Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,699 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Coscharis And Emma Bishop Okonkwo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coscharis And Emma Bishop Okonkwo (4345 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! / Bishop Okonkwo: Men Of God Failed To Deliver Ex-President Jonathan From A Spell / Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coscharis And Emma Bishop Okonkwo by ibrahimdoc: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2014
I was having an Argument with my friends, please I want to know who is richer amongst these men, judging from their vast business Empire....Coscharis is the sole importer of BMW, Range Rover Sports, and Now Rolls Royce to west Africa, while Emma Bishop Okonkwo is the sole Importer of Titus, Moet, baron de val and the rest of them to Nigerian and other west African countries.....I told my friends that Emmma bishop is richer, but they seem to disagree with me, please pals please help out to put this raging argument to rest by making your own contribution....Thank you.
Re: Coscharis And Emma Bishop Okonkwo by shizzle11(m): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2014
So what do you intend to gain by continuing with the argument? look to engage yourself in something productive my friend
Re: Coscharis And Emma Bishop Okonkwo by evablisse(f): 10:03am On Oct 02, 2014
why are u arguing about people who have no inkling idea that you exist?
Re: Coscharis And Emma Bishop Okonkwo by Activity77(m): 11:10am On Oct 02, 2014
Your mates are busy strategising how to make money and your here calculating for others,youths of these days.
Re: Coscharis And Emma Bishop Okonkwo by obailala(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chaiii!

What sort of joblessness could lead individuals into arguing about other peoples wealth undecided

Obviously the wind of 50% reduction in Nigerian unemployment by GEJ did not blow in your directions..
Re: Coscharis And Emma Bishop Okonkwo by Donmarrius: 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
This is the most stupid thread ever.

I don't know why some people,can be this silly.

(1) (Reply)

Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt / Yoruba Citizens Sent To South East To Learn Trade And Business Skill (pictures) / Sokoto State Government Denies Disbanding Hisbah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.