Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Dimeji Bankole Loses 7 Year Old Daughter To Sickle Cell Disease - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dimeji Bankole Loses 7 Year Old Daughter To Sickle Cell Disease (898 Views)

Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today! / Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers / Zahra Buhari Is Ambassador To Sickle Cell Aid Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dimeji Bankole Loses 7 Year Old Daughter To Sickle Cell Disease by ichommy(m): 4:38am On Oct 03, 2014
Former House of Reps Speaker Dimeji Bankole has lost his 7 year old daughter, Yewande Semiat Bankole to sickle cell.

She died in a London hospital on October 1st. The family released a statement. ..Find it after the cut....

"With gratitude to Almighty Allah and with heavy hearts we announce the demise of our daughter Yewande Semiat Bankole aged 7yrs at a London hospital. Yewande is the grand daughter of Chief Alani Suara Bankole and the daughter of Rt Hon. Dimeji Sabur Bankole.

Yewande was born with HbSS Sickle cell disease. She was a radiant girl who struggled with the disease. We originally managed her condition at a Lagos hospital but later transferred to a London hospital. Sadly we lost her at 10.30pm on Wednesday October 1st, 2014.

Her remains will be buried according to Islamic rites.

We wish to thank you for your prayers and support at this very trying time.
May almighty Allah make our affairs easy…

Signed: Bankole family

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2014/10/dimeji-bankole-loses-7-year-old.html
Re: Dimeji Bankole Loses 7 Year Old Daughter To Sickle Cell Disease by dytbabe: 4:49am On Oct 03, 2014
He he
Deep sigh
Another warrior gone
May Almighty Allah grant the family the hrt to bear the loss
*sobs n says a silent prayer*
Re: Dimeji Bankole Loses 7 Year Old Daughter To Sickle Cell Disease by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 03, 2014
they always go through the pain and suffering, few make it to adulthood. sometimes i wonder if this is beyond God
Re: Dimeji Bankole Loses 7 Year Old Daughter To Sickle Cell Disease by asadike(f): 5:27am On Oct 03, 2014
rip dear girl.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Loses 7 Year Old Daughter To Sickle Cell Disease by naturally: 5:48am On Oct 03, 2014
RIP to her
Re: Dimeji Bankole Loses 7 Year Old Daughter To Sickle Cell Disease by Smooyis(m): 5:51am On Oct 03, 2014
Eeeeh sorry o. Accept my condolence.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Loses 7 Year Old Daughter To Sickle Cell Disease by vikkyboboski(m): 5:51am On Oct 03, 2014
So sorry for his lost but dats reminds me I thought d man na educationist why marry with testing genotype.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Loses 7 Year Old Daughter To Sickle Cell Disease by chibwike(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2014
More reason why we have to be thankful to God, anytime we wake up 4rm sleep..Rip dear
Re: Dimeji Bankole Loses 7 Year Old Daughter To Sickle Cell Disease by femmy2010(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2014
May her soul rest in peace.
@ Sickle Cell, I don't pray for my enemy to watch his/her child go through their crisis. It can be most agonising.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Loses 7 Year Old Daughter To Sickle Cell Disease by wisenewgem(m): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2014
Take heart
Re: Dimeji Bankole Loses 7 Year Old Daughter To Sickle Cell Disease by Dayjhihannon01(m): 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
RIP LITTLE ONE!!!! 1LESS WARRIOR!!!! THE STRUGGLE CONTINUES!!!

(1) (Reply)

Yan Banga: The Rise Of Cults In Plateau State. / Leave Buhari Alone / The Injustice Of Ijaws On Ijaw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.