Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,856 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread - TV/Movies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread (184044 Views)

Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers / I Registered For 2014, Gulder Ultimate Search 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by yemzone(m): 11:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
bye noela , so sad cry, is it possible to see the behind the scene videos on youtube
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Odunbeauty: 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tнαt means tнє one αм watching ιѕ outdated .Sharon ʝυѕt got evicted today αηɗ Noela ιѕ still in tнє Jungle .... Ѕo, Noela has been evicted already ? Ѕo sad
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Skanas(m): 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ivyluvie2:
the rule doesn't state 'you would be pardoned due to past records'the game has to move forward,and eviction is compulsory....don't be surprised if after all the 'canon canon canon'ish,he gets evicted.its not 'bout THEN,its NOW.
Canon is jst a lumia visa simple!!!...anybody dat de Gods chose to favour will emerge de ultimate man/woman....jst like in omoba race,de most karid hardly emerges de life n.aked wire of an ilya...
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 11:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
Goodbye Noela! She was a beautiful, smart and strong contestant and I appreciated seeing that in a lady but I'm secretly happy she's gone. Samantha has most of those qualities and is even stronger than her but even though I'm rooting for Evi as last girl standing, I'd still like it if its Sam because she's worked really hard...and Evi can be lazy occasionally.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by ijbeauty(f): 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
2chillz:

This is the 3rd time she's come last, its unfortunate she was last on an eviction day, same with ikenna who had never come last before. Chinedu and Sharon were lucky it wasn't an eviction day.

Abeg which Sharon are you talking about The evicted sharon or her ghost?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by seselez: 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
2chillz:

This is the 3rd time she's come last, its unfortunate she was last on an eviction day, same with ikenna who had never come last before. Chinedu and Sharon were lucky it wasn't an eviction day.

so how do u know the day that is an eviction day? Or anyday dat d scared cows in GUS comes last, there wont be eviction? Personally, i feel, Gulder is being partial n in other not to be partial, let them make a timetable to tell the viewers the days of eviction, so that everyone will know dat today is eviction. Not wen some pple take last, dey wont be eviction, then wen anoda person that has been good takes last, there will be eviction.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by EMEzzy(m): 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
joy4anney:

Guy! You funny die. Why did you call that dream of yours "bad dream". Expect anytin this season. I stopped disturbing my head since the day ikenna E was evicted, which goes to say "shit happens".

May the best contestant win. #TeamCannon#Team10:30pm#Teamallthe babes#
I guess that makes two of us, or should I say thousands of us?
I became disinterested the day Ikenna was evicted.. I only watch it now cause of the humor chinedu provides grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
Odunbeauty:
Tнαt means tнє one αм watching ιѕ outdated .Sharon ʝυѕt got evicted today αηɗ Noela ιѕ still in tнє Jungle .... Ѕo, Noela has been evicted already ? Ѕo sad
You're watching today's own while AIT is showing tomorrow's own

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by seselez: 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
Anthony3850:
seriously I don off gen and lock everywhere o!

lol
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by musicide: 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
Gbogbolet:
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE WON A Lumia 520! YOU WILL BE CONTACTED WITHIN 72HRS WITH DETAILS TO REDEEM YOUR PRIZE. PLAY WK4 - MORE PRIZES TO BE WON!
Happy 4 u bro....
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
ijbeauty:

Abeg which Sharon are you talking about The evicted sharon or her ghost?
The evicted one, they came last in the tree/ladder climbing task and yesterday when Chinedu took a garri bath.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Heyliesha(m): 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
What a day...its becumin lively... @ who is marking d attdances?imagine 30 guests
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by seselez: 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
queenlord:
what would you say about Ikenna? It wasn't just her day. Too bad anyway,I feel 4 her. Noela the strong lady!

dats wat am sayin. Ikenna E, has neva taken last b4. The first n only day he came last, he was evicted. Gulder should let the viewers know how dey arrange their eviction days, to proove they are not being partial.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
seselez:

so how do u know the day that is an eviction day? Or anyday dat d scared cows in GUS comes last, there wont be eviction? Personally, i feel, Gulder is being partial n in other not to be partial, let them make a timetable to tell the viewers the days of eviction, so that everyone will know dat today is eviction. Not wen some pple take last, dey wont be eviction, then wen anoda person that has been good takes last, there will be eviction.
I guess at the beginning of the day they decide that whoever comes last will be evicted (unlucky Doc) or if a person commits an unforgivable offence like in past seasons. Its ironic that Doc offended like three times but was evicted on the 1st day he came last
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Odunbeauty: 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
2chillz:

