Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

The Insignificance Of The Black Man. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Insignificance Of The Black Man. (592 Views)

Graphic pic! Black Man Crucified On The Cross[ Photo] / The Black Man Mentality (interview By AN Asian) / Is Satan Really A Black Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by bolaino(m): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
I would like to start by making it clear to the reader, that I am black, and I am proud to be black. I believe the black race is the oldest race on earth, and thus Other races evolved From the black race. In our world today the black man is the most looked down of all humans, to some caucasians the dog has more value than the black man, most white folk believe it's in their God given right to own black people, either directly or indirectly. Hence their sojourn from The Americas to Africa for the acquisition of Slaves as properties, full Grown men from different tribes in Africa were sold for as low as the price of a Glass of whiskey or even for the price of a handshake, All over the world this notion is held by all Non Blacks, even Indians believe Blacks were created to serve them. How did Blacks become so debased? That would be a topic for another time, During the transatlantic slave trade, Black people from mainly west Africa were taken in their throngs to America to work as animals in sugar cane and coffee plantations, Black people who were kings and princes in their various African kingdoms were forced to live like Animals in the "New World". Ladies and Gentle men, I am here to assure you that the black man is still not free no, The black man will not be free until he seeks to free himself from mental slavery. "God is white" "Jesus is White". Has been the biggest undoing of the black race, The white man knows this, that was why they brought their Religion along with them when they came to "reap" us, The white man is as Godless as you could ever imagine, The typical white man is an atheist, he believes in the evidence of what he sees, and knowing fully well that the mental awareness of the black man was not fully developed, he decided to exploit this weakness. Today as modern day Africans we have become so engrossed in the ways of the white man, and we are being allowed to entertain the notion that we are relevant. I am here to let you know that in the great scheme of thiings, The black man is as insignificant as you can imagine, (take a minute, imagine the most insignificant thing around you, yeah, that's how insignificant you are) your white masters do not care how many PHDs you have, or how much you are worth? They don't care if you are Goodluck jonathan, or Robert Mugabe, they gave you the game you're playing. They control everything around you, they control your time, your resources and everything, you are still not free, yes there is no difference between Kunta kinte and you, you are all the same, Nigga, that's what the white man calls you secretly, Keep on deceiving yourselves, keep on trying to be like the white man, but know this, Until you decide to free yourself from mental slavery, you can never be free, stop thinking of yourself as Black and dirty. Start thinking of yourself as black and beautiful, start thinking of yourself as The first born of God. And you would trully become free. Emancipate yourselves my brethren, This is the message that Great men, like Marcus Garvey and Martin Luther king jnr, were trying to pass across, The black man is not Insignificant, we are special, we are the hope for a better world, We are the Hope of Mankind. Be Black and proud. God bless Every Black man all around the world.
Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
Black and proud?....

Yawn..

1 Like

Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by EdCure: 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
Poster, put your brain into significant use and change the title of your topic... if you don't want to be seen as one who had had the shıt of a Neo-Nazi for lunch.

Just an advice.

1 Like

Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by bolaino(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
EdCure: Poster, put your brain into significant use and change the title of your topic... if you don't want to be seen as one who had had the shıt of a German for lunch.

Just an advice.
Smh, here is a typical Black man, He did not even bother to read the post till the end, and he has made his conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by bolaino(m): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
musKeeto: Black and proud?....

Yawn..
musKeeto, musKeeto.
Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by EdCure: 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
bolaino: Smh, here is a typical Black man, He did not even bother to read the post till the end, and he has made his conclusion.
Mr. man, read your post (which you obviously copied from a racist hater of blacks) for a second time, and you'll understand your level of misrepresentation and contradiction.

1 Like

Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by bolaino(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
EdCure:
Mr. man, read your post (which you obviously copied from a racist hater of blacks) for a second time, and you'll understand your level of misrepresentation and contradictiong.
I'm too proud to copy writeups my good man. The views on the writeup are mine, solely mine.
Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
my good man, i don't know what you're writing cos black people are doing very well for themselves. if they don't make earth shaking hip-hop music who would ever make it better than them? do you know what to do with that bigg fatt bůtt? wiggle wiggle it!
Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by EdCure: 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
bolaino: I'm too proud to copy writeups my good man. The views on the writeup are mine, solely mine.
Then give your title a rethink, please. It reeks of iritating ignorance.

1 Like

Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by bolaino(m): 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
EdCure:
Then give your title a rethink, please. It reeks of iritating ignorance.
The title is amazing my Good man, Because it's the truth, and the truth they say is bitter, it's left for the reader to deduce whatever he or she wants after reading the post. Thank you.
Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by sirjohnson(m): 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
Gone are those days when the black race was looked down upon
Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
sirjohnson: Gone are those days when the black race was looked down upon
Yeah, now we are walked on.

1 Like

Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
^ lol..you're a fiery sarcastic dæmon..

2 Likes

Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
Poster, a lot of the black nations are rising economically, Nigeria including. That is the key to our attaining greater 'respectability'. Success attracts 'friends'. We're not doing much wrong at the moment. The effects of colonialism are actually dying a natural death as we grow economically. In Nigeria, US R&B and hip hop has been replaced by NAIJA SWAG. Foreign movies replaced by NOLLYWOOD. We even have the first black-owned car manufacturing company on earth, INNOSON Motors Nigeria Ltd. We recently launched the first black built satellites into space (NigerSat X etc). Our middle class is expanding rapidly. So Africans are not dulling. It's just a matter of ...time.

3 Likes

Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
ROSSIKE: Poster, a lot of the black nations are rising economically, Nigeria including. That is the key to attaining greater 'respectability'. Success attracts 'friends'. We're not doing much wrong at the moment.
What's your definition of rising economically?

