Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I (44373 Views)

Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of My Twin Girls Says “nadia Buari” / Meet Wizkid's Twin Sister / WOW!!! Meet Tonto Dikeh`s 'twin' Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 02, 2014
fabiano09:

Goodnyt Mrs Obnoxious.

goodnight too..
Focus on getting that yo admission...hopefully when you're done with it - your manner of approach might improve.
If only I took ma time to view yo profile b4 replying- I should have known better. grin
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by Neldrizzy(m): 12:31am On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
we way don dey create threads since dem no gree give us front page ooo...

See the bullshit wey dey hit frontpage undecidedundecided
Loll yu de mind Dem? Ma thread don reach 20, only 1 make FP...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by red101(f): 12:32am On Oct 02, 2014
you and your mom (twin tongue ) look good. nice pics

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by valmunich(m): 12:35am On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
we way don dey create threads since dem no gree give us front page ooo...

See the bullshit wey dey hit frontpage undecidedundecided
Lol... I never noticed this was on the FP. Chaii! cheesy I guess it's that nod I sold weed to this evening
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:36am On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy: Make una dey talk true o grin

Make i no talk.

Damn!
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by chibwike(m): 12:36am On Oct 02, 2014
this is what u get for taking ur family stuff to NL

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

goodnight too..
Focus on getting that yo admission...hopefully when you're done with it - your manner of approach might improve.
If only I took a time to view yo profile b4 replying- I should have known better. grin
You see wat am saying,you are as daft as any1 can be,go snoop more around ma posts,wat am goin for,u'l neva get it,only God knows if ur a graduate,not to talk of getting your MSc,kill yourself for all i care,i planned not to reply u,but ur stupidity just cant b ignored.
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by chibwike(m): 12:40am On Oct 02, 2014
Neldrizzy: Loll yu de mind Dem? Ma thread don reach 20, only 1 make FP...
hahaha
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by naijaboiy: 12:41am On Oct 02, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Make i no talk.

Damn!
Which one pain you pass? grin
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by pocohantas(f): 12:41am On Oct 02, 2014
chibwike: this is what u get for taking ur family stuff to NL

very true. Sometimes one should keep private things private. I really feel for her considering the venom coming from nlders mouth. I wonder why they put this on FP. I really do wonder....
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 02, 2014
Sexipea: She's nt young atal..bt yes she is wit her looks smiley
ok,but I know u can't be older than 19. ur signature doesn't make much sense.
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by naijaboiy: 12:43am On Oct 02, 2014
Neldrizzy: Loll yu de mind Dem? Ma thread don reach 20, only 1 make FP...
Hehehehe,,this is more than the spiritual grin
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by Neldrizzy(m): 12:43am On Oct 02, 2014
chibwike: hahaha
no de laff abeg sad sad
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 02, 2014
fabiano09:
You see wat am saying,you are as daft as any1 can be,go snoop more around ma posts,wat am goin for,u'l neva get it,only God knows if ur a graduate,not to talk of getting your MSc,kill yourself for all i care,i planned not to reply u,but ur stupidity just cant b ignored.

hahahahahahaha
I saw the PGD...but then...guy as you take dey type - I just no wan believe am. pls don't ignore my stupidity. I hate being ignored grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by Deepfreezer(m): 12:44am On Oct 02, 2014
beautiful Mom and daughter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by naijaboiy: 12:44am On Oct 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

goodnight too..
If only I took ma time to view yo profile b4 replying- I should have known better. grin
Eeermm ma'am it's late o...

Are you not supposed to be in the bed with... lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by chibwike(m): 12:44am On Oct 02, 2014
pocohantas:

very true. Sometimes one should keep private things private. I really feel for her considering the venom coming from nlders mouth. I wonder why they put this on FP. I really do wonder....
Maybe, just to warn odas wat they might face, when they bring personal issues here, she posted it for us to see, unfortunately she got far more than she wanted

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by Neldrizzy(m): 12:45am On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
Hehehehe,,this is more than the spiritual grin
i don send NL moderators email say mak Dem delete M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ topic wey no get upto 3 pages, Dem no wan hear, very stuupid set of pple..
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by naijaboiy: 12:46am On Oct 02, 2014
valmunich:
Lol... I never noticed this was on the FP. Chaii! cheesy I guess it's that nod I sold weed to this evening
nigga you no dey try...

You suppose dey sell that weed when people like me and neldrizzy open thread...make we for take hit front page angryangry
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by chibwike(m): 12:46am On Oct 02, 2014
Neldrizzy: no de laff abeg sad sad
lol..why na..hw fr
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by Ajulz: 12:47am On Oct 02, 2014
Am I the only confused Folk here?
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 02, 2014
How is this one beneficial in any way? So if every nairalander opens a thread with a topic "pictures of my dad and I" it will make front page? Mtcheew.
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by chibwike(m): 12:47am On Oct 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahahahaha
I saw the PGD...but then...guy as you take dey type - I just no wan believe am. pls don't ignore my stupidity. I hate being ignored grin
barbie's wats happening..who's annoying you
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by naijaboiy: 12:48am On Oct 02, 2014
Neldrizzy: i don send NL moderators email say mak Dem delete M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ topic wey no get upto 3 pages, Dem no wan hear, very stuupid set of pple..
gringringringrin
Pele
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by chibwike(m): 12:48am On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
nigga you no dey try...

You suppose dey sell that weed when people like me and neldrizzy open thread...make we for take hit front page angryangry
u dae weed?
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:50am On Oct 02, 2014
chibwike: Maybe, just to warn odas wat they might face, when they bring personal issues here, she posted it for us to see, unfortunately she got far more than she wanted

Yeah. Really far.

I think she can just uploads the pic on her dp.

Then create a thread to ask people to check it out.

With this now, anyone can get access to her mum's picture and her's.

Quite pathetic if i must say.
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahahahaha
This is all fun to you,well laugh on,jackass,i didnt mean to be harsh on you,but the insults on the poor girl were too much,shes obviously young,i wonder how shes taking it,n you being a girl,it pissed me off that you still attacked her too,altho ur claiming nw dt u were joking,who knows,anyhw dont b angry,sori i quoted u,oya go n sleep.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Shares Pictures From Movie Set Amidst Ex Lover's Theft Report / Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod / 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.