Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread - TV/Movies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread (184309 Views)

Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers / I Registered For 2014, Gulder Ultimate Search 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by engrjacuzzi: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=chimajii post=27401252]

I knw ur type, smh. Americans do speak that was e.g instead of sayin we were here. They wud say ' we was here'. U're doing the Most!!! U may want to Sit Ur H a I R Y A S S down!
I understand your ass is so hairy pls, try visit the salon and if you still can't find solution, call for help!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by chimajii: 8:49am On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=engrjacuzzi post=27405701][/quote]
: D lwkm!!!!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by UchihaItachi(m): 9:08am On Oct 24, 2014
EMEzzy:
Yea and it's depressing man, when I tell someone something like, I never thought we was gonna see again man, they're like .
It's kind of a sad story.

What's really depressing is the fact that you regard it as proper English. You'd probably employ it in a formal writing without realizing it's a slang

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 24, 2014
If it were to be ur "almighty Canon" dt was evicted yesterday, I wonder what would have happened. But guys, this is a game! A show!! and I believe chidi always make something clear @ the beginning of every task that matters. There will be reward for winner, and consequences for the loser. Mind you, the game is almost over, and every task is more important than your past glory.

If you say GUS is partial concerning Noela, what then will you say of WALE's eviction in season 5or6 (can't b too sure).

(my favorite contestants still remains Emmanuel and Samantha)

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by EMEzzy(m): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2014
UchihaItachi:

What's really depressing is the fact that you regard it as proper English. You'd probably employ it in a formal writing without realizing it's a slang
Am not that crazy..
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Franzeez(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2014
crowntoro:
really? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yea, because even though its a reality show there needs to be some digital editing so as to have a good veiwing quality and cohernece. Most times what they do in the jungle back has to be edited and packaged for viewing and this cannot be done on a single day because the cameras stationed there are 24 hours and they have to show only 1hour of summary so sm1 has to edit and put together the important things to show to the viewers.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by bhmng: 10:11am On Oct 24, 2014
musicide:
Der is somtin fishy abt dis viewers choice because nobodi has eva won, none dt I knw of. U cnt tell me dt all d prizes hav bin won evn b4 it ws 11pm....
Yes, because you know everybody on your street, your local government, lagos, Nigeria sef... undecided

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by UchihaItachi(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2014
EMEzzy:
Am not that crazy..

Good to know
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by crowntoro(f): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2014
@deejacy2, wink wink wink wink wink wink *waiting*
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 24, 2014
royal42nz:
If it were to be ur "almighty Canon" dt was evicted yesterday, I wonder what would have happened. But guys, this is a game! A show!! and I believe chidi always make something clear @ the beginning of every task that matters. There will be reward for winner, and consequences for the loser. Mind you, the game is almost over, and every task is more important than your past glory.

If you say GUS is partial concerning Noela, what then will you say of WALE's eviction in season 5or6 (can't b too sure).

yea very true...wale was very gud and neva lost.but was evicted coz of sth meaniless Chidi himself stole

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2014
pinkiepetite:
yea very true...wale was very gud and neva lost.but was evicted coz of sth meaniless Chidi himself stole
Was it even chidi or bob Manuel!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 11:58am On Oct 24, 2014
royal42nz:

I liked Wale but he didn't last as long as I wanted
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
So the teams that got the farthest were ladies...blue and re

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
EMEzzy:
Am not that crazy..
Lol, you go shock! I've mistakenly written 'dat' instead of 'that' in English exam because of overuse of short forms in texts.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
2chillz:

I liked Wale but he didn't last as long as I wanted
But am sure you knew it was an unfair eviction. It was not as if he lost the tottem, he only dropped it to attend to something. All the same, its a game. And the beauty of a game lies in the intrigues involved. So if canon gets evicted, don't get over emotional. (though i'll be so happy). All na part of the game

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2014

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by crowntoro(f): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
@deejacy2, thanks alot cheesy cheesy wink wink grin grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by rossyc(f): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
Pls who was evicted yesterday and how many people are left?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
royal42nz:

Was it even chidi or bob Manuel!
can't remeba sef.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Hibiscuss(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
Odunbeauty:

I agree with you Hollad10 .... Tнє same thing happened to мє , I predicted @exactly 11pm... Tнє reply I got was 'the winners нανє already been determined' they know who they want to give them (tнє gifts) to ..... #Partial αηɗ Power #PandP

For you to think it's only on nairaland people play viewers choice is very bad. Do you know ao many entries came in within a second? The Likes of anuoluwap and oluamid won't have called this a scam. Just because you didn't win doesn't makes the brand a scam.
Bro, winners don't quit. Keep pushing. Gbogbolet is a testimony. You might be a winner next week.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
rossyc:
Dude,read through.u wil get d gist
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
crowntoro:
@deejacy2, thanks alot cheesy cheesy wink wink grin grin
no p dear
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Hibiscuss(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
yemzone:
bye noela , so sad cry, is it possible to see the behind the scene videos on youtube

Search BTS on youtube. You will find it. I already saw this 'where's chidi' like 4days ago on youtube. There are a lot of BTS on the page there.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Hibiscuss(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
seselez:

so how do u know the day that is an eviction day? Or anyday dat d scared cows in GUS comes last, there wont be eviction? Personally, i feel, Gulder is being partial n in other not to be partial, let them make a timetable to tell the viewers the days of eviction, so that everyone will know dat today is eviction. Not wen some pple take last, dey wont be eviction, then wen anoda person that has been good takes last, there will be eviction.

You must be a clown for typing this.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Hibiscuss(m): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
2chillz:
The funniest and most unfair sweet eviction has to be Vaughan Akpochi of season 2 where evicted contestants came back and voted him off.

Wow! You've gotten a good memory.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Hibiscuss(m): 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
crowntoro:
really? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yes bro. If the contestants ain't days ahead, how will the crew edits and send it to TV houses broadcasting it. The show ain't a live show.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by crowntoro(f): 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hibiscuss:

Yes bro. If the contestants ain't days ahead, how will the crew edits and send it to TV houses broadcasting it. The show ain't a live show.
OK.... noted. cool cool
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by anitank(f): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
rossyc:
Sharon was evicted yesterday, Noela will be evicted today grin

Uhm, six people left after today's task cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2014

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Temmzz(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
SOMEONE TOLD ME d show is usually one day behind
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
2chillz:
The funniest and most unfair sweet eviction has to be Vaughan Akpochi of season 2 where evicted contestants came back and voted him off.
. Lol u still remember dat guy, Proud, arrogant, troublesome, stepped on somany toes and it came bak to hunt him! smiley[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (92) (Reply)

TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria / How To Download Nigerian Movies to phone / pc For Free / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.