Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,476 members, 7,770,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:26 AM

Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience (33441 Views)

New Fathers Lets Share Our Experience. / Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here / First Pregnacy/newly Married Babes Lets Come Together And Share Our Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by clinik: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
Awaiting fathers, let share our experience and reaction of our pretty wife. My wife is 24 weeks gone. The experience during first trimester was very scary....she vomits and was not able to cook. I did almost all the work in the house just to encourage her that we are in it together. Her recent reaction is sleeplessness, she wakes up between 1am & 2am and she won't be able to sleep until 4am. am eagerly expecting my baby, actually my first.

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by thorpido(m): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
^^keep at it.Help her with house work and massage her body especially her back cos she will experiencing back pain sometimes.
Make love to her cos her body needs it but do it when it's convenient for her.
Sleeplessness is a common occurrence so she should catch up on as much sleep as she can.
It's a worthwhile journey.Wish you the best.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by clinik: 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
thorpido: ^^keep at it.Help her with house work and massage her body especially her back cos she will experiencing back pain sometimes.
Make love to her cos her body needs it but do it when it's convenient for her.
Sleeplessness is a common occurrence so she should catch up on as much sleep as she can.
It's a worthwhile journey.Wish you the best.
seriously sex is once in a week now.....am not really complaining but am looking if it won't affect her at due time. u know what I mean
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by thorpido(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
clinik:
seriously sex is once in a week now.....am not really complaining but am looking if it won't affect her at due time. u know what I mean
Just have it as much as the pregnancy swings allow.It will be well at the end.

5 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by debosola(f): 4:04am On Oct 03, 2014
Pls do remember this "it's very easy to sire a child, even a slowpoke could do that,but being a responsible father to that child is very important"
God help all awaiting fathers to be good and responsible ones. Amen

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by HenryQuest(m): 4:06am On Oct 03, 2014
Interesting....ndi nna papa!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by ekemit(m): 4:07am On Oct 03, 2014
my was vomitting too and sundry complain bt now it is over because i have a baby boy now by name wonderful.

19 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by eleko1: 4:08am On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by eleko1: 4:09am On Oct 03, 2014
grin
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Mayor21(m): 4:11am On Oct 03, 2014
Awaiting
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by LordMecuzy(m): 4:22am On Oct 03, 2014
Còol
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 03, 2014
It's always scary during the first time. Wifey was always sleeping. Immediately after work na sleep. Sometimes I used to yell at her, telling her she sleeps too much instead of keeping me company. ..lol
I always felt sad seeing her vomiting. She is a very strong woman as she still cooked even till the last day and went to work even a few days to her due date.
During labour I was so tensed, praying that nothing should go wrong with her or the baby. I was in the theatre with her and immediately after delivery of my lovely son, my love for her tripled.

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by lekjons(m): 4:23am On Oct 03, 2014
'singles dudes', hit 'like' if u came here 2 read d comments!

221 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by MissyDivah(f): 4:24am On Oct 03, 2014
I only care about Responsible Fathers tongue

8 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Atmmachine(m): 4:26am On Oct 03, 2014
#Make sure you deposit enough sperm into her.
By so doing,the child will resemble you & not your landlord

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by kennynelcon(m): 4:30am On Oct 03, 2014
Blessed are the singles ...

5 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Atmmachine(m): 4:30am On Oct 03, 2014
After seeing my wife give birth in the labour room, i vowed never to disrespect women.
#Fear anything (women) that bleeds for a week & still be alive.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Psalmpy(m): 4:32am On Oct 03, 2014
Do i even think i will marry at all coz am very much sick of all dem girls in d world.
The question's if i dnt marry can i eva ave a baby of ma own

1 Like

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by kennynelcon(m): 4:32am On Oct 03, 2014
Atmmachine: #Make sure you deposit enough sperm into her.
By so doing,the child will resemble you & not your landlord
#Whayasay ,Bad man... lol

1 Like

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by INFO70: 4:36am On Oct 03, 2014
My wife just gave birth to a baby boy last week. My waiting time was full of fun. I massaged her back and waist most of the time. Made her laugh...a lot happened. I was not scared because I know that my case is always positively difference.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by corisande: 4:37am On Oct 03, 2014
smiley
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 03, 2014
I remember when I was awaiting to be the father of my daughter Remilekun! Those were precious moments!

-CramJones

16 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Pavore9: 4:42am On Oct 03, 2014
Make l dey read comment.

2 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by canalily(m): 4:48am On Oct 03, 2014
....pls help pray for me for my wedding to be sucessful.....

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by gen2briz(m): 4:50am On Oct 03, 2014
Both legal and illegal father abi..

4 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by angelTI(f): 4:55am On Oct 03, 2014
God bless all responsible fathers. Keep at it brothers!

Am here to read comments though. Am a female and not married..... Hope my hubby will say nice things about moi when the time comes..

20 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by ElekeNtioba: 5:07am On Oct 03, 2014
I'm still at d 'awaiting husband' stage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by thankyouJesus(m): 5:07am On Oct 03, 2014
Quickly rush to get lesson note and a pen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Women Prefer Their Children Over Their Husbands? / My Dad Insists That My Fiancée Must Take Fertility Test Before Marriage / Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.