Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience (33497 Views)

New Fathers Lets Share Our Experience. / Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here / First Pregnacy/newly Married Babes Lets Come Together And Share Our Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by sheunfemix: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
blesoh:
u mean "NO BREAST MILK"?
Am giving her till 4month,though oga said it shldnt be upto 4,so she doesnt suck d whole thing.
. No oh!! Only breastmilk and no water. The point I'm trying to make it, NO WATER. Only breastmilk
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by ladygogo: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
Awww! Cute cute smiley

1 Like

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by free2ryhme: 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
kennynelcon: Blessed are the singles ...

for you pour your seed on strange women

5 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by kennynelcon(m): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
free2ryhme:

for you pour your seed on strange women
Wtf do u mean?
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by switgoody(f): 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
anthoniaz: Wow! Sooo interesting. I wish your wives safe delivery and a happy home I pray for you all.Hmmm...still wondering what pregnancy is going to be like after Dec 27th smiley
waoh dts my weddin anniversary date,At my 37wks now. Don't worry d God dt did mine will do yours

1 Like

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
anthoniaz:

Yes..By God's special Grace.
Happy Married Life In Advance
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by nyabingi(m): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
UnknownT: I have seen how you are minding your own business right? Well, at least you in particular must have learnt that 'delivery like Hebrew women' never existed tongue

kindly leave it for me cos thats what i believe, u might as well mind ur busiilness and stick to the main purpose of this thread!

1 Like

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by anthoniaz(f): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
Classyzi: Happy Married Life In Advance

Thanks dear.
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Gboliwe: 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
cramjones:

How does having a daughter equates to being FFK? Also, learn to be respectful.

-CramJones

Shut up and own up to being who you really are! Damn it! angry
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by anthoniaz(f): 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
switgoody: waoh dts my weddin anniversary date,At my 37wks now. Don't worry d God dt did mine will do yours

Wow!Congrats...wishing you a safe delivery...Amen ooo.Thanks.
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
Gboliwe:

Shut up and own up to being who you really are! Damn it! angry

I could throw you an online slap. Be careful IPs can be traced, you are inciting violence!

-CramJones
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
angelTI: God bless all responsible fathers. Keep at it brothers!

Am here to read comments though. Am a female and not married..... Hope my hubby will say nice things about moi when the time comes..
Ur actually my daughters name sake, she goes by d name ANGEL n i gav d name.

1 Like

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by UnknownT: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
nyabingi:

kindly leave it for me cos thats what i believe, u might as well mind ur busiilness and stick to the main purpose of this thread!
Easy Bro! This post wasn't addressed to you. And what is it with Nairalanders telling people to nmind their business? Nairaland is every Nairalanders business. Once more, safe delivery to ur wife
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by UnknownT: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
cramjones:

I could throw you an online slap. Be careful IPs can be traced, you are inciting violence!

-CramJones
Shame no dey even catch you will all this ur tracing People's IP? That is Noise making
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by corisande: 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
kiss
I'm loving all the experiences the guys are sharing
can't wait to get married and share my own experience

okay, I be chinch on my own, my mood swings hmmmm
I wonder how my own go be if I get belle
chai! God will bless my husband wherever he is and start stuffing him with a lot of patience, understanding if he no get from today.
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Gboliwe: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

You are a coward FFK! Now you are threatening me? That's too low! You are more foolish than I suspected. Who is inciting violence? You are sick mister!

If only Jonathan will listen to me, you should be in kirikiri by now
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Kimoni: 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
omoajiri: My wife is in her 32nd week we got just abt 3 weeks more to go.
The experience has been so far so good. Luckily my wife doesnt puke or get drowsy, she only suffers from insomnia and general weakness but she still drives around and few household chores are done with minimal assistance. Very strong woman but I dont compliment her except in her absence.
We do have sex as often as we can because it is essential to aid delivery. But the frequency & intensity is greatly reduced.
Im really looking forward to welcoming our baby to the world. This is our first.

But why? cry

4 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Limaoscar: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
Well, mine is a truly great experience.....

My sweetheart is in her 26th week and counting.
2nd Pregnancy no vomiting, no agression only a lot of eating at intervals and ofcourse the snake-like spitting.

Sad part is that I am not always around cos I work over seas. I really feel very sad...i mean sad because the few weeks I was around i saw how my precious wife had to adjust her sleeping position several times before she sleeps at night or towards day break.

my 9 year old daughter has been quite supportive and i owe both my wife and daughter a great deal.

bath room visits have also increased .

Can't wait to see her soon and of course be with her during labor and carry our baby in my arms.

Father we thank you!

8 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by omoajiri(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
Kimoni:

But why? cry

I no wan spoil her ni. You know dos people wey dem head be like garri ijebu. Once you let her know you really feel for her, she will most likely swith to 'sympathy/ pity' mode, to work go come be problem.
Thats why sir.

1 Like

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Psalmpy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
Misogynist2014: Yes, you can. As many as you want. grin
do u 've any or what means
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Misogynist2014(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
Psalmpy:
do u 've any or what means
When you date a lady with the intent of marrying her, knowing full well that today's ladies are slack and lusty, it is possible for her to get pregnant. Make sure you cajole her to keep the baby or use force(reporting her to police, since abortion is illegal) and make sure you don't bend in to marrying her, as is our culture. And there you are cool , very simple!

1 Like

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Kimoni: 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
omoajiri:

I no wan spoil her ni. You know dos people wey dem head be like garri ijebu. Once you let her know you really feel for her, she will most likely swith to 'sympathy/ pity' mode, to work go come be problem.
Thats why sir.

