Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

...g - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ...g (12620 Views)

5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You: Hot Tips For Getting Your Dream Girl / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...g by agrovick(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
missberrypop5:
yup. I know. I've been admiring you from afar.
Chisos Is dis the fabled Mr Right grin grin grin
Re: ...g by agrovick(m): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
missberrypop5:
grin. Actually, i kidnap them cool
my eyes are on u, how much do u charge for ransom
Re: ...g by ojaydedon(m): 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
lemme just comment... @op hmmm...
Re: ...g by ojaydedon(m): 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
missberrypop5:
grin. Actually, i kidnap them cool

sister.. I d suspect u oh.. Y are u d only active girl here? D thread don sweet u sotey.... *Coughs*.. Daz all
Re: ...g by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
Choi, see as I d speed my bike to come this class.

Matches break.

1 Like

Re: ...g by ebbymayox(m): 1:48am On Oct 05, 2014
Eko Eko Eko!, Eko Idumota Eko
Enter with your change.
1000, 500 I no get change.

The danfo Conductor kept shouting.I jumped into the front seat quickly, and with the loud Fuji music playing in the background, the conductor voice was completely inaudible.So I picked my diary and began writing about this wonderful city called Lagos.

Eko oni baje ooo, as they always say, which is quite true. Lagos can’t be damaged or spoiled, the people in it are capable of keeping it going. Lagos, the most populous city in Nigeria with a population of about 17.5 million, is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. Here everyone is strong, everyone is talented in their own way and an entrepreneur by default.

Saying “no place like Lagos“, is not just true but real. Where else can you find that high spirit of entrepreneurship in the world which makes every Lagosian want to make money? Even the bus conductors have that skilled voice and a touch of madness you can never find in any place. It’s called Hustle!
The mainland and the island dividing the very rich and the poor, yet the spirit and energy is the same, the struggle and bustle is written in the eyes of the people, “make the cash or die under bridge is the spirit”.
Lagos is not just a city, it’s a reality show.You can’t feel the real Lagos till you take a ride in its public transport especially the yellow buses called danfo.These buses are more like moving metallic scraps with tires. The vibration alone when you sit in one can give you a free massage.
Lagos is a crazy city and everyone has that touch of craze, but it’s even crazier than you can imagine if you haven’t lived in it and when I say live in it I am not just talking about sitting in some air conditioned car moving just around nice places in the island. For you to really experience Lagos you must commute around it in the danfo buses.

The beauty commuting in danfos is that there is always a drama each time, is it the entertaining fight between the conductor and his driver whom he calls pilot or the fight for change (20 naira) between the passengers and the conductor, or the sudden break down of the bus in the middle of traffic, where you the passenger have to come down and push the bus.There is always something entertaining!

Lagos is the symbol for the word for Hustle, everyone is out for the cash and the end here doesn’t justify the means. Every Lagosian carries this enormous energy that is easily communicable, you don’t know it till you leave Lagos for somewhere else.
As I was about to conclude this article and close my diary, someone tapped me, it was the Well -suited guy sitting next to me, He was like, “Bros I dey go cms and my money no complete you fit help me complete am?”

WATCH OUT FOR MY NEXT ARTICLE –The Lagos Big Boy
Long Live Lagos! Eko ile, ilu ogbon…

MEANING OF YORUBA TERMS USED:

EKO=the Yoruba word for Lagos
CMS,Idumota=Areas in Lagos
Danfo=Yellow Public Transport Buses
EKO O NI BAJE=Lagos will not spoil (a popular slang in Lagos)
O BAJE TI=It won’t get spoilt forever
Naira=Nigerian Currency
http://www.tlkdrum.com/lagos/

1 Like

Re: ...g by golddeejay(m): 1:53am On Oct 05, 2014
this techniques r d best tin since alomo bitter...they work lyk magic. But d problem is...many guys r controlled by their emotions, sometymz some of dis techniques take time. To use dis techniques u nid an overdose of patience, self control n confidence. Dnt ever be emotional with d ladies, it rarely works...dnt be quick to spend or say "i love you", i care so much abt u" etc until she is fully into u else she will take u for granted.

The main pt is no tactics will work wit the ladies if u dnt follow dis rule....never get so emotional (else u lose control n she takes you for a fool), follow dis rule n u will b calm n trust me...u drive her crazy because she is not used to ur kind

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ...g by golddeejay(m): 2:10am On Oct 05, 2014
Deapexboy:
Dis op take tym study girls....abeg mod lock gals frm seeing dis thread!!..lol
u see, even if they c d thread, it will still work on them because you playin on their weakness (their emotions).
Re: ...g by emmabest2000(m): 2:12am On Oct 05, 2014
ebbymayox:
Eko Eko Eko!, Eko Idumota Eko
Enter with your change.
1000, 500 I no get change.

