiz Ibn Hibban reported in al-Sahih 11 / 203 / 4862 , via his isnad, from Fadalah ibn Ubayd & Baihaqi. Also Narrated By: Abu Nadra In: Musnad ‘Abd Allah Ibn Al-Mubarak - #239 - Source).

Narrated by Abu Dharr Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said to him, ”You are not better than people with red or black skins unless you excel them in piety.
(Declared Sahih By Albani - Source).

"Narrated Jabir Bin Abdullah: The Prophet (SAW) said: O People! Your Lord is one and your father (Adam) is one. There is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab or of a non-Arab over an Arab, or of a red man over a black man or of a black man over a red man, except in piety in the sight of Allah.
(Ghayat Al-Maram, 313 - Declared Hasan By Sheikh Albani. Also In Al-Targhib Wa-Al-Tarhib, 2964 (difference in wording) - Declared Sahih By Albani - Source).

The Prophet (saws) once reprimanded Abu Dharr for derisively calling Bilal, ‘son of a black woman’, then he went on to say, ”Look! Surely you are not better than a brown man nor a black man except by fearing Allah more than them.“

(Declared Sahih By Sheikh Albani - Source, here and Source, here and here).

"Narrated Uqbah Bin Aamir: The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: These lineages of yours do not make you superior to anyone. You are all sons of Adam. No one has superiority over another except in piety and consciousness. It is sufficient shame for one to be foul, evil, or stingy
.”

(Declared Hasan By Sheikh Arna'oot In Musnad Ahmad, #17351 - Source & #17482 Source, & Sheikh Arna'oot’s Tahqeeq - Footnote 3 Of #17313 - Source. Also Declared Sahih By Sheikh Albani In: Sahih At-Targhib, #2962 - Source And Declared Sahih In Silsila As-Sahiha - Volume 3, #1038 - Source. Also Found In: At-Tabarani’s Mujam Al-Kabir, #14252 - Source).

“Narrated Ibn Jarir: The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: Allah will not inquire about your lineage on the Day of Resurrection. The most honorable in the sight of Allah is he who is most pious.”

(Declared Sahih By Sheikh Albani In Ghayat Al-Maram, #311 - Source & In Silsila As-Sahiha - Volume 3, #1038 - Source).

’Narrated Abu Huraira: The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: Thank God Who has removed from you the blemish of ignorance and its arrogance. O people, men are divided into classes: the pious and righteous, who are honourable in the sight of Allah, and the sinful and vicious, who are contemptible in the sight of Allah, whereas all men are the children of Adam and Adam had been created by Allah from clay.“

(Sunan Al Kubra Lil-Baihaqi, #19412 - Declared Hasan (Good) - Source & Hasan By Sheikh Arna'oot In Musnad Ahmad, #8721 & Classed Sahih By Ahmad Shakir In Musnad Ahmad, 16/300. Also Found In Sunan At-Tirmidhi, 3270 - (Narrated by Abdullah Bin Umar) - Declared Sahih By Sheikh Albani & Sahih By Ibn Al-Arabi - Source).

"Abu Huraira said: Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said: Indeed, Allah does not look to your faces and your wealth but He looks to your heart and to your deeds
.”
(Sahih Muslim, #2564).

“Abu Malik al-Ash'ari narrated Allah’s Messenger (SAW) who said: Among my people there are four characteristics belonging to pre-Islamic time of ignorance which they do not abandon: boasting of high rank, reviling other peoples’ genealogies, seeking rain by stars, and walling. He also said: If the wailing woman does not repent before she dies, she’ll be made to stand on the Day of Resurrection wearing a garment of pitch and a chemise of mange.

(Sahih Muslim, #934).

“Narated By Abu Huraira : A black man or a black woman used to sweep the mosque and he or she died. The Prophet asked about her (or him). He was told that she (or he) had died. He said, ”Why did you not inform me? Show me his grave (or her grave).“ So he went to her (his) grave and offered her (his) funeral prayer.”

(Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 448)
And finally, to end it -

Edward Wilmot Blyden, himself a black man and former slave, wrote in 1874:
The eloquent Adzan or Call to Prayer, which to this day summons at the same hours millions of the human race to their devotions, was first uttered by a Negro, Bilal by name, whom Mohammed, in obedience to a dream, appointed the first Muezzin or Crier. And it has been remarked that even Alexander the Great is in Asia an unknown personage by the side of this honoured Negro.
(Mohammedanism and the Negro Race)

May Allah(swa) guide both Muslims and Non-Muslims who still harbour racial feelings or hatred against one another.
Re: Black Muslims Are Destined For Hell??? by trapQ: 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
why do you think there is no GOD?
johnydon22:
Ironically Muslims also think the same about you and your religion.. You are destined for hell too according to them..

For the simple fact that you are able to conceive this idea of your fellow humans roasting in a literal fire forever because they don't believe as you do and is ok with that shows exactly the state of your mind, your religion and you and sadly it's a pity.

The division and hatred religions has instilled in us is very clearly displayed here by you
Re: Black Muslims Are Destined For Hell??? by johnydon22(m): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
trapQ:
why do you think there is no GOD?
Same reason you think there is no pink flying diamond green bunny
Re: Black Muslims Are Destined For Hell??? by trapQ: 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
have you ever seen or knows of anyone who has seen a pink flying diamond bunny?
johnydon22:
Same reason you think there is no pink flying diamond green bunny
Re: Black Muslims Are Destined For Hell??? by Angelou(m): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
as if endorsing female seclusion and engaging in paedophilia isn't enough .. Anyway it is obvious that black are despised everywhere if u et to see how somali and ehiopians (kushites) are treated in UAE
Re: Black Muslims Are Destined For Hell??? by johnydon22(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
trapQ:
have you ever seen or knows of anyone who has seen a pink flying diamond bunny?
Yeap have heard someone claim it just like i have heard you make claims of your own God same way i have heard muslims make claims of their own God but i disbelieve it because its just a claim unsubstantiated by empirical evidence... that's why you need to believe it with faith... smiley

If you find out the reason why you disbelieve all the other God concepts out there you will see the only difference between you and i is that i disbelieve both the ones you disbelieve and the one you believe

1 Like

Re: Black Muslims Are Destined For Hell??? by trapQ: 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
another question, how many people worldwide have seen this pink flying creature?? I guess one or two or tops 10 or 20, maybe 50

okay, you know where I'm going now. also, did the pink creature claim to be GOD? has there been any scientific evidences to back those claims??( not that I care about evidences tho), I've searched and havnt found detailed experiences of Muslim afterlife or apparitions of Muhammed or Allah. even the Muslims claim to have seen JESUS, not Mohammed. do you know that many archeological findings are aligned with the stories of the bible?? there are just so many evidences I can't give right now. if you have links of the Muslim afterlife, kindly post them here, thanks.
johnydon22:
Yeap have heard someone claim it just like i have heard you make claims of your own God same way i have heard muslims make claims of their own God but i disbelieve it because its just a claim unsubstantiated by empirical evidence... that's why you need to believe it with faith... smiley

If you find out the reason why you disbelieve all the other God concepts out there you will see the only difference between you and i is that i disbelieve both the ones you disbelieve and the one you believe

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually / The Gospel Vs The Passion Of The Christ / All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.