1 Like

Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by bolaino(m): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
ROSSIKE: Poster, a lot of the black nations are rising economically, Nigeria including. That is the key to attaining greater 'respectability'. Success attracts 'friends'. We're not doing much wrong at the moment.
I believe our purported rise in economy is only on paper, Lots of African youths are becoming jobless everyday, hence the rise in illegal Immigration to europe. West Africa is distabilized at the moment, with issues ranging from diseases to terrorism, Let's be honest to ourselves. Presently The African continent is faced with one form of problem or the other,

1 Like

Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
musKeeto:
What's your definition of rising economically?

Rising GDPs of course. Both per capita and gross GDP. Plus expanding middle classes (which means reduced poverty). Improving infrastructure. On these counts African nations are doing well. One might also add that more accountable govts are in place than say 20 years ago when military rule and dictatorship was the rule across Africa. Also there are less conflicts, less famine etc than was the case 2 decades ago. So there is movement.

3 Likes

Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
bolaino: I believe our purported rise in economy is only on paper, Lots of African youths are becoming jobless everyday, hence the rise in illegal Immigration to europe. West Africa is distabilized at the moment, with issues ranging from diseases to terrorism, Let's be honest to ourselves. Presently The African continent is faced with one form of problem or the other,

Your problem is that all you want to see is problems. You are likely overwhelmed by all the negative news from western media regarding Africa. However that is no excuse. In these days of the internet, you should be able to research and entertain an African development trajectory based on current economic developments on the continent, independently of influence from western media. There is also mass illegal immigration from China and India etc, yet those nations are leading world economic growth. So your problems must never overshadow your successes.

2 Likes

Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Rising GDPs of course. Both per capita and gross GDP. Plus expanding middle classes (which means reduced poverty). Improving infrastructure. On these counts African nations are doing well. One might also add that more accountable govts are in place than say 20 years ago when military rule and dictatorship was the rule across Africa. Also there are less conflicts, less famine etc than was the case 2 decades ago. So there is movement.
Basically, you've drawn your conclusion from statistics. Statistics that are usually tailored to make the government look good and efficient. Ok. Me no dey argue politics matter. Truth is seen and felt on the streets not in statistics and government propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
black people are not doing naught. say what u want

..and my first comment above was meant to be sarcastic

1 Like

Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by bolaino(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Your problem is that all you want to see is problems. You are likely overwhelmed by all the negative news from western media regarding Africa. However that is no excuse. In these days of the internet, you should be able to research and entertain an African development trajectory based on current economic developments on the continent, independently of influence from western media.
My Good sire, I believe humans live to solve problems, Problems are a part of our existence, and solving these problems should be the crux of our existence, But in all fairness to what you're trying to say, modern day Africa has grown exponentially compared to the Africa of say 20 years ago, but The growth is based solely on our need to consume, consumerism is one of our biggest problem in Africa. We consume more than we can produce, and we have very small and minimal production capabilities. Take Nigeria for instance, we can't even produce our most consumed commodity, which is fuel. We instead rely on western countries for the finished petroleum product. That tells you we still rely heavily on western economies to survive.

2 Likes

Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
bolaino: My Good sire, I believe humans live to solve problems, Problems are a part of our existence, and solving these problems should be the crux of our existence, But in all fairness to what you're trying to say, modern day Africa has grown exponentially compared to the Africa of say 20 years ago, but The growth is based solely on our need to consume, consumerism is one of our biggest problem in Africa. We consume more than we can produce, and we have very small and minimal production capabilities. Take Nigeria for instance, we can't even produce our most consumed commodity, which is fuel. We instead rely on western countries for the finished petroleum product. That tells you we still rely heavily on western economies to survive.

The whole 'consumerism' thing was due to the fact that firms found it cheaper to export to Nigeria since the local buying class wasn't sufficiently large to support in-country production. But that is now changing as the middle classes expand across Africa. Now firms, local and foreign, are capitalizing on this and establishing manufacturing plants across the continent. In Nigeria at last count, 22 car manufacturers are committed to setting up manufacturing operations in Nigeria. That will boost the economy to no end, with ancillary services, like car components industries etc, set to boom. Also, power generation is improving following massive investment, privatization and deregulation, which will help boost local industry etc etc.. So things are happening. I just don't see this ''black man is doomed'' vision of yours.

3 Likes

Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by Seaen(m): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
Thank you OP. But the perspective you took it from still screams of insecurity. Who cares what they think. Let's just continue to love ourselves and improve our lives in our communities without any form of prejudice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by bolaino(m): 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
Seaen: Thank you OP. But the perspective you took it from still screams of insecurity. Who cares what they think. Let's just continue to love ourselves and improve our lives in our communities without any form of prejudice.
well said.
Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by bolaino(m): 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
ROSSIKE:

The whole 'consumerism' thing was due to the fact that firms found it cheaper to export to Nigeria since the local buying class wasn't sufficiently large to support in-country production. But that is now changing as the middle classes expand across Africa. Now firms, local and foreign, are capitalizing on this and establishing manufacturing plants across the continent. In Nigeria at last count, 22 car manufacturers are committed to setting up manufacturing operations in Nigeria. That will boost the economy to no end, with ancillary services, like car components industries etc, set to boom. Also, power generation is improving following massive investment, privatization and deregulation, which will help boost local industry etc etc..
Hmmmm.
Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: The Insignificance Of The Black Man. by bolaino(m): 7:06am On Oct 04, 2014
musKeeto: http://africanarguments.org/2014/10/01/africas-new-numbers-revealing-and-intriguing-by-richard-dowden/
excellent article my Good musKeeto, puts what I'm trying to say in perspective, Mr ROSSIKE, should give the article a nice read.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Election Souvenirs / How We Have Failed The Chibok Girls! / APGA Sacks Anambra Woman Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.