The danfo Conductor kept shouting.I jumped into the front seat quickly, and with the loud Fuji music playing in the background, the conductor voice was completely inaudible.So I picked my diary and began writing about this wonderful city called Lagos.

Eko oni baje ooo, as they always say, which is quite true. Lagos can’t be damaged or spoiled, the people in it are capable of keeping it going. Lagos, the most populous city in Nigeria with a population of about 17.5 million, is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. Here everyone is strong, everyone is talented in their own way and an entrepreneur by default.

Saying “no place like Lagos“, is not just true but real. Where else can you find that high spirit of entrepreneurship in the world which makes every Lagosian want to make money? Even the bus conductors have that skilled voice and a touch of madness you can never find in any place. It’s called Hustle!
The mainland and the island dividing the very rich and the poor, yet the spirit and energy is the same, the struggle and bustle is written in the eyes of the people, “make the cash or die under bridge is the spirit”.
Lagos is not just a city, it’s a reality show.You can’t feel the real Lagos till you take a ride in its public transport especially the yellow buses called danfo.These buses are more like moving metallic scraps with tires. The vibration alone when you sit in one can give you a free massage.
Lagos is a crazy city and everyone has that touch of craze, but it’s even crazier than you can imagine if you haven’t lived in it and when I say live in it I am not just talking about sitting in some air conditioned car moving just around nice places in the island. For you to really experience Lagos you must commute around it in the danfo buses.

The beauty commuting in danfos is that there is always a drama each time, is it the entertaining fight between the conductor and his driver whom he calls pilot or the fight for change (20 naira) between the passengers and the conductor, or the sudden break down of the bus in the middle of traffic, where you the passenger have to come down and push the bus.There is always something entertaining!

Lagos is the symbol for the word for Hustle, everyone is out for the cash and the end here doesn’t justify the means. Every Lagosian carries this enormous energy that is easily communicable, you don’t know it till you leave Lagos for somewhere else.
As I was about to conclude this article and close my diary, someone tapped me, it was the Well -suited guy sitting next to me, He was like, “Bros I dey go cms and my money no complete you fit help me complete am?”

WATCH OUT FOR MY NEXT ARTICLE –The Lagos Big Boy
Long Live Lagos! Eko ile, ilu ogbon…

MEANING OF YORUBA TERMS USED:

EKO=the Yoruba word for Lagos
CMS,Idumota=Areas in Lagos
Danfo=Yellow Public Transport Buses
EKO O NI BAJE=Lagos will not spoil (a popular slang in Lagos)
O BAJE TI=It won’t get spoilt forever
Naira=Nigerian Currency
http://www.tlkdrum.com/lagos/
oyinbo Yaba haha....
@topic Op go and get job first , you sound too brook really ... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ...g by golddeejay(m): 2:35am On Oct 05, 2014
Emmysteve:
All these long write up lessons is just how to get a girl friend Lol una no get work at all.

The truth of the matter is all these sermons are not even necessary. I wish it's all about how to make money. In one of the thread, i read where some body once said we have two types of guys: the ones that chase after girls, and the ones that girls chase after. I happen to fall under the latter. In fact all the girls i dated came to me, i didn't suffer myself in doing all these rituals. Infact na me dey choose.
the fact that u make money attracts dem to u, fine but there is stil smth u r doin rite 'unconciously'...mayb d gals arnd u notice u as a calm n confident guy, u no send but still get money. All these are magnets. I dont kno ao rich u r but i know rich guys dat cant make a real gal (they have enuff runz gals) fall for them because they always tink it is abt spending for dem...n dose gals will chop their money before they realise...dose bitc.hes aint loyal
Re: ...g by agarawu23(m): 4:43am On Oct 05, 2014
missberrypop5:
i deh one side deh laugh you. Come and try this tips on me na?
huh! I cant use the format for worwor chicks, am sorry.....I dont even like gals with make ups, come natural and I will show u wat I gat
Re: ...g by simdam500(m): 5:26am On Oct 05, 2014
djeezy:
I'm sick and tired of anything that has to do with ''how to''
seriously... The "how to" part made me tired and the long write up is not in anyway helping my issue...

