Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) (5716 Views)

Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence / Ogbemudia Promises Payback To Oshiomhole / Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by BeazyBee(m): 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
France bombed the The shit out of Syria yesterday which I totally understand, but look at the innocent lives that were lost.. My hearts breaking looking at these graphic images, is everyone happy Now!! This makes me sick to my stomach! Innocent little children paying the price for Isis.. everyone's so quick to say let's bomb those motherfuckers, but does anyone even sit back for a second and think of the aftermath
Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by cephaswizzy(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Endtime bombing
Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by BeazyBee(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Picture after the cut

1 Share

Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by BeazyBee(m): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
Wicked world

Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
BeazyBee:
France bombed the The shit out of Syria yesterday which I
totally understand, but look at the innocent lives that were
lost..
My hearts breaking looking at these graphic images, is
everyone happy Now!! This makes me sick to my stomach!
Innocent little children paying the price for Isis.. everyone's
so quick to say let's bomb those motherfuckers, but does
anyone even sit back for a second and think of the
aftermath

We can only hope for the best that every bomb is not wasted in Syria.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by BeazyBee(m): 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pics

Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by BeazyBee(m): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
More pics

Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by BeazyBee(m): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Innocent lives wasted

1 Like

Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by teeboila(m): 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
This will only escalate the tension and conflict thereby creating more hardened terrorists or jihadist.

Two wrong will never make a right, check Iraq, Libya or Syria for confirmation.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by nickxtra(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
I just hope these are not innocents souls, otherwise, French president should prepare to answer war crimes charges
Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by Onyejiuwaokoh: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
The word powers should evacuate women, children and so called infidels from that place and go and test the latest nuclear bomb there.
Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by PresidentAde(m): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
All this Bombing na "Wash"................
France will soon come out to say their true stance on ISIL,,,,,,,,,,,,,all this bombing na just PR rubbish..............
My questions to france are .........

.1. Who trained ISIL ??...........

.2..Who Equipped them with all this Sophisticated weapons ??............
3..What was France position when the trainer was training the trainee ??.......

............Dear France answer all this questions honestly so God may have mercy of ur souls...........................#Nofsaid

5 Likes

Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by phlemzy: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
Where is this world heading to Bomb Bomb Bomb everywhere!
Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by mightyhaze: 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
Look

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by armadeo(m): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
Op. where is your source.

I have searched all over the net and tis your news isn't there.

Abeg fear God.

I did a reverse search on the images and they all poppd up as images from Syria's civil war.

Liar.

15 Likes

Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by drizslim(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
God save me from ISIL, ISIS, AL Queeda, Boko Haram. Transgenders And Karishika

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by biafranqueen: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
OMG shocked
Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by ValerianSteel(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
The mods should take down this thread it's spreading false information of what never happened.

The French bombings were strategic and intelligence co-ordinated.They were executed in line with already calculated simulations on locations and casualty and the bombings hit ISIL unaware.

This is propaganda coming from a manipulator.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by iameugene(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
I want war tongue
Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by tafabaloo(m): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kkkk
Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by cocolacec(m): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJTChoUjsS0

General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
TRANSCRIPT OF THE INTERVIEW MADE IN 2006
General Wesley Clark:
Because I had been through the Pentagon right after 9/11. About ten days after 9/11, I went through the Pentagon and I saw Secretary Rumsfeld and Deputy Secretary Wolfowitz. I went downstairs just to say hello to some of the people on the Joint Staff who used to work for me, and one of the generals called me in. He said, "Sir, you've got to come in and talk to me a second." I said, "Well, you're too busy." He said, "No, no." He says, "We've made the decision we're going to war with Iraq." This was on or about the 20th of September. I said, "We're going to war with Iraq? Why?" He said, "I don't know." He said, "I guess they don't know what else to do." So I said, "Well, did they find some information connecting Saddam to al-Qaeda?" He said, "No, no." He says, "There's nothing new that way. They just made the decision to go to war with Iraq." He said, "I guess it's like we don't know what to do about terrorists, but we've got a good military and we can take down governments." And he said, "I guess if the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem has to look like a nail."

