Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is (11632 Views)

Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? / Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Does He/she Do? / Former Ikeja Local Government Chairman, Toyin Amzat Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by dramaticspeak(m): 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
I am not a politician but follow my discuss carefully. We keep blaming jonathan for little things around us. Pot hole on our street, trash not taken care of, bad water etc meanwhile we have local government chairmen who are suppose to handle such issues but we ignore them. If I ask, how may of you will come out and vote for the local government elections I ll see very few pple. I asked a man of recent who resides in mushin who his local govenment chairman is and he didn't know. He doesn't even know tat his chairman lives in ikoyi. We keep ignoring this people. Today they start as rats eating paper, tomorrow they become grass cutter eating cardboard, its when they become lions eating iron that we cry out. I am just creating the awareness. The floor is now open to contributions and bull shits from funny people

61 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 02, 2014
I don't even know the councilors let alone the chairman. The last time I went there, the only thing I saw were elephant grass and grasshoppers.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Austindark(m): 5:57am On Oct 02, 2014
local govt chairman na wahala o
mine was suspended for none performance once. nw his first tenure is ova but he still kips struggling to get back like he forgot his iPhone 6 plus there.

yes I know him but he is almost d worst

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by bunmioguns(m): 5:57am On Oct 02, 2014
I don't know

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 02, 2014
I don't know mine
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Blaqsmith(m): 5:57am On Oct 02, 2014
The OP is right.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by azpekuliar: 5:57am On Oct 02, 2014
My local government of residence, Kosefe? I don't. However, I know the Amuwo-Odofin LGA chairman is Comrade Ayodele popularly referred to as Ayo. That's about it.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by emzeelee: 5:59am On Oct 02, 2014
Yes
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by odepacy: 6:00am On Oct 02, 2014
No
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 02, 2014
I know his Name, but he is just another thief

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 02, 2014
dramaticspeak: I am not a politician but follow my discuss carefully. We keep blaming jonathan for little things around us. Pot hole on our street, trash not taken care of, bad water etc meanwhile we have local government chairmen who are suppose to handle such issues but we ignore them. If I ask, how may of you will come out and vote for the local government elections I ll see very few pple. I asked a man of recent who resides in mushin who his local govenment chairman is and he didn't know. He doesn't even know tat his chairman lives in ikoyi. We keep ignoring this people. Today they start as rats eating paper, tomorrow they become grass cutter eating cardboard, its when they become lions eating iron that we cry out. I am just creating the awareness. The floor is now open to contributions and bull shits from funny people
You need to stop exposing your bossom

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by sohl7(m): 6:04am On Oct 02, 2014
I know him cos he is a close friend to my family
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by sunnywhyt(m): 6:05am On Oct 02, 2014
No,op what's the name of my local government chairman? (turn yu to my own google search engine) find out pls.....
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by madridguy(m): 6:05am On Oct 02, 2014
This one na UTME question oooooooo. I don't even know our Baale.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by johnjay4u2u(m): 6:05am On Oct 02, 2014
no
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Sijo01(f): 6:07am On Oct 02, 2014
I don't know him or her.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by mesoade(m): 6:08am On Oct 02, 2014
In my own local govt. My state governor is changing the LGA chairman like the diapers of a new born baby . . In the 5 years he's used,5 LGA chairman has served in my LGA(ILAJE LGA,ONDO STATE).And d LGA chairman knwing dey have limited time in the office will only source for ways to extort money or be fraudulent,so i don't have time cramming the name of them angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by ElekeNtioba: 6:08am On Oct 02, 2014
I cant remember when last an election was conducted to fill dat position. All i hear is 'caretaker chairman'...just another title to siphon as much money as they can. Thats the reason i dont bother to know. The whole political process in dis country has made me apolitical.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 02, 2014
the man self no know our area not to talk of me knowing the man name....

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by kobonaire(m): 6:08am On Oct 02, 2014
I'm not sure who my local government chairman is but I am pretty sure that he chops his share of the national cake without fail... sad undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by kennyonthrone(m): 6:09am On Oct 02, 2014
If I hear,E jim ya esi ofe

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 6:10am On Oct 02, 2014
slimmy05: You need to stop exposing your bossom
... and her bre.ast is even flat sef. Mtcheeeew

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 02, 2014
Ikorodu North
Adeola Jokomba.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Desdola(m): 6:11am On Oct 02, 2014
Honestly I feel that arm of govt should be scrapped cos majority are just title holders and less functional

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 02, 2014
FFKfuckedBIANCA: ... and her bre.ast is even flat sef. Mtcheeeew
Choi grin grin. Una wicked no be small.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 02, 2014
even our landlord name self I no know am not to talk of local government chairman.... chairman na respect who no get chair for him house ?
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 02, 2014
Desdola: Honestly I feel that arm of govt should be scrapped cos majority are just title holders and less functional

Bad idea. That would place a lot of strain on the state Government.
mesoade: .
ElekeNtioba: 8rb
Hishuula: hhjjgjj
kennyonthrone: R

And the above are members of the Primate species Spacecienis Bookerensis vanitatensis , which is a subgroup of the subgroup of the Homo sapiens (some scientists argue that they are really members of a cross between the species Australopithecus afarensis and Homo neanderthalensis,., but opinions are still divided).The members of the species are identified by their penchant for using their computers to post blank comments on the Nairaland comment threads, with the aim of winning as many likes as possible. The species is listed as being LC on the IUCN list.

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 02, 2014
I know my LCDA chairman and she's doing well in her job,though I haven't seen her physically only in pictures. I hear she's the daughter of an Oba of the town.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 02, 2014
Desdola: Honestly I feel that arm of govt should be scrapped cos majority are just title holders and less functional
Seriously o, me I gave my local government swear last week after one guy from the local government came over to the house and gave me a bill of 2000naira for Radio and Television tax.
Television una no help me buy
Cable channels, I don't watch for free.
Radio, i don't have.

The guy even said they'll come and lock the house if I don't pay within 48hours, I was pissed ehen.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by gift01: 6:16am On Oct 02, 2014
Our LG chairman is seriously bleaching since 1999 and he still wants re-election.

Happy Independence Nigeria
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by ggrin(f): 6:16am On Oct 02, 2014
Nah undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Oldest Monarchs In The World / Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report / You Are A Paper Candidate, APC Is Dead - PDP Replies Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.