Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience (33489 Views)

New Fathers Lets Share Our Experience. / Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here / First Pregnacy/newly Married Babes Lets Come Together And Share Our Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by emeraldoe(f): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
jblessed:
Amen and thank you for writing about yours..today was her date for anti-netal. She talk about it with a friend and the woman told her she is pass 9 months too, that relieved her... I'm glad tho! No more worries. cool
Uwc grin
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 07, 2014
free2ryhme:

for you pour your seed on strange women
Y cursing him? He said nothing wrong.
Abi single people no dh blessed?. I wonder How you understand exam questions.
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by free2ryhme: 9:57am On Oct 07, 2014
juanmata:

Y cursing him? He said nothing wrong.
Abi single people no dh blessed?. I wonder How you understand exam questions.

Can u please explain how in the world my comment is cursing him
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by flowers4me(f): 1:01am On Oct 09, 2014
sameer1212:
wow i think dis is d best thread hv read so far today... reading oll dis stuffs make me want to marry. bt in my own case that i dont no hw to cook ordinary noddles wel? embarassed jst don't no what to do. i want to be d best husband to my wife n d best dad to my unborn children.
eh yah so sweet!! God Almighty would grant your wishes, okay? Dont be scared.
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 09, 2014
flowers4me:
eh yah so sweet!! God Almighty would grant your wishes, okay? Dont be scared.
ok sir/ma'am, thanks realy apreciate it.
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by flowers4me(f): 1:47am On Oct 09, 2014
^^
U welcome...lols am not 'sir'. Am female.
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 09, 2014
flowers4me:
^^
U welcome...lols am not 'sir'. Am female.
ok ma'am. good nite.
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by fitzfrankses7(m): 3:10am On Oct 09, 2014
So far so good!... Wifey had a scary time few days back with diarrhea, abdominal cramps, backache and harder foetal kicks and movements but we were able to alleviate the pain and keep her hydrated. I and wifey live alone so I do all chores in and around the house since I've come to realize and appreciate the immense power that lie in women. I'm so loving wifey daily and can't wait to meet our baby.

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by DisGuy: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
my 'friend' wants me to ask the following questions:

1) Is it possible to bring delivery date forward or delay it?

Like say expected Delivery date is gonna co-incide with erm one Formula 1 race happening next year and he's plannign to attend with the boyz

2) Which is better travel before expected delivery date and hopefully arrive back on time or travel immediately after delivery: without 'Aye' on your back- which one is less socially/morally abhorrent cheesy
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by tblacker(m): 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
wonlasewonimi:

My brother it has not been easy o especially when you have 4 different women pregnant at the same time...I have been juggling homes these days, rubbing backs and swollen legs. God help us.

ahah u get four wives
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by jblessed(m): 4:20am On Oct 16, 2014
Join me to glorify The Most High God: my wife has put to bed a bouncing cute mini me grin
emeraldoe:
had my first at exactly 10months+2days. I wish her a safe delivery. Amen

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Kimoni: 9:55am On Oct 16, 2014
@jblessed: Congrats dear. May God continue to bless ur family. Regards to DW & DS
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by nwapastor: 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
free2ryhme:

for you pour your seed on strange women
You are really living up to your name @free2ryhme. It really rhymed.
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by emeraldoe(f): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
jblessed:
Join me to glorify The Most High God: my wife has put to bed a bouncing cute mini me grin
[i] dancing azonto [/i]congrats dear

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by jblessed(m): 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
Thanks a lot. Amen and may God continue to bless your family too.
Kimoni:
@jblessed: Congrats dear. May God continue to bless ur family. Regards to DW & DS
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by jblessed(m): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
Thanks grin
emeraldoe:
[i] dancing azonto [/i]congrats dear
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by sheunfemix: 8:29am On Oct 18, 2014
jblessed:
Thanks grin
congratulations cheesy I was gonna quote u to ask u to take ur wife to d hospital cos when a pregnancy is delayed, its not good for the baby but as God will have it, ur wife has delivered. Good News
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by jblessed(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Thank you. I was assured that after 40 weeks I can go to the hospital. I am grateful to GOd she has delivered. cool
sheunfemix:
congratulations cheesy I was gonna quote u to ask u to take ur wife to d hospital cos when a pregnancy is delayed, its not good for the baby but as God will have it, ur wife has delivered. Good News
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Bootylicious(f): 12:34am On Oct 20, 2014
It's 3.32am and enjoying a plate of rice my husband started cooking ard 2am. I am 28weeks gone and it's been various drama but I am quite stable now and been enjoying good time off the kitchen,laundry and other house chore,he does everything, all I do is go to work,when am home he doesn't allow me do anything myself. My nose is the funniest it tripled in size.

