Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

When A Girl Wants A Guy... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Wants A Guy... (1611 Views)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Things Every Girl Wants From Her Boyfriend / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Wants A Guy... by marvelck: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2014
Imagine a lady doing all she could to win over the mother of her boyfriend/fiance while dating him. But immediately she's married to the guy, you see her start treating the mother of her husband(mother in law) like an outcast. Some ladies are like that. Whenever they want something (especially if they want to hook down a guy), they play the good, responsible & obedient girl. And whenever she accompanies her guy to see his mother or family, she becomes an angel, smiling, noding or helping the mother to do this & that. Sometimes, she might even buy things for her guy's mother just to make her/his family like and accept her. & also see her as a decent girl good enough for her son. But once the guy marries her, dont be surprised to see her displaying another character entirely. By showing her mother in law/the rest of them who the real madam of the house is. A lot of girls do this before getting married. But such deception is not good,& do have repercusions at the end.
Re: When A Girl Wants A Guy... by lawrenceunaa: 8:02am On Oct 03, 2014
bit*ches are every where

na only God fit help man choose a better wife undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Wants A Guy... by Neldrizzy(m): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2014
Serious something
Re: When A Girl Wants A Guy... by woky: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2014
lawrenceunaa: bit*ches are every where

na only God fit help man choose a better wife undecided
my brother to find better wife hard pas WAEC oo
Re: When A Girl Wants A Guy... by asadike(f): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2014
A good woman is truly hard to find so also is a good man.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Wants A Guy... by DaWorshiper(m): 8:22am On Oct 03, 2014
marvelck: Imagine a lady doing all she could to win over the mother of her boyfriend/fiance while dating him. But immediately she's married to the guy, you see her start treating the mother of her husband(mother in law) like an outcast. Some ladies are like that. Whenever they want something (especially if they want to hook down a guy), they play the good, responsible & obedient girl. And whenever she accompanies her guy to see his mother or family, she becomes an angel, smiling, noding or helping the mother to do this & that. Sometimes, she might even buy things for her guy's mother just to make her/his family like and accept her. & also see her as a decent girl good enough for her son. But once the guy marries her, dont be surprised to see her displaying another character entirely. By showing her mother in law/the rest of them who the real madam of the house is. A lot of girls do this before getting married. But such deception is not good,& do have repercusions at the end.
Deim!!! Cud this be d reason why this girl has been so nice to my mum and family?? God don catch u today. So it's all pretence?
Thank u OP

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Wants A Guy... by ronald4lif(m): 8:22am On Oct 03, 2014
Well, marriage is not a do or die affair, I can always back out if and when she starts behaving in such manner, depending on how far she takes such behaviour to.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Wants A Guy... by Melahou(m): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2014
so what is your own story
Re: When A Girl Wants A Guy... by prettyjo(f): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2014
everybody wants a better wife.Are you guys better husbands too?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Wants A Guy... by Kunleskey(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2014
There reply will be make she stay in her husband house jare... she want to marry her son ni?
Re: When A Girl Wants A Guy... by Begonia(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2014
So what are we supposed to learn from this? Most people, irrespective of gender, become deceptive when they want to get something they badly want . It's nothing new. We just have to learn to apply wisdom in these kind of situations.
Re: When A Girl Wants A Guy... by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 03, 2014
Na today u learn the trick ?
Re: When A Girl Wants A Guy... by Michelle55: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2014
life is too damn short to prétend.. just b urself and pple will accept and love u d way u are.. well,Wat d OP said is true but not evry woman is like dat tho. a good wife is rare to find,thé same is applicable to men too
Re: When A Girl Wants A Guy... by Mprex(f): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2014
To what end is this thread Op because i dont seem to get it

Like men shouldnt marry ladies that are nice to their family because they are deceptive or that girls shouldnt be nice to their fiance's family to avoid been labelled as deceptive? angry
Re: When A Girl Wants A Guy... by Tallesty1(m): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2014
You don't know any woman until you marry her.
Re: When A Girl Wants A Guy... by ericessien24: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2014
that's why won't do church or court marriage for the main time,only traditional first,so if she mess up with my mom, like me now I'm the only child,my dear il show her the door.my Mom will love any lady I introduce to her so I expect the girl to do the same.
Re: When A Girl Wants A Guy... by ericessien24: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2014
Mprex: To what end is this thread Op because i dont seem to get it

Like men shouldnt marry ladies that are nice to their family because they are deceptive or that girls shouldnt be nice to their fiance's family to avoid been labelled as deceptive? angry
stop beating round the bush,he just saying you ladies if you a girl sha( no offence)pretend to be an angel to husband family before marriage,and after u show your real colour.
Re: When A Girl Wants A Guy... by Mprex(f): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2014
ericessien24: stop beating round the bush,he just saying you ladies if you a girl sha( no offence)pretend to be an angel to husband family before marriage,and after u show your real colour.
so because he has experienced that or he knows someone that has experienced that, he has to generalise it??
Re: When A Girl Wants A Guy... by lottoe(m): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2014
prettyjo: everybody wants a better wife.Are you guys better husbands too?
Yes we are. I will categorically say it again, i am a potential good husband and i have so many friends that will be a good husband in future. It some of you ladies that need to check yourselves.
Re: When A Girl Wants A Guy... by ericessien24: 11:31am On Oct 03, 2014
Mprex:
so because he has experienced that or he knows someone that has experienced that, he has to generalise it??
its not the an issue of generalizing,its just a fact and it happens.95% of girls does it,some even pray the mother inlaw dies.
Re: When A Girl Wants A Guy... by lottoe(m): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2014
Begonia: So what are we supposed to learn from this? Most people, irrespective of gender, become deceptive when they want to get something they badly want . It's nothing new. We just have to learn to apply wisdom in these kind of situations.
wisdom is key.
Re: When A Girl Wants A Guy... by Big4wig(m): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2014
I comment my reserve

Most interesting line written on the front of T-shirt of a girl, . . . . . . . Excuse me ! My face is above.;-)

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Wants A Guy... by Camellia(f): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
prettyjo: everybody wants a better wife.Are you guys better husbands too?
very good question!
Re: When A Girl Wants A Guy... by Agybabe(f): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
That's why I won't go on trying to impress his family with gifts and aids (helping hands). cool

Would show them the real me. Because if I start trying to impress them now with my *fake* personality, they would want and expect more from me continuously until I can't withstand it. sad

Ladies, buying gifts for them ain't an assurance that you'll be accepted whole-heartedly. Character and virtue can do for you what gifts can't. smiley

Lemme ask. What if you stop giving because you stop having? Haaa! Omo see goobe! tongue

Be yourself! wink

I'm not saying giving them is bad but don't do it to impress them.

Some gehs sef no dey fit buy gifts give their mama, papa and siblings for house. Na pipu dem go dey take care of for outside. grin

Oyinbo yarn am say ... CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!
Re: When A Girl Wants A Guy... by Waspy(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
Big4wig post=/post/26829103:
I comment my reserve

Most interesting line written on the front of T-shirt of a girl, . . . . . . . Excuse me ! My face is above.;-)

(1) (Reply)

Do Guys Too Feel Hrtbrk The Way Girls Feel / I Believe Ethiopian Girls Are Some Of The Dumbest Ladies I Have Met / Why Do Ladies Like Saying He Used And Dump Me After Break Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.