Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check (4362 Views)

Picture Of The Only Man That Can Kill Abumbakar Shakau/boko Boys / Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) / Breaking!! Shakau captured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check by Aysuperstories: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
The leader of the Boko Haram sect, Abubakar Shekau (or his clone), who is said to have been killed by Nigerian (or Cameroonian) troops last month is alive.

And he wants the world to know.

A new video released through the regular channels has shown his face, and he is vocally debunking the stories of his death, and he has added that he is still in the business of making a Caliphate out of Nigeria.

The AFP says the video is 36-minutes long.

“Here I am, alive. I will only die the day Allah takes my breath,” Shekau cackled, adding that his administration was still “running…a Caliphate” and administering the punishments as prescribed by Sharia law.

There had been previous skepticism (by observers of the Northern insurgency) over the death of the man known as Shekau when it was reported last month.

In the new video, Shekau wore combat fatigues and black rubber boots, and he was standing on the back of a pickup truck, shooting into the air with his anti-aircraft gun.

It is unclear where the video was shot. He spoke for 16 minutes in two languages: Arabia and Hausa.

The heavily bearded man, who looks not unlike the previous Shekaus in older videos has rubbished the military’s claim that he had been killed, calling it propaganda.

“Nothing will kill me until my days are over… I’m still alive. Some people asked you if Shekau has two souls. No, I have one soul, by Allah,” he said, apparently reading from a script.

“It is propaganda that is prevalent. I have one soul. I’m an Islamic student.

“I’m the Islamic student whose seminary you burnt… I’m not dead,” he added, apparently referring to the destruction of the group’s mosque in the Borno state capital, Maiduguri, in 2009.

“We are running our caliphate, our Islamic caliphate. We follow the Koran… We now practice the injunctions of the Koran in the land of Allah,” he said.

The group also claimed to have shot down a Nigerian air force jet that went missing nearly three weeks ago.

An air force spokesman said the jet was missing.

“For any group to claim they shot it down is mere propaganda and rubbish,” Air Commodore Dele Alonge told AFP

watch the comparison video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px-7Pw4KRwE

what do you think? sad

more here http://aysuperstories..it/2014/10/full-video-breaking-im-not-dead-shekau.html
Re: Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check by donigspain(m): 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
[size=28pt]SHARE TO WIN THIS PROPAGANDA WAR[/size]

Re: Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check by ElFenomeno1: 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nigerian Military...... Killing Shekau since 1900!

1 Like

Re: Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check by publicenemy(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hh
Re: Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check by Sparrow13: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
ElFenomeno1: Nigerian Military...... Killing Shekau since 1900!
killing this one is not a bad idea
Re: Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check by Babysho(m): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
mayb e did plastic surgery..lyk gadafi...move dis topic to celebrities...Shekau is popular dan Skales and Our Vice President join

1 Like

Re: Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check by ednut1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
its d same fool, u can see its a new location, they must be on the run, and he looks hngry, his end is near sha, before this year runs out

1 Like

Re: Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check by hardbody: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
All na Gimmicks. Shekau is dead and rotten.....

These people should stop fingering our brain.

Let us move on to conquer and annihilate.

Shame to bad people....

3 Likes

Re: Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check by GovWahala: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
She-cow is dead and gone. Foolish propaganda
Re: Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check by Uyi168: 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
2 things re involved,either shekau z dead,or he z very much alive!

1 Like

Re: Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check by DONADAMS(m): 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
D guy z dead jawe
Re: Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
He died,he's dead,he will die.

4 Likes

Re: Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check by ifaoni(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
but wait o...how many shekau do we hav?
Re: Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check by haffaze777(m): 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
bye bye oooo she cow
Re: Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
all this stories are fabricated lies... anhanh body check ko medical check up ni
Re: Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check by overhypedsteve(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
ElFenomeno1: Nigerian Military...... Killing Shekau since 1900!
lol
Re: Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check by overhypedsteve(m): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Shekau dey smell for grave
Re: Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check by Dmanlex(m): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
ifaoni: but wait o...how many shekau do we hav?
Re: Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check by umaryusuf(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
Aysuperstories: The leader of the Boko Haram sect, Abubakar Shekau (or his clone), who is said to have been killed by Nigerian (or Cameroonian) troops last month is alive.
And he wants the world to know.
A new video released through the regular channels has shown his face, and he is vocally debunking the stories of his death, and he has added that he is still in the business of making a Caliphate out of Nigeria.
The AFP says the video is 36-minutes long.
“Here I am, alive. I will only die the day Allah takes my breath,” Shekau cackled, adding that his administration was still “running…a Caliphate” and administering the punishments as prescribed by Sharia law.
There had been previous skepticism (by observers of the Northern insurgency) over the death of the man known as Shekau when it was reported last month.
In the new video, Shekau wore combat fatigues and black rubber boots, and he was standing on the back of a pickup truck, shooting into the air with his anti-aircraft gun.
It is unclear where the video was shot. He spoke for 16 minutes in two languages: Arabia and Hausa.
The heavily bearded man, who looks not unlike the previous Shekaus in older videos has rubbished the military’s claim that he had been killed, calling it propaganda.
“Nothing will kill me until my days are over… I’m still alive. Some people asked you if Shekau has two souls. No, I have one soul, by Allah,” he said, apparently reading from a script.
“It is propaganda that is prevalent. I have one soul. I’m an Islamic student.
“I’m the Islamic student whose seminary you burnt… I’m not dead,” he added, apparently referring to the destruction of the group’s mosque in the Borno state capital, Maiduguri, in 2009.
“We are running our caliphate, our Islamic caliphate. We follow the Koran… We now practice the injunctions of the Koran in the land of Allah,” he said.
The group also claimed to have shot down a Nigerian air force jet that went missing nearly three weeks ago.
An air force spokesman said the jet was missing.
“For any group to claim they shot it down is mere propaganda and rubbish,” Air Commodore Dele Alonge told AFP
watch the comparison video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px-7Pw4KRwE
what do you think? sad
more here http://aysuperstories..it/2014/10/full-video-breaking-im-not-dead-shekau.html

I just wanted my mb watching ur video

1 Like

Re: Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check by darnley16(m): 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
This biitch is dead,,,,, next topic pls ,
Re: Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check by RockMaxi: 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Until you understand that Shekau is a pseudo code.
Re: Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check by SOUNDKING: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
One shekau down another one rise, but d same fate awaits all of them.
Re: Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check by Ephramed(m): 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
They all imposter,they all need to be jailed for impersonation...

Re: Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check by cc150615(f): 10:18am On Oct 04, 2014
ifaoni:
but wait o...how many shekau do we hav?
ifaoni as the fool that u are don't try to mess with me,I didn't see the posts about u being a scammer before I sent u 1k airtime this morning, if u know What's good for u better send my money bank if not I'll track u down nd deal with u nd you'll think it's more than 1k,u don't try to mess with ppls hard earned money, eleyii maa ha e lofun o,I can promise u that, if u think it's just a threat u can ignore it o! mods I Dunno what this fool is still doing on nl

(1) (Reply)

Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country / BREAKING: NDDC Board Dissolved... / Fayose In London For The New Year With One Of His Girls (pix Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.