Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Breaking!! Shakau captured - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! Shakau captured (3878 Views)

Boko Haram Displays Arms Captured After Attacking Yobe Town - Terror Monitor / Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! / Picture Of The Only Man That Can Kill Abumbakar Shakau/boko Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!! Shakau captured by dlox147(m): 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
Intelligence sources have leaked that the Nigerian government with its Chadian partners have captured a current “Abubakar Shekau,” leader character of the Boko Haram sect.

Our sources did not tell us exactly when he was detained, however he said categorically that “we have Shekau and he is alive.”

The Nigerian army and unusually the president himself this week promised to capture “Shekau” alive before the March 28th elections.
http://newsrescue.com/breaking-boko-haram-leader-abubakar-shekau-reportedly-nigerian-government-custody/#axzz3SYa3cauj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by dorocent(m): 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by aceguy1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Oga, dnt come here dey talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by Samiceman: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Excellent! If true

Our GEJ isn't clueless after all....

GEJ till Buhari goes back to sch

11 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by alienvirus: 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Again and again.
Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by Nairalane: 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Shakau ko, Shokau ni
Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by datguru: 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Looking for cheap traffic ?

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by Firefire(m): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wonderful!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Pray this isn't lie cos becos, oga OP ama find u..

Besides, pichors abeg

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by monsieurpetit(m): 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
Let Hope So,damage Done By This Shekau Cant Be Underestimate. He Must Face Justice
Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by kevoh(m): 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
We don't need the pig captured. Just kill the m*therf**k*r! Tell us how he met his end later.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by dlox147(m): 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Pray this isn't lie cos becos, oga OP ama find u..
I only posted what I saw online. My brother I pray its true toooo....

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
O Lord, I pray this news is true.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by blackjack21(m): 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
May it be true.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
How authentic is this news? angry. And won't thiS be Shekau number3

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
I gave the service chiefs benefits of doubt when they requested for time to assure security of lives against post election violence which will indirectly give them more time to further weed the dreaded Boko haram sect.

This is a war we all need to fight, it is not GEJ's war, its war against Nigerians. Boko Haram will be defeated.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by KnowAll(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Capture without picture is null & void.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by sammieblaize: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Pelmet:
How authentic is this news? angry. And won't thiS be Shekau number3
exactly what went thru my mind
Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by seunlayi(m): 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
source please

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by absoluteSuccess: 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Shekau has become one a dozen. You will kill him today and recapture him tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by dazdilijae(m): 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
kevoh:
We don't need the pig captured. Just kill the m*therf**k*r! Tell us how he met his end later.
So anoda 1 wld surface n disput d story? Let's see the barstard n let then give us all d opportunity 2 stone him 2 death so he meets his virgins wit bartad looks
Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by kevoh(m): 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
dazdilijae:

So anoda 1 wld surface n disput d story? Let's see the barstard n let then give us all d opportunity 2 stone him 2 death so he meets his virgins wit bartad looks
Let another one surface na, we'll apply same treatment to him.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by dewale2k: 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
the issue is not about capturing shekaru,will boko harm stop the evil work.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by alaoeri: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
If and only if this is true.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by bokohalal(m): 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nollywood Shekau.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by aminashy: 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
APC TINUBU AND FASHOLA WILL PAY WITH LAGOS STATE ALLOCATION TO BOOK MEETING WITH BLAIR FOR BUHARI JUST TO HIDE BUHARI'S ILLNESS.

One of Britain's largest lobbying companies has been secretly recorded boasting about its access to the heart of the Government and how it uses the "dark arts" to bury bad coverage and influence public opinion. An undercover investigation by the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, published in The Independent today, has taped senior executives at Bell Pottinger:
* Claiming they have used their access to Downing Street to get David Cameron to speak to the Chinese premier on behalf of one of their business clients within 24 hours of asking him to do so;
* Boasting about Bell Pottinger's access to the Foreign Secretary William Hague, to Mr Cameron's chief of staff Ed Llewellyn and to Mr Cameron's old friend and closest No 10 adviser Steve Hilton ,Tony Blair not left out.

* Suggesting that the company could manipulate Google results to "drown" out negative coverage of human rights violations and child labour;
* Revealing that Bell Pottinger has a team which "sorts" negative Wikipedia coverage of clients;
* Saying it was possible to use MPs known to be critical of investigative programmes to attack their reporting for minor errors.
Reporters from the Bureau posed as agents for the government of Uzbekistan – a brutal dictatorship responsible for killings, human rights violations and child labour – and representatives of its cotton industry in a bid to discover what promises British lobbying and public relations firms were prepared to make when pitching to clients, what techniques they use, and how much of their work is open to public scrutiny.
In Uzbekistan, child labour is used in cotton fields to fulfil state quotas and the country also has a terrible human rights record: the think tank Freedom House put it on its 2011 list of the "Worst of the Worst" repressive regimes.
'I've been working with Hilton, Cameron, Osborne, for 20 years

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE READ THE FULL ARTICLE ON

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/caught-on-camera-top-lobbyists-boasting-how-they-influence-the-pm-6272760.html
Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
dlox147:
I only posted what I saw online. My brother I pray its true toooo....
ok nah. Mak we dey watch how e go turn out 2b nah..

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by Nutase: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Desperate bloggers cooking fake stories since the days of Elijah the prophet.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by dlox147(m): 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nutase:
Desperate bloggers cooking fake stories since the days of Elijah the prophet.
sorry bro I'm not a blogger. I just posted what I saw online and as a public forum the authentication of the news will be faster.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by ayanbaba2(m): 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
News of the month...........

Hope it is real.......

Just dey observe from my village how this will end!

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by Nutase: 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
dlox147:
sorry bro I'm not a blogger. I just posted what I saw online and as a public forum the authentication of the news will be faster.
I was not refering to you but the site you quoted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be The First To Download Full Video Of President Buhari's Inaugural Speech / Former President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks Out / Full Round Moon Having BIAFRA Colours Appeared Round The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.