Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Someone Please Help, I Don't Seem To Be Able To Find My Way Around Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Someone Please Help, I Don't Seem To Be Able To Find My Way Around Here (848 Views)

I'm New To Nairaland. Help Me Know My Way Around. / Should A Wife Be Able To Slaughter A Chicken? / An Okada Accident Causing Situation Along Lekki-epe Express Way (around Awoyaya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Please Help, I Don't Seem To Be Able To Find My Way Around Here by ThisIsAlom(m): 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
Please Nairalanders, can someone please help me out? I'm new on this platform and I don't really understand how it works. Anytime I try replying a thread i'm told I don't have sufficient permission. Please I desperately need help. Anyone there?
Re: Someone Please Help, I Don't Seem To Be Able To Find My Way Around Here by Rapsainot(m): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
ThisIsAlom: Please Nairalanders, can someone please help me out? I'm new on this platform and I don't really understand how it works. Anytime I try replying a thread i'm told I don't have sufficient permission. Please I desperately need help. Anyone there?
I've never experienced this, more so this is not the appropriate thread to raise this. Mail a mod cry[i][/i]
Re: Someone Please Help, I Don't Seem To Be Able To Find My Way Around Here by Everest9(m): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
You should check to see if you are banned, if not you should be able to post reply and create new topic, nairaland is always flexible with everybody once you don't go against their rules
Re: Someone Please Help, I Don't Seem To Be Able To Find My Way Around Here by ThisIsAlom(m): 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
Everest9: You should check to see if you are banned, if not you should be able to post reply and create new topic, nairaland is always flexible with everybody once you don't go against their rules

I am a new member.
Re: Someone Please Help, I Don't Seem To Be Able To Find My Way Around Here by naijaboiy: 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
Everest9: You should check to see if you are banned, if not you should be able to post reply and create new topic, nairaland is always flexible with everybody once you don't go against their rules
LoL,,i guess you didn't see the part where he said he was new undecided
Re: Someone Please Help, I Don't Seem To Be Able To Find My Way Around Here by dytbabe: 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
ThisIsAlom:

I am a new member.

You haven't paid ur tithe?

Pls we need consult the gods
We need 7white chickens
7 white cows
14 galoons of white oil
21 cowries

This is jst for a start as more will be demanded
Re: Someone Please Help, I Don't Seem To Be Able To Find My Way Around Here by DeHero1: 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
dytbabe:

We need 7white chickens
7 white cows
14 galoons of white oil
21 cowries

So na u abi...
Re: Someone Please Help, I Don't Seem To Be Able To Find My Way Around Here by dytbabe: 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
DeHero1:

So na u abi...

No
Its DeHero1
Re: Someone Please Help, I Don't Seem To Be Able To Find My Way Around Here by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 02, 2014
ThisIsAlom: Please Nairalanders, can someone please help me out? I'm new on this platform and I don't really understand how it works. Anytime I try replying a thread i'm told I don't have sufficient permission. Please I desperately need help. Anyone there?
Why the_fuck are you following me!!!!!!!!! angry
Where did you see my post that made you follow me?!!!!!! Listen up if you don't want the thunder of nairaland to strike you better unfollow me asap unless you upload a picture of yourself!

Mtchewwwwwwww You are not new here you basically opened this account for sinister reasons RUBBISH!
Re: Someone Please Help, I Don't Seem To Be Able To Find My Way Around Here by ThisIsAlom(m): 3:38am On Oct 03, 2014
chikichaka:
Why the_fuck are you following me!!!!!!!!! angry
Where did you see my post that made you follow me?!!!!!! Listen up if you don't want the thunder of nairaland to strike you better unfollow me asap unless you upload a picture of yourself!

Mtchewwwwwwww You are not new here you basically opened this account for sinister reasons RUBBISH!

Please i'm sorry I haven't uploaded a pic but blieve me I have nothing up my sleeves. I'll unfollow you without delay.
Re: Someone Please Help, I Don't Seem To Be Able To Find My Way Around Here by ThisIsAlom(m): 3:40am On Oct 03, 2014
dytbabe:

We need 7white chickens
7 white cows
14 galoons of white oil
21 cowries

All this one for only one person? Make una reduce am smal abeg.
Re: Someone Please Help, I Don't Seem To Be Able To Find My Way Around Here by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 04, 2014
ThisIsAlom:

Please i'm sorry I haven't uploaded a pic but blieve me I have nothing up my sleeves. I'll unfollow you without delay.
Keep on lying. Two things have sold you out already

1. You cant givve one single reason why you followed me or where you saw my moniker in the first place that made you follow me

2. You will not upload your pprofile picture. You were just lying that you will

I don't blame you.
Re: Someone Please Help, I Don't Seem To Be Able To Find My Way Around Here by ThisIsAlom(m): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
chikichaka:

Keep on lying. Two things have sold you out already

1. You cant givve one single reason why you followed me or where you saw my moniker in the first place that made you follow me

2. You will not upload your pprofile picture. You were just lying that you will

I don't blame you.

Has it gone to that level? I don't think I deserve all these insults from you, I unfollowed you a long time ago so you shouldn't have a problem with me again.

I could just upload any picture as mine to serve as a profile picture so that is too lame a point you're bringing up. And when I read your diary, I was impressed but with what i'm reading from you, I think I was wrong.

I will upload a picture but at my discretion not yours. Thank you
Re: Someone Please Help, I Don't Seem To Be Able To Find My Way Around Here by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2014
Re: Someone Please Help, I Don't Seem To Be Able To Find My Way Around Here by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2014
ThisIsAlom:

Has it gone to that level? I don't think I deserve all these insults from you, I unfollowed you a long time ago so you shouldn't have a problem with me again.

I could just upload any picture as mine to serve as a profile picture so that is too lame a point you're bringing up. And when I read your diary, I was impressed but with what i'm reading from you, I think I was wrong.

I will upload a picture but at my discretion not yours. Thank you
Of all the diarylanders I was the one you deemed fit to follow upon the fact that my diary (a very boring one) is not even among the top 20 in diary section. This your latest facade makes you more of what you are-- a liar and a stalker---
Smh for you. I mean isn't it obvious? Till date all you have is just 6 posts (5 of which had been made on this your facadic thread meaning you've made just 1 post) since you open this your secret mission account. You know what, keep on pretending as if you don't know me in real life and keep on peeping on me I don't give a damn! And I will still tell my story and the worst you can do is to have more knowledge of the secrets bottled up in my heart. I will still let them out!!!!!! Feed your eyes for all I care!
Re: Someone Please Help, I Don't Seem To Be Able To Find My Way Around Here by ThisIsAlom(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
chikichaka:

Of all the diarylanders I was the one you deemed fit to follow upon the fact that my diary (a very boring one) is not even among the top 20 in diary section. This your latest facade makes you more of what you are-- a liar and a stalker---
Smh for you. I mean isn't it obvious? Till date all you have is just 6 posts (5 of which had been made on this your facadic thread meaning you've made just 1 post) since you open this your secret mission account. You know what, keep on pretending as if you don't know me in real life and keep on peeping on me I don't give a damn! And I will still tell my story and the worst you can do is to have more knowledge of the secrets bottled up in my heart. I will still let them out!!!!!! Feed your eyes for all I care!

Lol, someone going crazy here.

(1) (Reply)

We Used Beans To Catch And Steal Goats —suspects / In Need Of Good Advice bout illuminati and the looming conspiracy. / Salient Call To Ceo,nairaland Seun Osewa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.