Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video (22145 Views)

BREAKING! Fulani Herdsmen Declare War On part of nigeria In A Released video / Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed / Tinubu Arrives Ooni Coronation In Newly Purchased Police Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: I rather belief the Video than the lying Chris Olabode!
its pathetic. There was No DNA/ficial Recog on the so called shekau in these modern time
Assymetric welfare is very difficult but our boys are doing there best to fight the insurgents. Abuja is the problem

5 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by chamboy(m): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
nduchucks: I don't believe this crap! I've listened to the audio version of the video and it contains statements identical to those he made in previous videos - the audio recording appeared to have been doctored.

Shekau is very dead as far as I am concerned.
u berra off investigating then BBC officials bah
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by chimerase2: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
3cycle: APC at work grin
Enemies of progress
grin grin
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Collynzo22: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rikidony: AM. NOT SUPRISE AFTER ALL IS THEIR PROPAGANDA ANOTHER CLONE SHEKAU IS BACK. YOU SHALL BE CAUGHT
It is no propaganda, I gave some reasons on the thread below last week why I felt the person they killed might not be shekau.
www.nairaland.com/1918645/man-shoots-videos-wearing-full

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Rikidony(m): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Collynzo22:
It is no propaganda, I gave some reasons on the thread below last week why I felt the person they killed might not be shekau.
www.nairaland.com/1918645/man-shoots-videos-wearing-full
DUDE TERRORIST WILL NEVER ACCEPT DEFEAT, THE POSTED ANOTHER CLONE SHEKAU JUST TO IMPROVE THE MORALE OF THEIR FIGHTERS WHO ARE LOOSING IN BATTLE FRONT

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by DONGOYARO1: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rikidony:
Clown should we celebrate or what.....undecided
We should demand for the resignation of Chris Olukolade and Marylyn Ogar. They'v both been misleading the Nigerian populace over this Boko Haram issue

5 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by DonaldGenes(m): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
OgologoDimkpa: This OP must be an APshit member.
A confirmed Bokoharam apologist sad

Shame on you.

Lmao! See vexing
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Jesusloveyou: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
maslong: cut and join work at play, I have been expecting this since but it took them very long time to come up with this cut and join. either APC like it or not shecow 2 is dead and final, they can appoint shecow 3 our gallant NAF till dey gidigham for them.
even if d video is true,u wil stil doubt it,why not doubt d fake shekau d army kill?it take them short time to respond,i was thinking it wil be next year before they wil respond.gej pls,kill real shekau or vacant aso rock in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Collynzo22: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rikidony:
DUDE TERRORIST WILL NEVER ACCEPT DEFEAT, THE POSTED ANOTHER CLONE SHEKAU JUST TO IMPROVE THE MORALE OF THEIR FIGHTERS WHO ARE LOOSING IN BATTLE FRONT
Very easy to say.
Cloned indeed.
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Solutioncrib: 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Here I am, I am alive - Abubakar Shekarau,Boko Haram Leader Says: http://solutioncrib.com/discussion/1985 - @solutioncrib
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Collynzo22: 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Abagworo(m): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
That guy killed is not Shekau. This drama is getting too foreign like. There's a foreign power hitting us.
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by chimerase2: 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Jonathanians illiterates always living in denial!

The video is real!
see de reason why I refuse to support APC
They re just evil, we de thread of shekau's death came u didn't appear nw de thread of his alive u re here to say de video
Am not suprised by the wicked and diabolical nature of the APC and her Fans
U guys keep showing u re Boko haram fans
Mind u I didn't insult anybody dat is ma humble fact

5 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Disturbing info. Coming in. :: In Shekau's new video, his men are shown picking through the wreckage of the Missing Airforce Alpha Jet http://news.yahoo.com/boko-haram-lea…"
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Collynzo22: 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
One good thing aboud the video though is that boko haram have really been depleted in the area of armoury. Instead of standing in front of APCs like before he stood in front of worn out pick ups.
Looks like our army have recovered all the APCs from them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x94Zr5wzLmk

1 Like

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Abagworo(m): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
Collynzo22: One good thing aboud the video though is that boko haram have really been depleted in the area of armoury. Instead of standing in front of APCs like before he stood in front of worn out pick ups.

