Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Christian Goes To Syria To Fight ISIL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Goes To Syria To Fight ISIL (601 Views)

Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) / Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria / GEJ Comparing Nigeria To Syria: Is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Goes To Syria To Fight ISIL by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
While the majority of nairaland's Political section e-warriors and #BringBackOurGirls coward re-tweeters feel the best option to fight boko haram is to fight and blame the government and Military an ex U.S. Army personnel found his way to Syria and joined the Kurdish YPG forces who happen to be the only ground force capable of stopping the ISIS madness.

Jordan Matson, a U.S. Army Soldier has joined the Kurdish YPG Forces to fight against ISIS.

"For all who didn’t know I’m in Syria fighting for the YPG against ISIS. I am ok, won’t be able to get on the net very often. I was hit by a mortar a few days ago during a 6 hour firefight but I’m fine. Delivered an ISIS bastard to hell. Please keep me and the other americans and kurdish fighters in your prayers. I appreciate it. I’ll try and have some photos to upload when I get a chance.
Rock steady.”
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=542_1412089360#qX64msoVZMr5ozku.99

Niggaz will forever be niggaz.

(1) (Reply)

army should release officers of army involve in mutiny-Ademusiwa / 10 Prison Survival Tips. / Nigerian Military To Recruit Civilian JTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.