Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Why Do Wives Manipulate Their Husbands? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Wives Manipulate Their Husbands? (3844 Views)

Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Wives Manipulate Their Husbands? by waywardpikin: 8:38am On Oct 04, 2014
mentorandfriend: But op, I'm done joking. I wanna make a meaningful contribution. What happens under the sheets is almost supernatural. What the woman has (her honeypot if you mind) is one of the most potent charms existing on earth today. With that being said, a very humble wife can use that thing between her legs to make a man her slave. The man is oblivious of what he is doing even. He cant stand knocking on the "gate of heaven" in the night and for some issues he failed to handle well in the day time, the "gate" is under lock and key. You sef reason am.

Only a weak and immature man will allow himself be turned to a slave because of the sweet nectar between a woman's thighs. Is she the only one in possession of such? Abeg make I hear.

More than likely, this situation has to do with his being jobless and his wife being 'jobfull'.
Re: Why Do Wives Manipulate Their Husbands? by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2014
Most women always feel threatened by family members of the husband. It's just in their nature, I ain't married but I have female friends who complain that I sacrifice a lot for my family. I would still sacrifice a whole lot cause they mean a great deal to me.

I once told a friend that getting married won't mean I have a new family, it would just mean I have an increased family members.
Every single one would be placed on equal priority. My friend got pissed and said she can never marry a man like me, i told her the feeling was mutual.

I can't imagine after all I and my family have gone through, one woman would come and move for us to become enemies. God forbid.
Re: Why Do Wives Manipulate Their Husbands? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 04, 2014
soulglo:

In addition, most of those things was done by the man and yet everyone is saying the wife is the cause.

OP I'm sorry to tell you but you're a busy body. Why is it only you family members if your neighbor come to. Are you the only neighbor. It is possible that the family don't like you that's why they changed the channel when you came to watch the game. If this man was beating his wife I'm sure you'd day it's not your problem but it just breaks your heart that you could not watch the game there. Please respect his they do things in their home and maintain your lane

If she was a good wife she would speak to her husband and tell him not to do those things. The wife must have done her own part of the show under the covers. The husband was just playing a scripted role.
Re: Why Do Wives Manipulate Their Husbands? by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2014
teeo: Most women always feel threatened by family members of the husband. It's just in their nature, I ain't married but I have female friends who complain that I sacrifice a lot for my family. I would still sacrifice a whole lot cause they mean a great deal to me.

No, it's not in their nature.
Some in-laws are a nuisance.
We have all heard plenty of stories of terrible MsIL.

Every woman hopes for gentle, warm-hearted and supporting in-laws.

I once told a friend that getting married won't mean I have a new family, it would just mean I have an increased family members.
Every single one would be placed on equal priority. My friend got pissed and said she can never marry a man like me, i told her the feeling was mutual.

I understand and respect your attitude.
However, after getting married my husband and our children would have priority.
This doesn't mean that I would forget, neglect, disrespect or abandon my own family.

I can't imagine after all I and my family have gone through, one woman would come and move for us to become enemies. God forbid.

Only a wicked woman would do such. A woman who loves you understands the importance of your family to you.
But some in-laws must learn good manners and to mind their own business, too. I am not referring to your family now.
Re: Why Do Wives Manipulate Their Husbands? by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

No, it's not in their nature.
Some in-laws are a nuisance.
We have all heard plenty of stories of terrible MsIL.
Every woman hopes for gentle, warm-hearted and supporting in-laws.

In-laws are nuisance and they cannot be tolerated but her own family are angels that need to be brought close and pampered. All a lady needs to do is show love to tha supposedly wicked in-law and they would turn to love you. Would that same chase her own sibling because he or she is struggling.

carefreewannabe:
I understand and respect your attitude.
However, after getting married my husband and our children would have priority.
This doesn't mean that I would forget, neglect, disrespect or abandon my own family.