So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. I said, "Are we still going to war with Iraq?" And he said, "Oh, it's worse than that." He reached over on his desk. He picked up a piece of paper. And he said, "I just got this down from upstairs" -- meaning the Secretary of Defense's office -- "today." And he said, "This is a memo that describes how we're going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran." I said, "Is it classified?" He said, "Yes, sir." I said, "Well, don't show it to me." And I saw him a year or so ago, and I said, "You remember that?" He said, "Sir, I didn't show you that memo! I didn't show it to you!"
I think the world should condemn these atrocities by the colonialist.Yesterday it was Afghanistan,Iraq,Libya,Mali now its Syria tomorrow it could be NIGERIA,if they convenently find Nigerian passport on their so call McISIS franchise jackals
Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by blasterman(m): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
BeazyBee:
lost..
aftermath

If u look for fight with someone that had more power than u don't shout when they overdo it.

Is Nigeria not doing the same to boko haram?

Who attacked who first

ISIS and boko deserve.everything they get
Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by Omenkata: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
ISIS Sympatizer tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by funkyibodude(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
BeazyBee:
lost..
aftermath
stop spreading false information, that's the picture of the Syrian conflict
Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by cocolacec(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
nickxtra:
I just hope these are not innocents souls, otherwise, French president should prepare to answer war crimes charges

LIKE BUSH AND BLAIR ANSWERED FOR WAR CRIMES CHARGES.WAR CRIME CHARGES ARE MEANT FOR AFRICANS AND POOR COUNTRIES NOT YOUR COLONIAL MASTERS

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by Qualer: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
BeazyBee:
lost..
aftermath

STOP LYING!! these are very old pictures. must you post something?!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by ayindejimmy(m): 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
BeazyBee:
lost..
aftermath

Better support ur news with a link or forever remind silent.
I've been following the news on cnn and Ajezeera and all these ur pictures never came up.
Let's know where you got ur news from... Or I'll assume it's all cheap propaganda in order to make FP
Which you won't
Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
WORLD WAR loading
Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by nickxtra(m): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
cocolacec:

LIKE BUSH AND BLAIR ANSWERED FOR WAR CRIMES CHARGES.WAR CRIME CHARGES ARE MEANT FOR AFRICANS AND POOR COUNTRIES NOT YOUR COLONIAL MASTERS
Time will tell. One day, they will surely answer for all.
Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by cuteboy2: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
BeazyBee:
lost..
aftermath

OP the pictures you posted are old pictures of President Bashar Al-Assad bombing and and killing his own citizens in opposition stronghold of Allepo and Yabroud.

Why are posting these lies to confuse and deceive people ?

One of the famous pictures of the carnage President Assad unleashed on his own people is from AFP with the clear quote:

"Photo: A woman stands on the site where car bombs exploded near the town hall in Reyhanli (AFP: Anatolian News Agency)"

It was published on 13th May 2013. See the picture in this link: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-05-13/syrian-death-toll-hits-800/4684782

It is disgusting to spread this kind of lies that France bombing which only began this week caused the killings that took place since 2013!!! angry angry
Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by cuteboy2: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pictures of President Assad's atrocities are all over the internet. The OP has copied some to deveive people in NL.

See some here:

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/israel-middle-east/warplanes-attack-isis-strongholds-as-syria-intensifies-push-to-stomp-out-the-insurgency

Some of the pictures are the handiwork of ISIS or "Daesh"

http://mednuce.com/en//haber/2455/7-children-slaughtered-in-isisisil-attacks-in-rojava.html

Re: Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) by coruso(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Are u an ISISL sympathiser?, nah like this he the start oh!
BeazyBee:
lost..
aftermath

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dasuki Linked To Bombing Of Aziza And Suntai / Fayose Vs Zenith : New Funny Zenith Bank Logo / I Told Donald Trump Not To Attend Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu Brags PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.