Com'on bro, do you realise she could be hurting badly thinking you don't appreciate her? even if you never used to compliment her in her presence before now, at least, do it now and see how she go appreciate.
She needs ur words of encouragement badly at this point. Anything to make her feel good, mbok

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Komedy(m): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
Pregnancy sometimes changes people,my cuzin wasn't a good husband but d last time I visited,d wife belle don big and my cuzin was cooking, he even helped her do laundry.he has really changed

6 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Psalmpy(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
Misogynist2014: When you date a lady with the intent of marrying her, knowing full well that today's ladies are slack and lusty, it is possible for her to get pregnant. Make sure you cajole her to keep the baby or use force(reporting her to police, since abortion is illegal) and make sure you don't bend in to marrying her, as is our culture. And there you are cool , very simple!
uhmmm
report to d police
i dont trust Naija police they can xchange their parents 4 20naira
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Misogynist2014(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
Psalmpy:
uhmmm
report to d police
i dont trust Naija police they can xchange their parents 4 20naira
Its actually good to get married, just trolling every thread cos I no get work grin . Good night cool

1 Like

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by LeJeun3: 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2014

I dey follow bumper to bumper.....

my own na soon

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by frijos(m): 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
Walahi if to say dem dey sell experience I for done be like dangote on top this matter. Hehehe

This topic just got me remeniscing of all I went thru from inception of the pregnancy til when my daughter was put into my arms.

Its a total joyful experience watching her grow. From the first words she ever mnumbled to her very first steps I witness her take. Then what about her first day in school What about watching her run off to join in the assembly What about watching her at the assembly from my office window every morning (cos her school is next to my place of work)? What about having breakfast together before school What about sleeping on my stomach everytime What about when she pushes her mother away from my body n cuddles up with me? Then what about when she's ill Taking her to the clinic n making sure she gets the best of treatment n what about she doesn't like taking those drugs And what about times I had to spank her I feel for her but I had to be strong emotionally and afterall we r still best of friends lol. I cud recall when she was about 11 months old she wanted to write cos she saw me writing, he wudnt allow me concentrate until I had to put her on the table. Can u guys imagine, I tore a piece of paper for her but she wanted the book instead so I gave her the book and took the sheet of paper. Lol I gave her pencil but she wanted my biro so I ended up with the baby's stuff n she ended up with mine only to be scribbling rubbish all over my book lol. She's all grown up now she's the one teaching daddy how to pronounce words, spell, dress, brush etc

Father n daughter what a wonderful world!

1st pic when she was 9months old. 2nd when she was 2 years old.

I am a happy father and I pray to God to always protect my little mama. Amen

She's 6 yrs old now, what a big gurl. She speaks English and French fluently.luvs bicycles, cartoons and love painting.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by MisterT: 12:44am On Oct 04, 2014
Well i am a father already as my cute son is almost 5 months. As for the pregnancy it wasnt easy as i was away virtually throughtout the pregnancy expect when i come home for weekends.

My wife would call and shout on me telling me how she was experiencing cramps and nausea all the time. when she was 2 months gone we both travelled to the US and trust me its best not to travel with a pregnant woman because she kept vomiting throughout the 12 hour flight.

My best moment was when my wife came back home to Naija and i carried my son for the 1st time at MMIA. I'm not easily moved but i was close to tears but it was so surreal. Imagine i am now a father to this innocent little child.

I must say having a baby is by the Grace of God because even tho i dont live with my wife she still got pregnant 4 months after our wedding. My prayer for aspiring fathers/mothers is simple: God would give you children and wipe away the tears of barren women. AMEN

11 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by NifemiOlu(m): 5:41am On Oct 04, 2014
Experiences? Yea?
Well, lovely girl born. My slim flat tummy B-cup wife became fat. Took my cross and followed Jesus!

4 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Psalmpy(m): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2014
Misogynist2014: Its actually good to get married, just trolling every thread cos I no get work grin . Good night cool
yea....even d bible made mention of it
anyways i'm nt ready 4 marriage now
ehmm ..do u 've any female cousin or sisters, so i can start wit girlfrnd atleast
or what's ur take
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by fitzfrankses7(m): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2014
Wow!... It's been a wonderful experience so far at 32 weeks filled with learning, learning, learning. God has been faithful to us and wifey has been awesome. Being an awaiting father has taught me certain lessons I would be sharing as God and time permits.
1.PATIENCE - Living with my pregnant wife made me understand what patience meant. I learnt to put up with certain strange emotional and psychological behaviours that come with pregnancy. It made me understand my wife even better;the way she thinks at each given time and how she sees things vis-a-vis the given emotional swing present at the time. I also found out that my learning patience impacted positively on how she was able to psychologically and emotionally bear certain burdens of pregnancy such as pain.

4 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by fitzfrankses7(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2014
2.BRAVERY- Earlier in our pregnancy (if you understand what I mean. Hehehe), I panic and run to the hospital for the least sign of discomfort (yes naa, I love my wife to bits) but with time I realized that what I was exhibiting was not only cowardly but teaching my wife to run away from certain simple DIYs that would have saved us huge sums of money. So I had an attitude change from the second trimester and coupled with extensive research about garnered experience, I started teaching us how to go about some things that come with pregnancy. There was this time she had this terrible back pain and like before, she called me home from work requesting I take her to the hospital. She was palpably surprised when I simply went to the refrigerator got out ice, crushed and wrapped it and gave her an ice massage. She was excited and asked why I did what I did, I quickly gave her some books about pregnancy. The next day she wanted to try out some ante natal exercises which before then she abhorred. A few days later, she suggested that heat might as well help the back pain. I quickly got us an IRR lamp and when she had another episode of back pain, it was sooner than over when we used the lamp. I could remember coming home one day and she told me she had an episode of back pain which she managed on her own. I was so happy she could now do things on her own that she wasn't interested in doing before

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle / Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower / A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.