Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Your Take On Boko Haram's Shekau 3.0 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Take On Boko Haram's Shekau 3.0 (586 Views)

Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF / Boko-Haram Shekau Appears In New Video, Says ‘I Am Alive’ / Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Take On Boko Haram's Shekau 3.0 by egift(m): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
1. Can someone do us a favour and put a bullet in-between the eyes of Abubakar Shekau.
2. Nigerian Army should stop telling us lousy propaganda and lies. (Like how the battle and rescued the Chibok girls on the day of abduction. How a bus loaded with the girls has arrived. How they spotted the camp. Killed Shecow, etc).
3. President Jonathan should stop dinning and protecting known Boko Haram founders and sponsors.
4. Jonathan needs to put his dogs in chains. Asari and other TANiods here are not doing him any good with their loose utterances.
5. Mr. President needs to review his current approach to handling security issues (the current on is not yielding a good result - too many collateral damages).
6. He need a 2-5 Man Team for a Manhunt on Abubakar Shekau. They will not get involved in any other thing - only a primary task of getting Abubakar Shekau Dead-Or-Alive.
7. If there is anyone in APC who have a hand in BH, let the government investigate, arrest and prosecute the person in a court of competent jurisdiction.
8. PDP and their foot soldiers should understand that Nigerians are well informed of how the power tussle in PDP held created, funded and sustained BH. All we want now is for this madness to stop. It is not time for blame games.
9. Finally, I am of the opinion that apart from short-term efforts, the government must ensure that there is a long term plan to provide security in Nigeria, including providing basic and social amenities to Nigerians irrespective of their ethnicity, religion or location.

What is Your Take Shekau 3.0
Re: Your Take On Boko Haram's Shekau 3.0 by egift(m): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
The Army Leadership should endeavour to verify their intel before rushing to the cameras.

Nigeria Military Claimed Boko Haram Leader Was Dead
Re: Your Take On Boko Haram's Shekau 3.0 by RockMaxi: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
1. Can someone do us a favour and put a bullet
in-between the eyes of Abubakar Shekau.

grin grin Don't let me say what is on my mind with this request shocked
Have you watched the video? If not try and watch then analyze.
Ain't gonna conclude until the bastard is ready to do his normal video and not this cut and edit video.
I so much want the war to end.
Whether alive or not the Shekau.V3 is still going to go the way of Shekau.V1 and Shekau.V2 smiley
This video to me is just to destabilise and send confusion into the heart of our gallant soldiers and the nation.
Shekau, his impersonators and sponsors will surerly be defeated.

All your other points are equally OK. cool

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Boko Haram's Shekau 3.0 by dammytosh: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
He is dead.

The new fool they turbaned will soon be killed too.

Let him show us the bump on his head or why is he hiding the head under a turban.

3 to be killed soon.
Re: Your Take On Boko Haram's Shekau 3.0 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
Impersonator, he is dead.
Re: Your Take On Boko Haram's Shekau 3.0 by Rexnegro(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Smh
Re: Your Take On Boko Haram's Shekau 3.0 by Nairalane: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
Space for sale. Comment here and get a free ride to . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Your Take On Boko Haram's Shekau 3.0 by cocoduck: 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
please what does it take to make such videos?
I mean anybody with a camera phone and trucks and guns can make that video. He did not use that APC he showed us in the past which means that they suffered heavy defeats and probably the she cow impersonator got killed and when did his beard grow heavily. Somebody is trying to claim what he is not.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Appears In New Video, Says He Is Alive. / Terror Attack In UK Foiled! / Can Replies Pastor Okotie For Asking Oritsejafor To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.