Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Mission Impossible- Nigeria Can Not Divide In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mission Impossible- Nigeria Can Not Divide In 2015 (633 Views)

US: "Nigeria Will Divide In 2015!" A Failed Prophecy. / Nigeria Will Not Divide – Jonathan / Nigeria Will Not Divide - David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mission Impossible- Nigeria Can Not Divide In 2015 by Tabspear(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
n the words of a “forteller ”

READ AS A SPEECH”

A vast amount of us must have heaved the sigh of relief, after the army killed the faceless Abubakar Shekau,indeed it killed a lot of Nigerians from all strata’s of life. This however should not dispel you from worry. The hungry vultures are hovering overhead, circling in want for ASO ROCK in 2015.

In the voodoo foretold by the United State of America,”Nigeria would divide in 2015″. We had the fear that the insurgency of Boko Haram; could be the teaser,Ebola; the territory marker and political parties; the convener. However, “till moment” all I saw was a deduction from the power and unity of the Northern elites, politically motivated killings and greed of the old politicians. The east as always is dedicated to whatever oil mogul in power and could sell their conscience to the highest bidder. A faint instance was Anambra in the last elections, which I believe showed the piper (PDP)to the state’s politics. How else would Obiano have defeated Nwoye? They played the population who believe in APGA and were oblivious of the hypocritical nature of their leaders. Also an outer look at the sarcastic Robinhood of Imo State, Rochas is pitiable enough as other governors would not just accede to his cries for better Nigeria. Infact, Ikedi Okahim is preparing to oust him regardless.

The Southern South states reek in mess,they lack basic infrastructure, amenities and water.Nonetheless there is legal and illegal cash overflow into the states from the federal government(PDP). Wondering how APC rule in Portharcourt? Amaechi doesn’t ply the roads, he flies in an helicopter!. Inspite of all of these trash, the ground is so smooth for PDP in 2015, because asides him being a brother, he shows his loyalty by registering citizens as ghost militants thus enriching the some of the jobless and ‘coded’ southerners with more than a hundred thousand naira monthly.
I recall how Jonathan won in the last election and how Ribadu was used. If Ribadu were not used, he should at least have won the then ACN stronghold, Lagos! He lost in virtually all southwestern states. Currently some of conceited and deceitful southwestern lords, headed by the Jagaban are working assiduously to crumble the PDP and establish their own rotten dominance. They In fact have threatened to form a parallel government should in case there is an anomaly in the next elections.

What all should know is this, when some members of the PDP seceded to form the New PDP and later defected to PDP,they rebelled. They rebelled against the Nigerian government and joined the opposition. In my opinion, it was an attempt to divide Nigeria, because PDP in the real sense is the epicentre that holds the unity of this country. Therefore attempt to break PDP is an...................http://www.horizonia.net/mission-impossible-nigeria-secession-2015/
Re: Mission Impossible- Nigeria Can Not Divide In 2015 by flexing11(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
i pray for the contineous unity of one nigeria'the giant of african,the cradle of black civilization,the most populous black nation,a nation embodelled with many mineral resources,a nation with great leaders'it just goes on and on!i pray for the unity lets prove the americans wrong this time around.

1 Like

Re: Mission Impossible- Nigeria Can Not Divide In 2015 by Ekiseme(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
flexing11: i pray for the contineous unity of one nigeria'the giant of african,the cradle of black civilization,the most populous black nation,a nation embodelled with many mineral resources,a nation with great leaders'it just goes on and on!i pray for the unity lets prove the americans wrong this time around.

1 Like

Re: Mission Impossible- Nigeria Can Not Divide In 2015 by Omololu007(m): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
flexing11: i pray for the contineous unity of one nigeria'the giant of african,the cradle of black civilization,the most populous black nation,a nation embodelled with many mineral resources,a nation with great leaders'it just goes on and on!i pray for the unity lets prove the americans wrong this time around.
if by breakin up,dia will b development in odua republic,biafra,arewa,ijaw republic etc,,,,den let nigeria divide...is not a must we should b togeda

1 Like

Re: Mission Impossible- Nigeria Can Not Divide In 2015 by flexing11(m): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Omololu007: if by breakin up,dia will b development in odua republic,biafra,arewa,ijaw republic etc,,,,den let nigeria divide...is not a must we should b togeda
do you think nigeria can break up peacefully,think of nations that have broken up and tell me which one broke up peacefully'odua arewa ijaw bla bla bla easier said than done!

1 Like

Re: Mission Impossible- Nigeria Can Not Divide In 2015 by Omololu007(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
flexing11: do you think nigeria can break up peacefully,think of nations that have broken up and tell me which one broke up peacefully'odua arewa ijaw bla bla bla easier said than done!
d USSR broke up peacefully,,,and we must also support d peacefull break up of nigeria,if dats goin to happen....is not a must for nigeria to b one

1 Like

Re: Mission Impossible- Nigeria Can Not Divide In 2015 by JEITO: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
Omololu007: d USSR broke up peacefully,,,and we must also support d peacefull break up of nigeria,if dats goin to happen....is not a must for nigeria to b one
are u sure of that? One thing about countries that break up is that one seem to prey and systematically dominate the other. That is if they are even at peace with one another.

1 Like

Re: Mission Impossible- Nigeria Can Not Divide In 2015 by flexing11(m): 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Omololu007: d USSR broke up peacefully,,,and we must also support d peacefull break up of nigeria,if dats goin to happen....is not a must for nigeria to b one
who told u that have you forgoten the war of bosnia herzogovina sarajeva my friend read up

1 Like

Re: Mission Impossible- Nigeria Can Not Divide In 2015 by Omololu007(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
flexing11: who told u that have you forgoten the war of bosnia herzogovina sarajeva my friend read up
nonsense,,,wen d USSR broke up in 1991,dia was no war.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Campaign Of Calumny Against Ochendo Global / GEJ To Confer With Leaders Of Cameroon, Niger, Chad And Benin Republic On Furthe / Jonathan Hasn't Stolen Public Funds, Abati Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.