Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East (2436 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by fluteman: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
pentagonal: it's high time everyone dissociate themselves from this leech. he is against everything unlike him. I wonder who fight his own for personal and primordial reasons. it sucks to be chinonso dike. umuigbo nairaland please declare this cretin a personal non grata.
Bro enjoy the show jawe and even help Chino, y ar u gettin sentimental. U seem to av forgotten that these people were urging him on when he was painting the west with old pictures and half truths. They all enjoyed the fun in abusing u and the west.

My guy quit the the softness. This is karma........if u can't help Chino, then just enjoy the show lol

2 Likes

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by 1stola: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
Lilimax: Awka is not dirty @ OP
I don't know where you got your crap... undecided
Don't say crap you know nothing about, awka is very dirty, I served there - 11 to 12

1 Like

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
nigerianvenom:

how does d topic concerns chino's pics?
chino mouth piece, can u leave me alone

1 Like

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by pentagonal: 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
fluteman: Bro enjoy the show jawe and even help Chino, y ar u gettin sentimental. U seem to av forgotten that these people were urging him on when he was painting the west with old pictures and half truths. They all enjoyed the fun in abusing u and the west.

My guy quit the the softness. This is karma........if u can't help Chino, then just enjoy the show lol

abi eniyan mi. karma is surely a biatch.. it just beat sane mind how low the guy decide to go. good for em all anyways.

6 Likes

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by fluteman: 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
TribalEAST: post pictures na, abi dem swear for you? grin grin grin make us. Laugh abeg
Correct my guy grin grin...........padi wey get sense die
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
olodoowoh: Baifra in the making.
a very shameful thing. sad

1 Like

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by levelszik(m): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
asadike: Then face chino and peter obi nt anambra. We have a new governor who is doing a whole lot of good works around anambra state. His name is obiano nt peter obi. Morever,i think abagoro nd chino should b castrated 4 trying to divide the unity nd love between we igbos. Okwa otua ka boko haram si were bido-hatred!
U dey mind those overgrown oafs?let them keep disgracing themselves.ndi-igbo.....chai,uche anyi ka foru tinkom!
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by viczing(m): 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
CaptainOjemba post=/post/26827254:
Chindo u are a disgrace to Igbos. A man of ur age is bring shame to our ethnic group. Don't allow me flood your pics here, not what eggheader is posting oooo that one no be ur pics at all. Infact doubt me make I unmask u.

Unmask please sad cool
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by kmariko: 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
Chinazaekperem5 post=/post/26827440:

cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
Anambra...imo...when will enugu's pant be washed? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by luvlyoracle(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
Real capacity memory card for sale in enugu grin
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by olodoowoh: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
TribalEAST post=/post/26831626:
Anambra...imo...when will enugu's pant be washed? undecided
my friend get lost.

1 Like

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
olodoowoh post=/post/26831807:
my friend get lost.
can you post us pictures of dirty enugu? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
asadike: Then face chino and peter obi nt anambra. We have a new governor who is doing a whole lot of good works around anambra state. His name is obiano nt peter obi. Morever,i think abagoro nd chino should b castrated 4 trying to divide the unity nd love between we igbos. Okwa otua ka boko haram si were bido-hatred!

ever heard of the 'Rumuigbos' and their Rumu-likes? That's where Abagoro belongs. We reject him.
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by asadike(f): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
blizard44:

ever heard of the 'Rumuigbos' and their Rumu-likes? That's where Abagoro belongs. We reject him.
nwannem,have always known something is rong somewhere about dat guy,jus dat i cant figure it out nd chino also need to keep his emotions in check.
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
asadike: nwannem,have always known something is rong somewhere about dat guy,jus dat i cant figure it out nd chino also need to keep his emotions in check.

Yea, the 'onye foto' is still culpable to some extents.
He really need to learn how to keep his shirts on.

Udo!
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by tsolz400: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
Whoever spews trash about chino aka the living General is going down tonight!!!

Chino,we hail thee

Eze Chino, the y1bo slayer, we salute thee

Ogbuefi chino, you shall live long..

6 Likes

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by thewarrior72: 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
berem: Abagworo,its time to step aside and enjoy the show.
you have been vindicated!
grin grin
This is exactly what I was berating u for last night .....smh

1 Like

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
thewarrior72: This is exactly what I was berating u for last night .....smh
ok
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by winniz: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
Freeglobe which kain thread be dis undecided
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by thewarrior72: 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
1stola:
Don't say crap you know nothing about, awka is very dirty, I served there - 11 to 12
Shut the hell up or post the pix u got then..... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
that idiotu. freeglobe. dey always get hard on for anambra matter....smhh.
d mumucious no get d idea say Peter Obi is now ex governor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
you can spit wat Eva sh*t u 've but believe me... chino aka people's general....is still and will continue to be every anambra man's favorite nairalander...it's quit easy. if u no like am. go and DIE...

4 Likes

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by 1stola: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
thewarrior72: Shut the hell up or post the pix u got then..... undecided undecided
lol!
what a môron
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by Parishpriest: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
thewarrior72: This is exactly what I was berating u for last night .....smh

You've got a whole lot of time to waste.
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
Useless thread
bitter and frustrated idiotic op
Keep hating Obi

3 Likes

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by Switpal(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
@ Op, Who is Chino? And y are you celebratin him? You are making him famous oh & deserve 2 b paid 4 d publicity.
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by FreeGlobe(f): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
VICTORCIZA: Useless thread
bitter and frustrated idiotic op
Keep hating Obi
you this eddioott seeking attention. what can you do about it? lol
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by Freewilly(f): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
All I can do is bow my head in shame at what my brothers and sisters are doing on niaraland these days. We all know that chino is a jobless clown, but we don't have to stup to his level of stupidity.
Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by capip120(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
FreeGlobe: Chino is simply crazy for calling owerri dirty. He is trying to divert attention from the fraud perpetuated by Peter obi in Anambra, Awka particularly. I dare him to challenge me here and I will leave the pictures flying here.

NB: Umuahia has been removed based on popular demand cool

Nne e bu home based ki si esi bata? We all know that Awka can't be the dirtiest capitol in Nigeria, you were acting on impulse because you felt insulted at the mention of owerri as the dirtiest capital. Chino messed up but he alone can't speak for all of us anambrarians. owerri can be clean no doubt but it doesn't make awka any less.
one more thing, we are all talking about unity among we igbos but with all this threads and counter threads been thrown up I foresee that unity to come in the world 50.

1 Like

Re: Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
cheesy
Nobleval: This thread is gonna be dirty.*sprinkles holy water on thread*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Buhari Family / Quote Of The Day............ Femi Fani Kayode Is My Boy - General Obasanjo / Buhari: Abia Traditional Rulers Council Disown Eze Isaac Ikonne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.