Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,918 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

A Reason To Celebrate Nigeria 54th Indepedence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Reason To Celebrate Nigeria 54th Indepedence (434 Views)

Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] / Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders / Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Reason To Celebrate Nigeria 54th Indepedence by Gudnicedeals: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Yesterday i was pondering on a reason to celebrate Nigeria's 54th year of indepedence, i could not find one. Then furtunately yesterday night as i was listening to the news, some public affair analysts opinions were sought on this topics most of them could not point out any positives except one of them.
The reason he stated was the fact that this country has enjoyed 15 years of uninterupted civil rule which is unprecedented in the history of our nationhood.
What a reason to celebrate!

Things may not be perfect now but the fact that we have not experience another civil unrest or coup that could take us backward another 15 years is cheering.

Happy indepedence fellow Nigerians
Re: A Reason To Celebrate Nigeria 54th Indepedence by MrWhoKnows(m): 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
We have every reason to celebrate our nation.Happy independence fellow Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram:Abubakar Shekau Says He Is Still Alive In Video! / Born To Rule Appellation; Blackmail Against Northern Elites By Diversionary / Igbo Determined To Occupy Aso Rock Come 2019? How Realistic Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.