You're watching today's own while AIT is showing tomorrow's own

Oh! Alright .... But its not fair. I will wait till I watch ιt with му 2eyes tσмσʀʀσω . Thanks
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by seselez: 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
EMEzzy:
I guess that makes two of us, or should I say thousands of us?
I became disinterested the day Ikenna was evicted.. I only watch it now cause of the humor chinedu provides grin

how i admired Ikenna E ( to admire is nt a sin, irrespective of the sex). I felt sad wen he was evicted.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Elxandre(m): 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
why was sharon's which not covered properly? I mean which task did she fail?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Elxandre(m): 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Chinedu or Samantha or cannon will wetin this prize!!!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by ijbeauty(f): 12:01am On Oct 24, 2014
Nimi22:
Watch wit me sis.

Lol.....
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by seselez: 12:01am On Oct 24, 2014
2chillz:

I guess at the beginning of the day they decide that whoever comes last will be evicted (unlucky Doc) or if a person commits an unforgivable offence like in past seasons. Its ironic that Doc offended like three times but was evicted on the 1st day he came last

unforgivable offence like what? Why didn't dey give him d stamp of shame
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 12:03am On Oct 24, 2014
Maybe AIT will show today's own tomorrow. Lol gulder will query them

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by eduntu: 12:04am On Oct 24, 2014
COSY the least expected will win + Evi as the last girl standing
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Dhellake: 12:05am On Oct 24, 2014
eduntu:
COSY the least expected will win + Evi as the last girl standing
I won't be surprised if Cosy wins, he takes each task as it comes
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by vonn(f): 12:06am On Oct 24, 2014
seselez:

How many tyms pesin wan carry stomp of shame?
Nah only him waka come??
D tin is .......if GUS tels u uv bin evicted, u carry urself and go.
We are only viewers...... Our opinions dont count in eviction matters.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 12:06am On Oct 24, 2014
seselez:

There was a season where someone went home for collecting corn (similar to doc's cassava issue) and another where someone was sent home for keeping the tribe's staff inside his tent. They brought back stump of shame for doc.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 12:08am On Oct 24, 2014
The funniest and most unfair sweet eviction has to be Vaughan Akpochi of season 2 where evicted contestants came back and voted him off.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Franzeez(m): 12:12am On Oct 24, 2014
Chinedu and cannon r quite famose persay buh I won't b surprise if cosy or even emmanuel sniffs it

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by seselez: 12:12am On Oct 24, 2014
2chillz:

There was a season where someone went home for collecting corn (similar to doc's cassava issue) and another where someone was sent home for keeping the tribe's staff inside his tent. They brought back stump of shame for doc.

ok oo. They are removing d good ones sha with style

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Skanas(m): 12:12am On Oct 24, 2014
2chillz:
Like seriously de really messed up de fun,though ah watched it buh 2mao dia will be no anticipation 4me...u no de rushin home tins jst to stay glued to ma telly @ 10pm...well sha hp de get queried and neva try dat again Oº°˚˚°º

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Dhellake: 12:12am On Oct 24, 2014
2chillz:
The funniest and most unfair sweet eviction has to be Vaughan Akpochi of season 2 where evicted contestants came back and voted him off.
I still feel Guilder intentionally did that to evict him

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Vires: 12:15am On Oct 24, 2014
2chillz:

AIT needs to reset their calendar
They are truly confused undecided
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by seselez: 12:16am On Oct 24, 2014
vonn:

How many tyms pesin wan carry stomp of shame?
Nah only him waka come??
D tin is .......if GUS tels u uv bin evicted, u carry urself and go.
We are only viewers...... Our opinions dont count in eviction matters.

dats y i said they might b partial in choosin their eviction days

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (92) (Reply)

TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria / How To Download Nigerian Movies to phone / pc For Free / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.