Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

APC Primaries: I Look Forward To An Open, Free And Fair Contest, Atiku Tells Buh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primaries: I Look Forward To An Open, Free And Fair Contest, Atiku Tells Buh (450 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Saraki Group Rejects APC Primaries As Lawan Emerges Winner, See Press Release / Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Primaries: I Look Forward To An Open, Free And Fair Contest, Atiku Tells Buh by okpismart: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2014
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar and Presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has said he welcomes the decision of another chieftain of the party, General Muhammadu Buhari to contest for the opposition party’s ticket for the 2015 general elections.

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/251-apc-primaries-i-look-forward-to-an-open-free-and-fair-contest-atiku-tells-buhari
Re: APC Primaries: I Look Forward To An Open, Free And Fair Contest, Atiku Tells Buh by CDon(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Among Worst Places For Old People — Report / Explain Asari Dokubo’s Role In $9.3m Cash-for-arms Scandal, APC Tells FG / Ebola Discrimination: Dominica Rejects Nigerian Band

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.