Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread - TV/Movies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread (184320 Views)

Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers / I Registered For 2014, Gulder Ultimate Search 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Hollad010(m): 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
Uchenna42:
NEOLA EVICTED!! :- what I pity....I wish she was the last girl standing bt I think Samantha will be[

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Hardheolar(m): 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
forget it.. samantha will be d last girl standing.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Hollad010(m): 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
[quote author=Hollad010 post=27399690][/quote]
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Yungwhy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
This is the second time she'll stop enduring to the very end, if she just pretended to be trying she might have not been evicted
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by djwinnie(m): 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
evi will b d lst gal standin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Skanas(m): 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
seselez:

noela is evicted, i feel for her. I feel gulder is partial
How naaaaperson wey even admit hersef say she don taya..say she no fit carry on wit de climbin....abegiiii her eviction was obvious

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by hormorbee: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
How ooooo?she gave up now.winners neva quit.
cnomagic:

How? Pls explain
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by seselez: 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
cnomagic:

How? Pls explain

everyone knows that noela is strong n dey c her as a threat. Noela has neva lost b4. She always comes ist or atleast middle position. How come that today dat she came last is d day dey wil do eviction. D previous day dat chinedu n sharon came last, y didnt dey evict dem. I feel sometin fishy is going on there, to remove those ones that dey c as threats.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by yemzone(m): 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ivyluvie2:
na wa o,even politics don enter GUS
Noela has tried enuf in dis GUS, when she was paird with evi their team came 2nd or so , with samantha was also a gud record ,they found the bow or smthing like that, WON FLAWLESSLY and individually she ''s been pretty wonderful 3rd three times, SO CHIDI MUST SHOW CLEMENCY cool cool
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Hardheolar(m): 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
AIT is showing behind d scene..
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Odunbeauty: 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hollad010:
I suspect fraud and injustice in this viewers choice stuff ooo....they already had there winners even before we predict.....I intentionally programmed 3sms....1 at 10:56,10:59,and 11:00.....the first 1 reply at 10:59 that it wasnt yet time..the second which was 10:59 reply at 11:01 that winners are complete already....and the last at 11:04 that have predicted already.

I agree with you Hollad10 .... Tнє same thing happened to мє , I predicted @exactly 11pm... Tнє reply I got was 'the winners нανє already been determined' they know who they want to give them (tнє gifts) to ..... #Partial αηɗ Power #PandP
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Yungwhy(m): 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mr. Chidi caught in the act
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Hardheolar(m): 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
u need to see how chidi is gulping in gulder..
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by cnomagic: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nimi22:
No she didnt d first time Sharon nd Evi did.
Check the vid on youtube. It was Noela and Sharon. Evi was already building when Canon won
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by hormorbee: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
Skanas:

How naaaaperson wey even admit hersef say she don taya..say she no fit carry on wit de climbin....abegiiii her eviction was obvious
tank u oooooooo.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Anthony3850(m): 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
seselez:

sharon don go since na, the one AIT is showing today sharon no dey
seriously I don off gen and lock everywhere o!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by hormorbee: 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
Odunbeauty:

I agree with you Hollad10 .... Tнє same thing happened to мє , I predicted @exactly 11pm... Tнє reply I got was 'the winners нανє already been determined' they know who they want to give them (tнє gifts) to ..... #Partial αηɗ Power #PandP
same tin aplicabu 2 me.wl be Goin on d text vote now.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
When Sharon go? I remember yesterday they hawked and Sharon was there. What episode is that?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Yungwhy(m): 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
Na we Chidi nd him crew they act for.... Wan colonize GUS wit acting
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Hardheolar(m): 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
crews behind the scene are much oo.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
yemzone:
Noela has tried enuf in dis GUS, when she was paird with evi their team came 2nd or so , with samantha was also a gud record ,the found the bow, WON FLAWLESSLY or smthing lyk dat and individually she ''s been pretty wonderful 3rd three times, SO CHIDI MUST SHOW CLEMENCY cool cool
the rule doesn't state 'you would be pardoned due to past records'the game has to move forward,and eviction is compulsory....don't be surprised if after all the 'canon canon canon'ish,he gets evicted.its not 'bout THEN,its NOW.

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by queenlord: 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
seselez:

everyone knows that noela is strong n dey c her as a threat. Noela has neva lost b4. She always comes ist or atleast middle position. How come that today dat she came last is d day dey wil do eviction. D previous day dat chinedu n sharon came last, y didnt dey evict dem. I feel sometin fishy is going on there, to remove those ones that dey c as threats.
what would you say about Ikenna? It wasn't just her day. Too bad anyway,I feel 4 her. Noela the strong lady!

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Skanas(m): 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
seselez:

Ah no sure say u de folo dis show cos dis is de second tym she's givenup on pushing 4ward...de first tym she was spared....had she bin spared 2day again,omo pple go swear 4 chidi+council of elders head...ah de tells u!!!

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by queenlord: 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
seselez:

what would you say about Ikenna? He equally got evicted the first time he came last in a contest.
It wasn't just her day. Too bad anyway,I feel 4 her. Noela the strong lady,good bye!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hardheolar:
LOl, whr is chidi, chidi chidi
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by hormorbee: 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
seselez:

she gave up on hersef dear.chidi was even telling her 2 try more bt she knew she was gonna go hme.let me say quitd.she shldn't av.stl proud of her tho!

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hardheolar:
LOL. Whr is chidi, chidi, chidi, chidi...
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by anitank(f): 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
Skanas:

Ah no sure say u de folo dis show cos dis is de second tym she's givenup on pushing 4ward...de first tym she was spared....had she bin spared 2day again,omo pple go swear 4 chidi+council of elders head...ah de tells u!!!
That first day was hilarious grin grin
Had no idea what she was doing hanging on those ropes
I need to watch that episode again, it was the funniest GUS 11 moment
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
seselez:

This is the 3rd time she's come last, its unfortunate she was last on an eviction day, same with ikenna who had never come last before. Chinedu and Sharon were lucky it wasn't an eviction day.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Anthony3850(m): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Somebody should gimme d link lemme watch tru youtube..., pls o!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by ijbeauty(f): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
noela its a pity you left after so much pride...... this show is getting interesting... #team_evi
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Dhellake: 11:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
Eviction dey smell for Emmanuel and Canon's head

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (92) (Reply)

TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria / How To Download Nigerian Movies to phone / pc For Free / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.