Infact op... Isn't this too long? Over a girl imagine... I used to think you call them fish brain, so why go throug this long process

1 Like

Re: ...g by nonsonnamani: 6:17am On Oct 05, 2014
simdam500:
seriously... The "how to" part made me tired and the long write up is not in anyway helping my issue...

Infact op... Isn't this too long? Over a girl imagine... I used to think you call them fish brain, so why go throug this long process

Girls are smart, underestimate them and they might use you. They are not fish brains, at least most of them
Re: ...g by mayormayor: 6:33am On Oct 05, 2014
In as much as the OP is right in almost everything he has posted, there are still some men all these won't work for because that's not just who they are, naturally so, they will make mistakes following all these principles. That's why you had someone complain of not getting a girl because he made a mistake. There are some kind of men like me who doesn't even try to learn but have been following all these rules from the onset without even knowing, like It has always been a part of them, It's who they are naturally, I didn't have to real any book or rules.. It will be hard for someone who is not wired naturally to be this way to follow all these and be successful except you learn these very early in life, you will always make a mistake at some point that will ruin everything.. and one last thing I'll like to point out to the OP and everyone is that there are always some girls that are DIFFERENT. There is no particular rule in this world that applies to EVERYONE, there are always some exception

1 Like

Re: ...g by nonsonnamani: 6:39am On Oct 05, 2014
I DONT WANT TO SELL MY BOOK YET; here is why

I have been getting a lot of requests from people who want to get more info on my book and how to get it;

One, it will be breaking nairaland's rules if I advertise the book here. So I won't give the details of the book on this thread - just the contents. But soon I will buy ads to advertise it here

Two; the techniques in the book are so advanced and I wouldn't want people who will misuse it to lay hands on it - So even if I start advertising the book I will only allow 30 people buy it every month and I will have to make sure you won't use it to make women your slave.

THE BOOK CONTENT.

- One powerful strategy that will eliminate your fear of approaching women, with this strategy you can walk to any hot girl you want without thinking and appear so cool she would so like you for it and tell her friends you are the most confident guy she has met.

- Step by step method to use and make a girl want to kiss you 30 minutes after meeting you. Using this secrets will get effortlessly get you laid and girls won't mind to sleep with you even if they have boyfriends.

- Powerful hyponotic-kinda technique for using to take hot girls from their boyfriend. One of my student used this technique on a married woman and I don't support that, infact, this is why I don't let just anybody get this book.

- In the book you will get the exact things to say and how to say it so you can make a pretty girl interested in you in minutes no matter how you look or how broke you look.

- How to know if a girl wants to kiss you by just looking at her and how to take things to the next level.

- The step by step techniques you can use to get pretty girls throwing themselves at you, using this secrets you will line up 5 girlfriends waiting for your call - and everyone of them would be extremely pretty

Plus lots more.

Just follow this thread, you never know when you will get the link to my website or details about how to get my book, but mind you, to dissuade a lot of unserious minded people who will misuse the secrets from getting the book the price of the book is pretty high.

The website would be revealed to just the Elites - not everybody

Happy sunday, pals
Re: ...g by nonsonnamani: 6:43am On Oct 05, 2014
mayormayor:
In as much as the OP is right in almost everything he has posted, there are still some men all these won't work for because that's not just who they are, naturally so, they will make mistakes following all these principles. That's why you had someone complain of not getting a girl because he made a mistake. There are some kind of men like me who doesn't even try to learn but have been following all these rules from the onset without even knowing, like It has always been a part of them, It's who they are naturally, I didn't have to real any book or rules.. It will be hard for someone who is not wired naturally to be this way to follow all these and be successful except you learn these very early in life, you will always make a mistake at some point that will ruin everything.. and one last thing I'll like to point out to the OP and everyone is that there are always some girls that are DIFFERENT. There is no particular rule in this world that applies to EVERYONE, there are always some exception

One; If there were exception then why haven't we met a very beautiful girl who will return our feelings for her after showering her with love. Why do girls we always love wella joke with us?

NO GIRL IS DIFFERENT

Two; there are ways anybody can use to make this strategy a part of who he is without altering his personality for one bit.

I won't teach that in this thread. That one go be for just those who get my book.
Re: ...g by fernandoc(m): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2014
@Op you are just imitating david deangelo of double your dating(u couldn't even change the exact words he used)...plagiarism is a crime remember. No think sey because u dey naija u fit copy and paste person book they sell.
Re: ...g by nonsonnamani: 9:28am On Oct 05, 2014
fernandoc:
@Op you are just imitating david deangelo of double your dating(u couldn't even change the exact words he used)...plagiarism is a crime remember. No think sey because u dey naija u fit copy and paste person book they sell.

