Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East (2435 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by FreeGlobe(f): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2014
Chino is simply crazy for calling owerri dirty. He is trying to divert attention from the fraud perpetuated by Peter obi in Anambra, Awka particularly. I dare him to challenge me here and I will leave the pictures flying here.

NB: Umuahia has been removed based on popular demand cool

4 Likes

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by mrofficial(m): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2014
Ghen ghen.

1 Like

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by Unemadu: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2014
Umuahia should be the cleanest.
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2014
Abagworo,its time to step aside and enjoy the show.
you have been vindicated!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by Remarkable: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2014
I CHALLENGE YOU TO SHOW ME THE STREET AND THE NAME OF THE STREET IN uMUAHIA THAT IS DIRTY...

uMUAHIA IS SMALL AND THAT PERIMETER OF MISSION HILL LEADINGINTO THE CITY AND IKOT-EKPENE ROAD LEADING OUT OF IT (ENDING AT ORPET) ARE SOLID CLEAN ROADS... WELL CONSTRUCTED, I USUALLY WAS AFRAID OF THE WIDE DRAINAGES .... SO I ARENT SURE WHY YOU WANT TO ADD UMUAHIA TO THISWHOLE CRAZE...SHOW ME THE ROAD AND THE SIGN WITH THE STREET NAME, I A ASSUMING YOU ARE AT UMUAHIA? OR WERE THERE?
FreeGlobe: Chino is simply crazy for calling owerri dirty. He is trying to divert attention from the fraud perpetuated by Peter obi in Anambra, Awka particularly. I dare him to challenge me here and I will leave the pictures flying here.

1 Like

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by ramaju: 10:20am On Oct 03, 2014
The dirtiest remains Aba. Non can equal Aba, a complete chaos, epitome of "unyi".

11 Likes

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by Lilimax(f): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2014
Awka is not dirty @ OP
I don't know where you got your crap... undecided

12 Likes

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by FreeGlobe(f): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2014
I want Chino to mention any road that is being swept by cleaners daily anywhere in Anambra. I'll wait.

1 Like

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2014
Its a shame to be associated with chino, chino I have your pics with me here, got it from the day u posted on nairaland and Igboville.
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by FreeGlobe(f): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2014
ramaju: The dirtiest remains Aba. Non can equal Aba, a complete chaos, epitome of "unyi".
lol, we are talking state capitals
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by Lilimax(f): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2014
-
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2014
Chindo u are a disgrace to Igbos. A man of ur age is bring shame to our ethnic group. Don't allow me flood your pics here, not what eggheader is posting oooo that one no be ur pics at all. Infact doubt me make I unmask u.
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by asadike(f): 10:28am On Oct 03, 2014
Am from anambra state and i wil be by d corner watching since u have chosen to face d state nd nt chino who opend a thread in retaliation of abagoro's.

1 Like

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by 1stola: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2014
Dirty people
*spit*

3 Likes

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by LasGidiOwner: 10:30am On Oct 03, 2014
CC: Reborn, Scatter, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole, tsolz400

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2014
Umuigbo disgracing theirselves since 1552. Let the shame continue grin

7 Likes

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by Chinazaekperem5: 10:34am On Oct 03, 2014
LasGidiOwner: CC: Reborn, Scatter, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole, tsolz400

cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by FreeGlobe(f): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2014
asadike: Am from anambra state and i wil be by d corner watching since u have chosen to face d state nd nt chino who opend a thread in retaliation of abagoro's.
Chino is driven by his pay from Peter obi so its about time we exposed him and his master. He is trying to hide the rot perpetrated by Peter obi for 8 years. That's his problem with abagworo
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2014
3cycle: Umuigbo disgracing theirselves since 1552. Let the shame continue grin
I feel ashamed as well to associate with that Mufus called chino. He is a disgrace to Igbo race

2 Likes

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2014
Smh...this is delusional!

3 Likes

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by asadike(f): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2014
FreeGlobe:
Chino is driven by his pay from Peter obi so its about time we exposed him and his master. He is trying to hide the rot perpetrated by Peter obi for 8 years. That's his problem with abagworo
Then face chino and peter obi nt anambra. We have a new governor who is doing a whole lot of good works around anambra state. His name is obiano nt peter obi. Morever,i think abagoro nd chino should b castrated 4 trying to divide the unity nd love between we igbos. Okwa otua ka boko haram si were bido-hatred!

7 Likes

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by aryzgreat: 10:55am On Oct 03, 2014
LasGidiOwner: CC: Reborn, Scatter, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole, tsolz400

U are calling the yoruba enemies to come and laugh at ur father and u want me to believe u are igbo?

am beginning to suspect many monikers claiming igbos here.

Smh

6 Likes

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by pentagonal: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2014
it's high time everyone dissociate themselves from this leech. he is against everything unlike him. I wonder who fight his own for personal and primordial reasons. it sucks to be chinonso dike. umuigbo nairaland please declare this cretin a personal non grata.

2 Likes

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by nigerianvenom(m): 11:08am On Oct 03, 2014
CaptainOjemba: Its a shame to be associated with chino, chino I have your pics with me here, got it from the day u posted on nairaland and Igboville.

how does d topic concerns chino's pics?

1 Like

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by blexxonmak(m): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2014
It is like OP is high on some unrefined local weed.
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by FreeGlobe(f): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2014
blexxonmak: It is like OP is high on some unrefined local weed.
since your high on refined weed, dispute my claim. fool

1 Like

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by stinggy(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2014
Keep washing your dirty linen outside
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by olodoowoh: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2014
Baifra in the making.
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2014
FreeGlobe:
post pictures na, abi dem swear for you? grin grin grin make us. Laugh abeg

3 Likes

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by BrokenTV: 11:49am On Oct 03, 2014
FreeGlobe: Chino is simply crazy for calling owerri dirty. He is trying to divert attention from the fraud perpetuated by Peter obi in Anambra, Awka particularly. I dare him to challenge me here and I will leave the pictures flying here.

NB: Umuahia has been removed based on popular demand cool
You are insane and a coward for calling awka the dirties in East, i understand Obi was giving you hard on when he was in office, goverment is a continuos process Obi a lot for the people of Anambra state before he left. So my friend stop your obsession with Obi and let the man be.

4 Likes

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2014
This thread is gonna be dirty.*sprinkles holy water on thread*
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by amakufrancis(m): 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
y much hate for the east naw, it was Owerri on 1 of the thrend i just read. Now na awka, hmmm jus observing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We The Northerns Are Behind Boko Haram Attacks / Quote Of The Day............ Femi Fani Kayode Is My Boy - General Obasanjo / Buhari: Abia Traditional Rulers Council Disown Eze Isaac Ikonne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.