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Bootylicious(f): 12:38am On Oct 20, 2014
It can't be delayed but can hasten the delivery date by opting for CS and you choose the date you want.
DisGuy:
my 'friend' wants me to ask the following questions:

1) Is it possible to bring delivery date forward or delay it?

Like say expected Delivery date is gonna co-incide with erm one Formula 1 race happening next year and he's plannign to attend with the boyz

2) Which is better travel before expected delivery date and hopefully arrive back on time or travel immediately after delivery: without 'Aye' on your back- which one is less socially/morally abhorrent cheesy
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by DisGuy: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2014
Bootylicious:
It can't be delayed but can hasten the delivery date by opting for CS and you choose the date you want.

God bless you! you've spared me! I was actually thinking how silly/immature my comment was over night-- another sleepless night of massage
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by mcdokwe(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
clinik:
Awaiting fathers, let share our experience and reaction of our pretty wife. My wife is 24 weeks gone. The experience during first trimester was very scary....she vomits and was not able to cook. I did almost all the work in the house just to encourage her that we are in it together. Her recent reaction is sleeplessness, she wakes up between 1am & 2am and she won't be able to sleep until 4am. am eagerly expecting my baby, actually my first.
it was very different with the mother of my child, pregnancy was just a protruding belly, she was very active in all of her activities even the sex was two or more times daily. The only major ish then was the uncertainty of the outcome and then our unstable financial status. Massaging her waist on the d day and finally holding her legs apart, pressing her shoulders down and beholding the emergence of my little princess has been an unforgettable experience. The girl has been a great source of joy to me, so unfortunate that the mum took her and left. I do hope to have her back in the nearest future though. Safe delivery to all the expectant papas.
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by mcdokwe(m): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
Mondisweets:

I know a lot of people may think that these women do it intentionally, but trust me their hormones get the best of them. Dealing with the swollen feet and face, the weight gain, constant food cravings, always feeling tired and restless. Pregnant woman usually go through a lot a of emotional things that basically takes over their lives
believe me, a lot of pregnant women capitalise on their pregnancy to exhibit certain characteristics.

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
mcdokwe:
believe me, a lot of pregnant women capitalise on their pregnancy to exhibit certain characteristics.
well i guess u have been in their bodies through the change of mood swings, feeling heavy, swollen feet and the morning sickness and feeling bloating. U probably understand how it works more better than women themselves smiley

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by mcdokwe(m): 7:46am On Oct 21, 2014
Mondisweets:
well i guess u have been in their bodies through the change of mood swings, feeling heavy, swollen feet and the morning sickness and feeling bloating. U probably understand how it works more better than women themselves smiley
having been around one, I make good to say that they are most times uncalled for, it is just a machination they use knowing fully well how effective it is towards getting a man to his knees. I know women miss being pregnant for this singular reason.

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 21, 2014
mcdokwe:
having been around one, I make good to say that they are most times uncalled for, it is just a machination they use knowing fully well how effective it is towards getting a man to his knees. I know women miss being pregnant for this singular reason.
im sure u know the difference between being around someone who is pregnant and being the one who is pregnant, come back and tell on how pretentious pregnant women can be when u have grown a vagina, a womb and u have actually fallen pregnant please smiley

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by mcdokwe(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2014
Mondisweets:
im sure u know the difference between being around someone who is pregnant and being the one who is pregnant, come back and tell on how pretentious pregnant women can be when u have grown a vagina, a womb and u have actually fallen pregnant please smiley
lol, we got pregnant together. I am not saying it doesn't happen, but most times, it is just being over flogged.
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by LeJeun3: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2014

As a virtual expecting Father, I discovered that women have a lot of bullshit hidden in them that Pregnancy reveals.....

My Virtual Wife is due in a couple of weeks....... grin

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by obyikye(f): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Thank God for safe delivery. May his name be praised.
Oga, Oya declare for us.........
Take care of mother and baby.
[quote
author=ogmask post=26860730]

The moment came and she came forth. Beautiful baby she is. Am so happy
and grateful to God. Mather and child fine and bubbling. Tnx for ur
love.[/quote]
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by obyikye(f): 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
May the name of our Lord be enthroned, blessed and glorified for his blessings in your family.
I am happy for you.
[quote
author=jblessed post=27182102]Join me to glorify The Most High God: my
wife has put to bed a bouncing cute mini me grin[/quote]

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by sheunfemix: 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
mcdokwe:
I know women miss being pregnant for this singular reason.
I know a lot of women who hate been pregnant. I hate it!!

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Akop: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
I want to be the best husband

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Nairalander Weds A Nairalander / Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own