Lol; Nigerians. Everybody to you people is a bad person who is involved in something illegal.
Re: ...g by fernandoc(m): 9:34am On Oct 05, 2014
I was impressed with your JHS technique but ur just rewriting another mans script after years of hard work...your not qualified or versed enough to teach and sell stuff all these hypnotic and mind control sh7t! Use your head!
Re: ...g by nonsonnamani: 9:42am On Oct 05, 2014
fernandoc:
I was impressed with your JHS technique but ur just rewriting another mans script after years of hard work...your not qualified or versed enough to teach and sell stuff all these hypnotic and mind control sh7t! Use your head!

Lol; re-writing? Hahahahahhaahaha.

Google "Eben Pagan" then google "Is Eben Pagan real" then "David Dangelo Criticised". Then come back.

Will be cleaning out this thread by monday. This what I get for coming in here to expose secrets that I sell.

And this would be the last time I will post these secrets here
Re: ...g by haryomikun(m): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2014
Oya! Woodcrestmayor cum view dis thread. CU galz go see new player cheesy
OOU faculty of science galz go suffer for my hand ehn! grin
Re: ...g by darnley16(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2014
djeezy:
I'm sick and tired of anything that has to do with ''how to''
especially the ones that has to do with pleasing girls, mtcheww I have a life to live than tryna please girls
Re: ...g by fernandoc(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2014
If u want to really help guys on nl someone calling your bluff wouldn't stop u from doing that. Just post your tips and stop trying to rip guys off their money in the name of 'helping' them.
Re: ...g by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2014
Different methods for different girls not what work on A will work on B so I think the guys need to know what works on a particular girl when it comes to dating their is no general rule. What you tag beautiful and average girls should not have to be about physical outlooks but brain and personality, date a liability or dumb girl you will regret ever knowing her even if she is the most beautiful girl in your school or street. Be yourself, look neat and smart, be intelligent and knowledgeable, good sense of humor and have vision, be ambitious, exhibit a little bad boy style which includes been nasty and naughty (don't overdo those things) and you will see girls falling for you. Mind you girls like somebody they feel have future and they can look up to, did you have all these? Then you are good to go. Thanks
Modified: learn how to control your emotions this the most important.

1 Like

Re: ...g by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
agrovick:

my eyes are on u, how much do u charge for ransom
2 million pounds.
Re: ...g by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
ojaydedon:

sister.. I d suspect u oh.. Y are u d only active girl here? D thread don sweet u sotey.... *Coughs*.. Daz all
lol, the topics says "new ways" to make a girl fall in love with you, that's even if he's a player o. So i have to learn, so that when someone reading this will come to use these tips on me, i go fall him hand big time.
Re: ...g by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
agarawu23:
huh! I cant use the format for worwor chicks, am sorry.....I dont even like gals with make ups, come natural and I will show u wat I gat
bro, why isn't your picture on ya profile?
Re: ...g by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
nonsonnamani:

Lol; re-writing? Hahahahahhaahaha.

Google "Eben Pagan" then google "Is Eben Pagan real" then "David Dangelo Criticised". Then come back.

Will be cleaning out this thread by monday. This what I get for coming in here to expose secrets that I sell.

And this would be the last time I will post these secrets here

k nah
Re: ...g by agarawu23(m): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
missberrypop5:
bro, why isn't your picture on ya profile?
ma'am ugly guys are alws shy to show there pics
Re: ...g by agrovick(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
missberrypop5:
2 million pounds.
its obvious I failed to tell you I'm not a politician, hence your high ransom. BTW up Man u
Re: ...g by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hehehecheesy
Itz unfortunate I won't be able to use dis in skool...I fit try am for workwink
haryomikun:
Oya! Woodcrestmayor cum view dis thread. CU galz go see new player cheesy
OOU faculty of science galz go suffer for my hand ehn! grin
Re: ...g by ojaydedon(m): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, the topics says "new ways" to make a girl fall in love with you, that's even if he's a player o. So i have to learn, so that when someone reading this will come to use these tips on me, i go fall him hand big time.

u are just bent on falling guys hand.. Hmmm... Dere is God oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls / Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid / Fear As An Unidentified Lady Stands Naked Infront Of Chicken Republic At Ilupeju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.