Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. (3607 Views)

Melaye Appears In Senate In Unusual Attire- Daily Trust / Spain Charges Boko Haram Abubakar Shekau With Crimes Against Humanity / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by mperoakeem(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gbam!!! Lobatan... I tink dis shekau of a guy has
18 half-lives radioactive decay
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
econity:
I've not watched d video but i think from what i read, his statement can attest that the video wasn't shot b4 he was purportedly killed by NA.
The video is not just convincing
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Opiosko: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Raiders: Bro, its very easy for the Nigeria government to get a known relatives of shekua. You may not know where he comes from but the Nigerian government knows alot about Shekua and can easily find any of his relatives. Boko haram are not ghosts that fell from hell. They have known family members living in Nigeria
Aswear u don watch hollwood tire. Espionage is not that easy as it's portrayed in James Bond OO7. Even almighty America with all their arsenal does not know much shit abt this...that explains their inaction abt the Chibok saga. The are only hidding under the excuse of not wanting to share intel to save their face...or as someone suggested they are the instigators......

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Nzecorneboy: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tolexander: na how many times dem go kill am self? Abi na after every won battle by nigerian army dem dey kill am?

Just like the tank game we used to play on those mobile games(golden light) when a dragon appears after each stage when you have to kill the dragon before proceeding to the next stage.
me sef cm dey wonder! D man charm pass osama own oh!
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by DONGOYARO1: 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
barcanista: The video is not just convincing
AFP hasnt released the full video, they'l do that maybe by nightfall or tomorow.

They usually edit gruesome part of the Boko Harm video sent to them before uploading it
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by ionsman: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Opiosko: U didn't mention Cameroonians? I guess they PDP or GEJ supporters.....
I guess it was the Cameroonian army that claimed to have killed shekau. Oposki or whatever they call you,like I said earlier, am not in the mood so,shhhhhhh.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Raiders: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Opiosko: Aswear u don watch hollwood tire. Espionage is not that easy as it's portrayed in James Bond OO7. Even almighty America with all their arsenal does not know much shit abt this...that explains their inaction abt the Chibok saga. The are only hidding under the excuse of not wanting to share intel to save their face...or as someone suggested they are the instigators......
its not matter of James bond. Its not the responsibilty of America to find the chibok girls. And stop blaming America for boko haram. Ask yourself what America is going to gain from boko haram The truth is our government are not really serious about this whole boko haram saga. People in the government are making money from this boko haram stuff. Its just like the niger delta insurgency when some people in power made money out of it. The government can really put an end to this boko haram problem if they really want to. I am just tired of seeing innocent Nigerians killed everyday. Its high time for the government to start taking protecting life and property.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Opiosko: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Raiders: its not matter of James bond. Its not the responsibilty of America to find the chibok girls. And stop blaming America for boko haram. Ask yourself what America is going to gain from boko haram The truth is the government are not really serious about this whole boko haram saga. People in the government are making money from this boko haram stuff. Its just like the niger delta insurgency when some people in power made money out of it. The government can really put an end to this boko haram problem if they really want to. I am just tired of seeing innocent Nigerians killed everyday. Its high time for the government to start taking protecting life and property.
Well i use America to point out how difficult getting intel is. One thing i hate abt us is that we responds and reacts to passion rather than the dictate of reasons. Those in power are making money from it, pdp is gaining from it, apc hopes to gain from it..... I won't talk abt that cos it's not worth the stress. Abt Niger delta, which officials were making money? State governors that were going to the creeks to plead with the militants to down weapons or Abuja?... It's very easy to think u know much abt the person doing the job when u are just a spectator. Just as we all better coaches than Wenger and Van Gaal. Peace.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Opiosko: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
ionsman:
I guess it was the Cameroonian army that claimed to have killed shekau. Oposki or whatever they call you,like I said earlier, am not in the mood so,shhhhhhh.
So u never read that Camroonian army claimed they killed Shekua? I guess u are just coming out from only God knows where cos even villages has internet connection now. U should check ur info before humiliating urslf next time.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by ionsman: 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Opiosko: So u never read that Camroonian army claimed they killed Shekua? I guess u are just coming out from only God knows where cos even villages has internet connection now. U should check ur info before humiliating urslf next time.
I just came out from the dunghill and so am prolly ignorant of what has been happening.Are you satisfied now?To show you are the one unconsciously fooling yourself,was it the Cameroonian army that released photos and a video(I stand to be corrected)of shekau's supposed killing?You didn't have to quote me. If you didn't like what I posted from the onset,you ignore and move ahead instead of making yourself look like a Berk.Please,for your own good,move on and don't quote me again.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Opiosko: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
ionsman:
I just came out from the dunghill and so am prolly ignorant of what has been happening.Are you satisfied now?To show you are the one unconsciously fooling yourself,was it the Cameroonian army that released photos and a video(I stand to be corrected)of shekau's supposed killing?You didn't have to quote me. If you didn't like what I posted from the onset,you ignore and move ahead instead of making yourself look like a Berk.Please,for your own good,move on and don't quote me again.
I don't really give a fvck abt pple like u. However, since u stated that u stand to be corrected, i will point out to u the fact that it was the cameroonians who actually released picture of Shekua death before the Nigerian army made official statement concerning that. I guess u busy reading rumours from bloggers and couldn't seperate official news from rumours. U can verify that here on nl. Pls where did u see a video of Shekua killing? Defence hq gave it to u? I will like to know pls.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by ionsman: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Opiosko: I don't really give a fvck abt pple like u. However, since u stated that u stand to be corrected, i will point out to u the fact that it was the cameroonians who actually released picture of Shekua death before the Nigerian army made official statement concerning that. I guess u busy reading rumours from bloggers and couldn't seperate official news from rumours. U can verify that here on nl. Pls where did u see a video of Shekua killing? Defence hq gave it to u? I will like to know pls.
"I don't give a Bleep about people like you".This has to be the most foolish statement of the year. Just incase you have forgotten, you quoted me first.If you didn't,I wouldn't know someone like you exists. Like I said,am done exchanging words with you okay.Everything you said is correct.Mr Right.You can give it a rest now.Thanks
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Opiosko: 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
ionsman:
"I don't give a Bleep about people like you".This has to be the most foolish statement of the year. Just incase you have forgotten, you quoted me first.If you didn't,I wouldn't know someone like you exists. Like I said,am done exchanging words with you okay.Everything you said is correct.Mr Right.You can give it a rest now.Thanks
Next time check ur facts before punching on ur phone key pad.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by juman(m): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nolywood movie.

Rise and rise of imam shekau. grin

This present nigerian army is a case. It's as weak as the f.g.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by jayflex: 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
Raiders:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x94Zr5wzLmk

Shekau was a very weak coward. He couldn't even hold the machine gun without it throwing him around like a rag. Some 21 year old boys in the NA infantry will make him look like a total kitty cat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

That Dome On The National Assembly! / The Igbo Curse That Killed Yar'adua And Will Kill Buhari. / "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.