Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. (3606 Views)

Melaye Appears In Senate In Unusual Attire- Daily Trust / Spain Charges Boko Haram Abubakar Shekau With Crimes Against Humanity / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
Then we kill this one also until all shekaus are dead.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Raiders: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
barcanista: I smell impostor
I don't think thats an imposter. If you take a good look at the picture released by the army, you would notice that the dead man don't look anything like shekua. Besides why don't the government conduct a dna test and compare it with any of shekua known relatives. Dna was tested when osama and saddam were captured.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
Raiders: Shekua is a cat with nine lives. He has died 3 times and he has 5 more lives

[size=13pt]No the government and the Military are playing on the intelligence of Nigerians for ill purposes. what is there if they accept they havent killed the man, osama bin laden was chased for 10 years by the United States, why is it so hard for our people to come clean that they are still searching for hi. we are winning the war but why the propaganda.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
Raiders: I don't think thats an imposter. If you take a good look at the picture released by the army, you would notice that the dead man don't look anything like shekua. Besides why don't the government conduct a dna test and compare it with any of shekua known relatives. Dna was tested when osama and saddam were captured.
That video isn't convincing at all. No one can say when it was shot or who shot what. AFP are time-wasters

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by smaleeq: 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Have you noticed that?! Have you noticed that since the
exposure of # Sheriff and # Ihejirika as the key sponsors of
# BokoHaram by # Devis, the sect has started to become
powerless and weak?! Have you noticed that since the
seizure of the money-laden jet which belongs to
# AyoOrisajefor , the President of Christian Association of
Nigeria, in # SouthAfrica , aimed at "arms smuggling" in the
black market, BokoHaram has just started to face a great
setback in its operation?! I have noticed that. But, have
you?! Our big # Thanks go to; # SirDevis, #SouthAfrica, &
# ArmyAndCivilianJTF . MAY ALLAH IN HIS INFINITE
MERCY CONTINUE TO EXPOSE THE MERCHANTS OF
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. MAY ALLAH BRING THE
END OF #BOKOHARAM. AND MAY HE KEEP US
PEACEFUL, SAFE AND SECURE ALL THE TIME.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Raiders: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
barcanista: That video isn't convincing at all. No one can say when it was shot or who shot what. AFP are time-wasters
The honest truth is that no one know if Shekua is really dead or alive even the US government doubt the story of his demise. The only way to really determine if he is really dead is through DNA test. Although I think he is still alive because that picture don't look like the shekua
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
chrisbaba1:

[size=13pt]No the government and the Military are playing on the intelligence of Nigerians for ill purposes. what is there if they accept they havent killed the man, osama bin laden was chased for 10 years by the United States, why is it so hard for our people to come clean that they are still searching for hi. we are winning the war but why the propaganda.[/size]

May God bless you. This is the only problem I have with the whole thing. One day they tell us no town fell to boko haram, the next day they tell us a town has been recaptured.
This is a serious credibility issue for the military and the government.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Raiders: The honest truth is that no one know if Shekua is really dead or alive even the US government doubt the story of his demise. The only way to really determine if he is really dead is through DNA test. Although I think he is still alive because that picture don't look like the shekua
Well you are making a point Sir. The DNA testing will be convincing but lets give the Military the benefit of doubt. Even if the fool hasn't been killed physically, he has been killed psychologically. Propaganda is a tool in warfare. You may not have an Idea on the damage the news of Shekau's death has caused Boko-members, sympathisers and potential members.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by fuckluv(f): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
We don't know who to believe anymore. Nigeria Army? Press? Only God knows who is telling the truth.

Either these bokos are going for surgery to impersonate the "real" shekau. To hell with them all- dead, alive and the living she-cow angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by ionsman: 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
I expected this.......From the president down to the army they are all comedians......In fact, I no want talk too much because I still dey suffer hangover from independence grooving.......
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by donphilopus: 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Raiders: the video is on YouTube. AFP is a news organization that reports the news.They don't have anything against Nigeria but reporting the truth.

