Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria (38524 Views)

Black Rhino, Dangote Conclude Plans To Invest $10bn In Kano, South East IPP / Ghana To Export Electricity To Nigeria And Neigbhouring Countries? / CBN Plans To Introduce N5000, N2000 Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Greenified(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
What a good way to celebrate 54yrs...
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by bigx(m): 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
Export Crude, Import Petrol.
Export Gas, Import Electricity.
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by zigger(m): 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
Since nigeria can't generate enough power to sustain nigerians, no amount of imported electricity would make the country have a steady power. The people that have been diverting the ones generated here will still divert it

1 Like

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by donodion(m): 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
d man nose eh chei.....e be like plastercine wey dem take fist march .... *singing hes got da whole world in his nose * grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Affable200(m): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hmmm,I thought from the beginning, Nigeria export electricity to Ghana.I am so surprise hearing Ghana exporting electricity to Nigeria.Nigeria have nothing but corruption and embezzlement. Why can't Nigeria build their own power generation and have enough megawatts to distribute electricity to the state.We pay enough bill but no light.Shame on you Nigeria.Your education sector is unbalance. Go to Ghana they value their education and power generation what a country.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
That is so sweet.
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by ndidibabe(f): 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
I'm in love with the Minister's Nose. It's so big. I can sleep on it.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by denitro(m): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Clearly a hoax....
Frequent power outage in Ghana, so how can it be true?
Power generation in Ghana is about 2,000+ Megawatt,Plssss OP is up to something....
Ghanaians are now calling their Electricity Company of Ghana ( ECG - Either Candle or Generator, ECG -Electricity Carry and Go,
ECG - esum kabii!!)

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by princelolly(f): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ghana of all country....it x well
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by cliffm43: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
we need electricity in Nigeria,anywhere the help comes is welcomed.....we need electricity
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lmao @ Ghana.

Are you sure Ghana can export anything apart from darkness? Just look at how dark as charcoal those mofos look.

Chale, I'm just messing about lol. But Ghana talks too much these days and Ghanaians are starting to sound like Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by donodion(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
grin wrong man for the wrong job.Maybe if he were to be made minister of tourism..perhaps his performance and public utterances might sound appealing to Nigerians....cos his nose alone is tourist attraction gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by oluchy(f): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ojobojo1: This is a bloody insult, na we de supply dem gas to use generate their own o. Our leaders are bloody morons

You are the bloody slowpoke since you cannot decipher the desperate shenanigans of the Ghanaian leader trying to get FDI and loans for his country.

Did you bother to ask yourself what the present electricity generation capacity of Ghana is or the power projects under construction or even the power supply situation in Ghana.

Desperation to criticise our government and our leaders for nebulous cheap political points is driving some folks insane.

Even Bob Marley after smoking weed managed to say:

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
None but ourself can free our own minds'

1 Like

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mtcheew, old story.
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by GLOBALX: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Na only mumu go believe this jack-shit newz....Ghana wey nor get stable electricity wan dey form jet li....talk is cheap abeg....oya oga Ade parkwell.

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by UrbanMystique: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
MadCow1: Rubbish

Ghana wey no get light or even economy na ehn wan export electricity. . grin

This is why I have advised my Ghanaian friends to stop electing drunkards into power..

The modafucker was probably high on Kasapreko and shitto when he said that shiit. Any Nigerian rep at that summit should have beaten that iidiot for using the name of Nigeria in vain.. angry
my thought exactly.

its like somalis helping other countries to alleviate poverty or obasanjo giving beauty tips grin

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Joshuadon: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
THERE IS love IN SHARING
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by eddyland: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Pls o, I need this development. Ghana pls come and rescue us in the power situation, the same way we are about to rescue US in the Ebola solution. Na so o life dey, na give what you have and and take what you dont have

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by valkaka(m): 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
You guys shud just wake up and smell d coffee..stop hating abeg!!...guess you musnt be good in all subjects..d@ we have stable economy dosent mean d@ we ve stable electricity..d so called Ghana we termd small country currntly cant booast of stable economy,but coherently they can booast of stable electricity even water supply.guess its nt about being rich and tagging the name african power,its abt investing that riches to substantiate the signals we re sending to the world as the giant of Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by mrham03(m): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ghana will always be the hope of africa, we will provide over-populated nigeria with power. Trust ghanaians to deliver. Ghana giving hope to nigeria since creation.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
He dey craze, he thing Nigeria is small as Ghana, maybe his talking about one state in Nigeria cry

1 Like

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
yuncka: Dis our Minister for Power nose no b here o. Dat nose should b able to generate over 10,000megawatts of electricity.
grin grin ;DYou gat jokes man. This really cracked a nigga up.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by mikron(m): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Very funny, can they power the whole of lagos talk more of naija as a country? Na wa for this people o. I heard they are also suffering from power cuts presently and they think they can supply naija, ivory coast power? Make I no laugh abeg

1 Like

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by alentyno: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
[quote author=Nobleval][/quote]
angry
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by mickyarams: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
This guy is trying to bite more than what he can chew. Look at his face like a bloated hippo, Ghana too wants to start forming. They should focus on looking after their own people. We will deal with our own problems in Nigeria. It's easy to generate power in a country that has a population just a little over that of Lagos state. The power problems in Nigeria has been caused by decades of neglect and looting in the sector, but things are getting better now and should be sorted out within the next 5years.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by valicious1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Policewoman: Imagine...
Longest time sweet, wher v you been?
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by pat077: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
seems this ppl r high on Alomo. We don't need ur electricity - keep it. Imagine Haitti tring to export electricity to d US.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by lawrenceunaa: 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
vacanci: wow. I didnt know that a country can import product to another country. How is this done? i actually thought they can only export to another country or import from another country.
lmao wink
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by valkaka(m): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
mickyarams: Look at his face like a bloated hippo, Ghana too wants to start forming. They should focus on looking after their own people. We will deal with our own problems in Nigeria

dis is wat i called IGNORANT....YOU RE REALLY VERY IGNORANT..YOU OUGHT TO READ MORE.JUST SAYING!!!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by nkpommpko(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Imagine! I weep for this Country. Ghana! Fa!
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by eleko1: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
U wicked oooo,can't stop laffin angry grin shocked cheesy grin angry sad angry grin
yuncka: Dis our Minister for Power nose no b here o. Dat nose should b able to generate over 10,000megawatts of electricity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Entrepreneurship - Is It For You? / If You Have 5 Of These 7 Qualities, You Are Good To Start A Business / Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.