I think the reason is because the 9.3 million Dollars meant for purchase of more arms for them was seized. With the approval of more money for defence, I see their sponsors acquiring jet fighters soon.

5 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Shekau firing AAG. Source video from AP

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by fx45(m): 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
berem: the rate at. which I get mentions in one minute is a thing to be worried about. Are you ok? undecided
U're a nuisance that's why U keep getting mentions.. Has anybody ever put in a good word for U on this forum? I'm yet to see that happen. Efulefu, U're always in the news for the wrong reasons. Blame nobody but Urself for it

7 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Collynzo22: 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Abagworo:

I think the reason is because the 9.3 million Dollars meant for purchase of more arms for them was seized. With the approval of more money for defence, I see their sponsors acquiring jet fighters soon.
You are a really old fool.
Those APCs were captured from the army in the first place, they only recovered it, what has that got to do with 9.3 million dollars?
Don't ever quote me if this is the nonsense you have to say.

5 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
chimerase2: see de reason why I refuse to support APC
They re just evil, we de thread of shekau's death came u didn't appear nw de thread of his alive u re here to say de video
HOOOOWWW?

If bh is wiped out 4rm d north, is d APC not goin 2 fully benefit 4rm it in 2015 election?
It would mean more votes 4 APC!

So I jez laff whenever u ppl say APC is sponsorin bh
Ur gestures & math doesn't add up atall undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
Collynzo22: One good thing aboud the video though is that boko haram have really been depleted in the area of armoury. Instead of standing in front of APCs like before he stood in front of worn out pick ups.

its clear from the video shekau has serious weapon training
Now we Know what happen to our Alpha jet 466. May the soul of the gallant men board rest in peace.
Your sacrifice will not be in vain

5 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by nduchucks: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mehinks this video was a pre-emptive one. I'm not fooled; that talkative will never make a 56 second video.

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
chimerase2: see de reason why I refuse to support APC

Who cares!

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Rapaltar(m): 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
The thunder dah wii fire you ish steel doing pwesh up...
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by atlwireles: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
The silent boko haram NL media crew suddenly found their voices. It took you people almost 2 weeks to remanufacture your leader shecow. No wahala, Nigerian army has enough bullets to terminate this fecal matter at the appointed time.

5 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by opiaoku: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
berem: please and please,stop spamming my mentions if you don't have any reasonable reasons to do so. angry

wink
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by GEJTILL2019(m): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
check his face well...he is not shekau

4 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by atlwireles: 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ibnsultan: its clear from the video shekau has serious weapon training
Now we Know what happen to our Alpha jet 466. May the soul of the gallant men board rest in peace.
Your sacrifice will not be in vain

Dude, you are shamelessly stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Abagworo(m): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
Collynzo22:
You are a really old fool.
Those APCs were captured from the army in the first place, they only recovered it, what has that got to do with 9.3 million dollars?
Don't ever quote me if this is the nonsense you have to say.

What then explains the sudden turn around in the Boko Haram saga? They are obviously short of ammunitions as a result of the inability of their sponsors to procure from the black market. That's my personal view for now until proven otherwise.
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by maslong(m): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
Jesusloveyou: even if d video is true,u wil stil doubt it,why not doubt d fake shekau d army kill?it take them short time to respond,i was thinking it wil be next year before they wil respond.gej pls,kill real shekau or vacant aso rock in 2015.

can some one vacate where there is no vacancy
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by pedestal82(m): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
Is it my fone or what, the part he starts talking cuts off!
My submision, until i see his close up video ranting about his recent defeats, he is dead. Old video thats all!

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by chimerase2: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
HOOOOWWW?

If bh is wiped out 4rm d north, is d APC not goin 2 fully benefit 4rm it in 2015 election?
It would mean more votes 4 APC!

So I jez laff whenever u ppl say APC is sponsorin bh
Ur gestures & math doesn't add up atall undecided
see some times we may be wrong with the allegation
But can't u see de comment of ngeneukwu isn't it bad dat a fan of APC made dat comment can't he for once support nigeria irrespective of who rules nigeria, note I didn't see u guys wen the thread of the death of shekau came but look at u guys nw
Dis is not how to get followers ur comments re making pple to be scared of APC

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policemen On Godwin Abraham's Convoy Beat Owoidighe Ekpoattai Family Members / Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno / President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.