Pls, I need a link to the video!
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Aigbofa:

May God bless you. This is the only problem I have with the whole thing. One day they tell us no town fell to boko haram, the next day they tell us a town has been recaptured.
This is a serious credibility issue for the military and the government.

[size=14pt]Its getting so annoying and the bad part is that many Nigerians (mostly PDP guys who would support Jonathan at any cost) always are in denial like the opposition is the one propagating propaganda to destroy this administration....

How can a normal human being say this is the third shekau even a retardd can decipher faces.... with the breed of Nigerians we have now, this country is going nowhere; until we can become more objective and remove sentiments from our judgement then its a very bad case.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by donphilopus: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
Raiders:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x94Zr5wzLmk

I've already watched that. It's just 1min and some seconds. I mean I need the 36mins video!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Raiders: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
donphilopus:

I've already watched that. It's just 1min and some seconds. I mean I need the 36mins videos!
I don't have the full video link. According to the report, the full video is not online yet.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Opiosko: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Raiders: The honest truth is that no one know if Shekua is really dead or alive even the US government doubt the story of his demise. The only way to really determine if he is really dead is through DNA test. Although I think he is still alive because that picture don't look like the shekua
DNA for watin? Do u even know his identity? Oh! He could it be....he is ur blooda? Ogbeni forget that dna tingy. Talking abt the US, well US sure know a lot abt this Shekua and boko haram than we think.... Someone just suggested they(US) has the capability to create any type and any number of Shekua (Islamic terrorist, digital Shekua etc) any time the want. Pls dnt forget the even Cameroonian idiots also reported Shekua demise.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Raiders: 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
chrisbaba1:

[size=14pt]Its getting so annoying and the bad part is that many Nigerians (mostly PDP guys who would support Jonathan at any cost) always are in denial like the opposition is the one propagating propaganda to destroy this administration....

How can a normal human being say this is the third shekau even a retardd can decipher faces.... with the breed of Nigerians we have now, this country is going nowhere; until we can become more objective and remove sentiments from our judgement then its a very bad case.[/size]
I tell people on this forum that there is no such thing as real or fake Abubaker Shekua. Because all the different Shekua look alike. I was really surprise when the government said the real Skekau was killed in 2009. I wonder why the government will declare shekua dead if they didn't first perform dna test to know if the dead man is really shekua.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Raiders:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x94Zr5wzLmk

This video link proves nothing rather its a prerecorded video of the late shekau being released.

The shekau I know wld have made a mockery of the Nigerian army claims of him being killed In that video but he didn't.

In conclusion, shekau2 has also been killed.

Im sure they are seriously searching for shekau3 with all the attributes of the late shekau2.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Opiosko: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
ionsman: I expected this.......From the president down to the army they are all comedians......In fact, I no want talk too much because I still dey suffer hangover from independence grooving.......
U didn't mention Cameroonians? I guess they PDP or GEJ supporters.....

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by DONGOYARO1: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
donphilopus:

I've already watched that. It's just 1min and some seconds. I mean I need the 36mins video!
AFP is yet to release the entire video.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Raiders: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Opiosko: DNA for watin? Do u even know his identity? Oh! He could it be....he is ur blooda? Ogbeni forget that dna tingy. Talking abt the US, well US sure know a lot abt this Shekua and boko haram than we think.... Someone just suggested they(US) has the capability to create any type and any number of Shekua (Islamic terrorist, digital Shekua etc) any time the want. Pls dnt forget the even Cameroonian idiots also reported Shekua demise.
don't tell me the government don't know any of Shekua relatives in maiduguri? When the Niger deltan militant John Togo was killed in 2009, the army performed a dna test before burying him. Why cant they do the Same with shekua? Shekua is not a ghost and surely have relatives in borno state. Somebody is playing with the intelligence of Nigerians .
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Opiosko: 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Raiders: I tell people on this forum that there is no such thing as real or fake Abubaker Shekua. Because all the different Shekua look alike. I was really surprise when the government said the real Skekau was killed in 2009. I wonder why the government will declare shekua dead if they didn't first perform dna test to know if the dead man is really shekua.
Whose DNA are we going to match Shekua's with? Urs i guess or is he ur blooda in law?....

