Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Oh My God! In 1966 Nigeria Was Equal To India And China. Nigeria= Black Japan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oh My God! In 1966 Nigeria Was Equal To India And China. Nigeria= Black Japan (593 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Onitsha Niger Bridge In 1966 And Present Picture In 2016 / Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum / See A Photo Of N1 Note That Was Used In 1979 When $1 Was Equal To N0.647 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God! In 1966 Nigeria Was Equal To India And China. Nigeria= Black Japan by jamaicanoshu(m): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
I have always thought WRONGLY that Nigerians were idiots. Yes you and your petty tribalistic bullsh!!. You have fertile land,water,minerals, a huge population and your culture intact.. In Jamaica you are in the hospitals as doctor and nurses. Here in America you are always professor this or professor that. Plus you are the motherfu!!!s that exported us ! So why cant you get it together and build a mighty Nigeria that will bring respect to us all. I was so shocked to read EMMASON125 post about how far Nigeria was in 1952. Some of those companies he mentioned are actually in Jamaica today: Dunlop. Damn! You guys were so far ahead . It was in the palm of your hands. Yeah, but you bleeped it. I can understand the frustration of a certain tribe that wanted to make Nigeria into a African powerhouse aka Black Japan. Anyway Nigeria from the heart of a Osu KARMA IS A BITCH! He He He !
Re: Oh My God! In 1966 Nigeria Was Equal To India And China. Nigeria= Black Japan by FranckJay: 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
No go find better tin do. Dey here dey waste topic

1 Like

Re: Oh My God! In 1966 Nigeria Was Equal To India And China. Nigeria= Black Japan by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
jamaicanoshu: I have always thought WRONGLY that Nigerians were idiots. Yes you and your petty tribalistic bullsh!!. You have fertile land,water,minerals, a huge population and your culture intact.. In Jamaica you are in the hospitals as doctor and nurses. Here in America you are always professor this or professor that. Plus you are the motherfu!!!s that exported us ! So why cant you get it together and build a mighty Nigeria that will bring respect to us all. I was so shocked to read EMMASON125 post about how far Nigeria was in 1952. Some of those companies he mentioned are actually in Jamaica today: Dunlop. Damn! You guys were so far ahead . It was in the palm of your hands. Yeah, but you bleeped it. I can understand the frustration of a certain tribe that wanted to make Nigeria into a African powerhouse aka Black Japan. Anyway Nigeria from the heart of a Osu KARMA IS A BITCH! He He He !

How far Nigeria was in 1952?

In 1952 Nigeria did not have a single power plant, freeway, or university, and malnutrition was rife. Illiteracy was at 90%. What nonsense are you talking about? Nigeria of today is far more advanced and developed than Nigeria of the 50s, 60s, 70s etc.

(1) (Reply)

Hackers That Hacked Nigeria's House Of Reps Site Exposed / The Insignificance Of The Black Man. / Advice: How Americans Can Tame Ebola In Their Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.