Great of you, you are a woman. The burden and responsibility doesn't always fall on your desk.

carefreewannabe: Only a wicked woman would do such. A woman who loves you understands the importance of your family to you.
But some in-laws must learn good manners and to mind their own business, too. I am not referring to your family now.
Not necessarily a wicked woman, a selfish and extremely jealous woman would do so. In this issue minding their business should include not asking for help i guess undecided.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Manipulate Their Husbands? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 04, 2014
teeo:

In-laws are nuisance and they cannot be tolerated but her own family are angels that need to be brought close and pampered. All a lady needs to do is show love to tha supposedly wicked in-law and they would turn to love you. Would that same chase her own sibling because he or she is struggling.

It happens that in some marriages the in-laws of the one side are better than those of the other side. It can also happen that the man's in-laws are "angels" and the woman's a nuisance.

I am a very social person. If anyone needs help, family or not, I help PROVIDED I can.
I would NEVER chase my hubby's sibling who needs help. I would do what I would want him to do for my siblings.

I don't believe that showing love can help solve every problem. Some people abuse kind gestures.
I know of a friend whose husband struggled to pay some bills, yet, his sister would feel entitled to him paying her excessive shopping.

Great of you, you are a woman. The burden and responsibility doesn't always fall on your desk.

This is true but nevertheless I consider it MY responsibility, too.
I have been helping my family for a long time now, more than some males in our family. The one who can, does so. This is my policy.

Not necessarily a wicked woman, a selfish and extremely jealous woman would do so. In this issue minding their business should include not asking for help i guess undecided.

No, it is not what it means.
It means that they should not interfere in the marriage as long as they are not asked to.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Manipulate Their Husbands? by acorntree(m): 9:27am On Oct 04, 2014
Nairobi:
Truth is OP, it's not easy to be a married man. When you get married too you will understand.
A man is usually influenced by his wife in marriage. Usually and you as a man may feel it is better to offend your parents than offend a wife.

I really don't know how to put it because it wouldn't really sound balanced.
What I am certain of is that most women are not really good at heart. Trust me. Women are very evil, wicked and subtle.
They can cause problems in a mans life and family especially towards his family.

My wish is that may the good ones among the women find a good man to complement them as well.
you are surely married. Actually talking from experience. Most married women always pretend to be nice especially when it involve family matters , and people see the men to be wicked not knowing that 'he who pays the piper calls the tune'
Re: Why Do Wives Manipulate Their Husbands? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
The Holy Scriptures says:

"Hearken, O daughter, and consider, and incline thine ear; forget also thine own people, and thy father's house;" Psalm 45:10

"for this cause shall a man leave[get away] his father and mother, and shall be joined unto the wife, and they two shall be one flesh" Ephesians 5:31.

Because of these verses, if anyone close to me marries you no go see me for their house lai! lai! No matter what. Hotel no dey. My parents lai! lai! you no go see them.

One very close to me, I don't know his house address talk less to go there and his wife is almost like this woman.

She doesn't talk but slow poison underneath. Even when we don't go to their house to avoid abuse, she has been causing problems in our family home through her husband.

Untill, I rose up last year and gave them the dose. Everybody now respected themselves.

I hate abuse!

God bless you all!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Manipulate Their Husbands? by mutter(f): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
Since her husband is out of a job she has put on his pants.

Even if a man wants to be mean to his people a wise wife will plead with him because she knows that the mans family will always blame her for what goes wrong.
Even if the husband did not want to come home- the wife should have gone home earlier to prepare food for her father in law.
Turning of the TV especially when they are watching a match is very very rude.

She has no respect for the man at all. She also does not have respect for others. That would be my last day in that house as a visitor.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Manipulate Their Husbands? by veave(f): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2014
Even as a child, i was taught that football time is sacred time...

I cannot contribute to the discussion because i am not married yet and wouldn't know the right thing to say.
Throwing someone's property out is out rightly inhuman. I do not support this...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Avoid Paying 10% Estate Fees / What Every Lady Should Know About Pleasing A Man. / Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.