Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I (44363 Views)

Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of My Twin Girls Says “nadia Buari” / Meet Wizkid's Twin Sister / WOW!!! Meet Tonto Dikeh`s 'twin' Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by Neldrizzy(m): 12:51am On Oct 02, 2014
chibwike: lol..why na..hw fr
no de tell me how far undecided i get issue with you.. undecided 2moro we go settle am for our regular thread
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by chibwike(m): 12:51am On Oct 02, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Yeah. Really far.

I think she can just uploads the pic on her dp.

Then create a thread to ask people to check it out.

With this now, anyone can get access to her mum's picture and her's.

Quite pathetic if i must say.
she tried to fight back and defend her mum, buh nairaland has more wolves that doves, they tore her into shreds.

Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:51am On Oct 02, 2014
red101:

seriously?
There should be nothing wrong with putting this thread on front page.
What it does is that it exposes the fact that many nairaland posters are narrow-minded and daft twerps incapable of any form of sensibility. Sometimes I wonder if this website is populated by pre-teens and imbeciles rather than mature or thoughtful human beings.
Maybe nairaland should be divided into sections based on IQ. People with low IQ should not have the right to view a precious topic like this.

Precious u say?

Why don't u do yours?

I guess you're being sarcastic though
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by chibwike(m): 12:52am On Oct 02, 2014
Neldrizzy: no de tell me how far undecided i get issue with you.. undecided 2moro we go settle am for our regular thread
Lol..wetin happen na..gimme hint abeg
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by Neldrizzy(m): 12:52am On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
nigga you no dey try...

You suppose dey sell that weed when people like me and neldrizzy open thread...make we for take hit front page angryangry
valmunich naa mod ??
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:53am On Oct 02, 2014
chibwike: she tried to fight back and defend her mum, buh nairaland has more wolves that doves, they tore her into shreds.

Lol. Can't laugh too much o.

Hope you are having a wonderful time?
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by naijaboiy: 12:53am On Oct 02, 2014
red101:

seriously?
There should be nothing wrong with putting this thread on front page.
What it does is that it exposes the fact that many nairaland posters are narrow-minded and daft twerps incapable of any form of sensibility. Sometimes I wonder if this website is populated by pre-teens and imbeciles rather than mature or thoughtful human beings.
Maybe nairaland should be divided into sections based on IQ. People with low IQ should not have the right to view a precious topic like this.
LoL,,there is nothing to gain from showing total strangers your family.

Apart from the fact that people will ridicule her,,its also not safe undecided

You don't expect everyone to say "oh nice pic" or "you're cute"...not everybody is that emotionally sensitive.

This is Nairaland,,you get it as you see it.

Not everybody cares smiley

Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by Neldrizzy(m): 12:53am On Oct 02, 2014
chibwike: Lol..wetin happen na..gimme hint abeg
missberrypop mata grin grin
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by chibwike(m): 12:55am On Oct 02, 2014
Neldrizzy: missberrypop mata grin grin
Lol..no go there oh...u no see danger alert
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by valmunich(m): 12:55am On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
nigga you no dey try...

You suppose dey sell that weed when people like me and neldrizzy open thread...make we for take hit front page angryangry
Lol.. You go put in extra somefin for the service nah, as per ma guy wey you be, I fit slash out small for you sad
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by chibwike(m): 12:56am On Oct 02, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol. Can't laugh too much o.

Hope you are having a wonderful time?
i am bro..wat bout you
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by naijaboiy: 12:56am On Oct 02, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

The px. Think say na one hottie.

And if truly that's mum. I really pity her, the ridicule and 'insalts' her daughter has brought on her unintentionally or not.
I tell you bro...well this happens when you take social network too seriously
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by red101(f): 12:56am On Oct 02, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
Precious u say?
Why don't u do yours?
I guess you're being sarcastic though

How is this topic not precious? I enjoyed seeing her and her mother's twin-dressing pic more than all the tonto dike pics this section is filled with.

Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
Eeermm ma'am it's late o...

Are you not supposed to be in the bed with... lipsrsealed
guy you no go understand...my pikin na nocturnal human being - doesn't sleep @9t. I'm tired. cry

@chibwike : you suppose know say I don't vex.

fabiano09:

This is all fun to you,well laugh on,jackass,i didnt mean to be harsh on you,but the insults on the poor girl were too much,shes obviously young,i wonder how shes taking it,n you being a girl,it pissed me off that you still attacked her too,altho ur claiming nw dt u were joking,who knows,anyhw dont b angry,sori i quoted u,oya go n sleep.

it's very funny, bc no matter what you say. No human can provoke me to wrath - no human. So even if you wanna keep talking - seriously? It doesn't move moi.
I don't claim that I'm joking - I was joking. I would never insult a fellow human in such manner, not even on NL.
This attack/insult you talking about - is there any part of my post you're seeing that I'm not seeing from here? ?
Pls let it slide. I hate dragging issues

Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by Neldrizzy(m): 12:58am On Oct 02, 2014
chibwike: Lol..no go there oh...u no see danger alert
yu tink say i de joke abi?? The last time i fight naa two pple Dem carry go hospital, no ask me who Dem be sha grin
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:59am On Oct 02, 2014
red101:

Nairaland is filled with imbeciles. OP innocently did not know that hence why she shared the pictures.
How is this topic not precious? I enjoyed seeing her and her mother's twin-dressing pic more than all the tonto dike pics this section is filled with.