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Tolexander: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nzecorneboy: Just got this now from AIT news online.
Breaking news: Boko Haram's, Abubakar shekau appears in new video. Debunks death claim. AFP this man nah monster i swear
Read more @ http://www.aitonline.tv/post-breaking_news_boko_haram_leader_dismisses_claims_of_his_death_in_new_video
na how many times dem go kill am self? Abi na after every won battle by nigerian army dem dey kill am?

Just like the tank game we used to play on those mobile games(golden light) when a dragon appears after each stage when you have to kill the dragon before proceeding to the next stage.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Opiosko: 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Raiders: don't tell me the government don't know any of Shekua relatives in maiduguri? When the Niger deltan militant John Togo was killed in 2009, the army performed a dna test before burying him. Why cant they do the Same with shekua? Shekua is not a ghost and surely have relatives in borno state. Somebody is playing with the intelligence of Nigerians .
Shekua is not Yusuf pls. If u know his relatives or any thing abt him do let us know pls. U will be greatly rewarded.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Raiders: 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Opiosko: Whose DNA are we going to match Shekua's with? Urs i guess or is he ur blooda in law?....
is shekua a ghost? Don't he have known relatives? Shekua is a Nigerian and surely have family members in his village.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Idrismusty97(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
chrisbaba1:

This is what someone said;
Both our army and the so called boko haram are not believable. Yes! Our army is known for propaganda but that doesn't mean anything from the Boko haram side should be swallowed hook, line and sinker. Nobody is a retàrded for stating their opinion after all both sides can't be even trusted. They also said they are the ones that shot down the military jet, Are you going to believe that too? And please don't forget the Cameronians also claimed they killed him.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by econity(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
barcanista: That video isn't convincing at all. No one can say when it was shot or who shot what. AFP are time-wasters
I've not watched d video but i think from what i read, his statement can attest that the video wasn't shot b4 he was purportedly killed by NA.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Raiders: 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Opiosko: Shekua is not Yusuf pls. If u know his relatives or any thing abt him do let us know pls. U will be greatly rewarded.
Are you telling me that the federal government of Nigeria don't know anything about Shekua history? They don't know his parents, uncles, aunties, cousins, siblings. Shekua is not a ghost. The government know everything about him
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by DONGOYARO1: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Raiders: don't tell me the government don't know any of Shekua relatives in maiduguri? When the Niger deltan militant John Togo was killed in 2009, the army performed a dna test before burying him. Why cant they do the Same with shekua? Shekua is not a ghost and surely have relatives in borno state. Somebody is playing with the intelligence of Nigerians .
Abubakar Shekau is from Yobe state
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Opiosko: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
Raiders: is shekua a ghost? Don't he have known relatives? Shekua is a Nigerian and surely have family members in his village.
We don't know his village or relatives. Pls help find out if u can. Btw, we are not sure if the beast itself even know who his father is. Do you think that half the millions of amajiri mob soldiers knows their father or where they are from??
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Raiders: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Opiosko: We don't know his village or relatives. Pls help find out if u can. Btw, we are not sure if the beast itself even know who his father is. Do you think that half the millions of amajiri mob soldiers knows their father or where they are from??
Bro, its very easy for the Nigeria government to get a known relatives of shekua. You may not know where he comes from but the Nigerian government knows alot about Shekua and can easily find any of his relatives. Boko haram are not ghosts that fell from hell. They have known family members living in Nigeria
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by folafola(m): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram's, Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video. by Opiosko: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
Raiders: Are you telling me that the federal government of Nigeria don't know anything about Shekua history? They don't know his parents, uncles, aunties, cousins, siblings. Shekua is not a ghost. The government know everything about him
Hia! How many times are u gonna ask me this? Shekua is not a ghost...yes! But we don't know shit about him. He could be El rufia for some, cia creation, GEJ, Ihejerika, Buhari, Nyako Orijiffor for others.... Shebi na watin u wan hear be that ni?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Patience Jonathan Nigeria's First Ill-literate First Lady? / what happens if a President-elect dies before taking oath of office? / The Igbo Curse That Killed Yar'adua And Will Kill Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.