Okay. I get your point.

There are some things we should take into consideration before taking some actions.

Let me ask u a question, have u ever done something like this on a social network site like this?
Create a thread about your family?

Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by chibwike(m): 1:01am On Oct 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
guy you no go understand...my pikin na nocturnal human being - doesn't sleep @9t. I'm tired. cry

@chibwike : you suppose know say I don't vex.

it's very funny, bc no matter what you say. No human can provoke me to wrath - no human. So even if you wanna keep talking - seriously? It doesn't move moi.
I don't claim that I'm joking - I was joking. I would never insult a fellow human in such manner, not even on NL.
This attack/insult you talking about - is there any part of my post you're seeing that I'm not seeing from here? ?
Abeg abeg leave dat guy and go and have ur nite rest....u re more than this na...free am jare.

Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by naijaboiy: 1:01am On Oct 02, 2014
chibwike: u dae weed?
Been married to maryjane from birth cool
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:02am On Oct 02, 2014
red101:

Nairaland is filled with imbeciles. OP innocently did not know that hence why she shared the pictures.

But wait o.

Hope u ain't trying to refer to me as an imbe-cile?
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by naijaboiy: 1:02am On Oct 02, 2014
valmunich:
Lol.. You go put in extra somefin for the service nah, as per ma guy wey you be, I fit slash out small for you sad
When I create thread,,i go call on you tongue
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by chibwike(m): 1:02am On Oct 02, 2014
Neldrizzy: yu tink say i de joke abi?? The last time i fight naa two pple Dem carry go hospital, no ask me who Dem be sha grin
Lol..Buh na me the chic like na
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:02am On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
I tell you bro...well this happens when you take social network too seriously

yeah bro.

I don talk too much today. E don do.
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by 6packdude: 1:03am On Oct 02, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Okay. I get your point.

There are some things we should take into consideration before taking some actions.

Let me ask u a question, have u ever done something like this on a social network site like this?
Create a thread about your family?

What difference does it make if you, or anyone can't do it: is it any of your damn business what she chooses to do? Who appointed you judge to decide who posts what? This site is filled with dumb kids

Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by chibwike(m): 1:03am On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
tbh..i dont understand
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 02, 2014
[/quote]
yea,d part u laffed abt her bóób n áss,altho i just sed sori,n i overreacted. End of story.
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by naijaboiy: 1:03am On Oct 02, 2014
eddie1:

I wonder o, all the self righteousness going on here is so tedious and boring! What happened to the fun of being anonymous!?

One more for the road cheesy

Her mum is so ugly, Moses regretted not adding an 11th commandment
"Thou shall not look at your mother" grin

gringringrin
You wicked o cheesy
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by Neldrizzy(m): 1:03am On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by Neldrizzy(m): 1:03am On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
shey you wan dead ?? Yu think say marry J cigar or child's play??
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by red101(f): 1:04am On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
LoL,,there is nothing to gain from showing total strangers your family.
Apart from the fact that people will ridicule her,,its also not safe undecided
You don't expect everyone to say "oh nice pic" or "you're cute"...not everybody is that emotionally sensitive.
This is Nairaland,,you get it as you see it.
Not everybody cares smiley

A lot of people on this thread saw the pics and interpreted it very narrow-mindedly and superficially. As if in their minds they're thinking "why does this girl feel like she has a right to post a non-glamorous pic"
If people didn't care, they won't be using up their energy to make multiple posts. In fact, if no one cared, this topic will have very few replies. Clearly, a lot of rude, dumb imbeciles care so much about this girl and her mother judging by the copious amount of rude comments.
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:04am On Oct 02, 2014
chibwike: i am bro..wat bout you

Yeah. This happens once in a while.

Always in my shell.
Re: Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I by red101(f): 1:05am On Oct 02, 2014
6packdude:

What difference does it make if you, or anyone can't do it: is it any of your damn business what she chooses to do? Who appointed you judge to decide who posts what? This site is filled with dumb kids

abi o. that was my thought too when I saw this thread. I'm thinking what kind of dumb immature people is this topic filled with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower / Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Writes In Tongues On Majid Michel's Photo