Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. (1688 Views)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by Chuksemi(m): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2014
I love her so much. I can die for her. Her name is jane and she is from Russia.Last week she told me she doesn't like me no more. I cried and cried but she wouldn't listen..

So I came back to nigeria, and soon as I landed my girlfriend here told me she is married.. Why me, why always me I ask. Answer me now oh.

So I WANT TO Kill myself. Please just let me do it.. Don't beg me. i will kill myself oh. I have warned you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by Johnnoo(m): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2014
Com'on man!!! You can overcome this. I know how you feel. Believe in yourself, suicide is not an option...
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2014
who's begging you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by keandre: 11:52am On Oct 03, 2014
nawa oo
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by echobee(f): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
tongue. Pls,buy a rope and hang urself angry
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
lmaoo.. i heard it's so cheap and easy to get mice poisoning pellets. works good on soooft mandem as well
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by Gooci(m): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
i av a rope here better that d one yu have.. my stool is also vacant for now.
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by solomonbrown64: 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
spotit post=/post/26830005:
lmaoo.. i heard it's so cheap and easy to get mice poisoning pellets. works good on soooft mandem as well
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
Pls do it fast
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by Chairbabe: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
Are you for real? undecided
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by Chuksemi(m): 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
Okay. Thanks to you all
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by MORNDEW(m): 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
If you are serious, just take it easy i know how you feel i ve been in your shoes. But pls for the sake of your creator, and another beautiful an loving woman out there don't kill yourself. That she left you is not the end of the world. Mix with nice people, tell yourself if she was mine she wouldn't have gone. Remember God loves you. I love you too and so are many.
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by inositol88(m): 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
bros u want die because of woman
why wud u even conceive such a thought?
dont u know dat every disappointment is a disguised blessing?
PLS STOP IT.

BUT IF U INSIST, JUST TRY VISITING SAMBISA, FOR AN EXCURSION,

I BET U, U WUD COME BACK FULFILLED
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by Emmysteve(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
Go to alaba market, i heard ropes are very cheap. And make sure you tide the rope very well on your neck. R.I. P IN ADVICE
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by mesoade(m): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
You are a disgrace to manhood . . How will you want to commit suicide cause of a girl?

Make thunder fire you if you no commit suicide
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by Tallesty1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Chuksemi: I love her so much. I can die for her. Her name is jane and she is from Russia.Last week she told me she doesn't like me no more. I cried and cried but she wouldn't listen..

So I came back to nigeria, and soon as I landed my girlfriend here told me she is married.. Why me, why always me I ask. Answer me now oh.

So I WANT TO Kill myself. Please just let me do it.. Don't beg me. i will kill myself oh. I have warned you.
Hey! Wait

please help me deliver this

*hands him an envelope*

Inside this envelope is a list of things my sister and I planned to do.

She died before we could start.

Help me give it to her when you get to the other side.

I want her to see how far I have I gone.

*You can die now*
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by benedictjohn(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
cheesy
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by nitrogen(m): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
It is over three years already, wow! I tried to keep her, but she left me, she said all that mattered to me then were not any of her ache, she dumped my sorry a$$$ and left me in a pitiable state.

I cried for many days and nights, called her consistently for many months (with my hard earned pocket money), but she didn't come back, fine its three good years already, but I still miss her, I miss her like mahd! 'Ole buruku ni e', ex mi. I won't ever forget you!

@OP, if you are someone like me, you may never get over it for a year or two or even three, it is always painful, but take heart, those things we hold dearly are dangerous to our souls, forget suicide, you will go to hell, just cry for some days (trust me, you can't avoid this) afterwards, pick yourself up, go out there, enjoy life, enjoy being single for sometime, drink Origin and Heineken (my favourites), spend on yourself, live a large life, do this for at least one year, before you go back into another bondage called relationship. It is well!
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
Chuksemi: I love her so much. I can die for her. Her name is jane and she is from Russia.Last week she told me she doesn't like me no more. I cried and cried but she wouldn't listen..

Op have you tried drinking "sniper"¿
Its an insect repellant,it kills faster than you can think.
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by Oyinprince(m): 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2014

Bro
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by Acidosis(m): 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
You are a dunce!

If you make "woman" your priority in life, you will clearly fail.

Grow up
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
#i have otapiapia. It's one route to heaven dear. sad
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by chimerase2: 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Op nooo killing ur self with knife or hanging ur self is not good pls dnt try it I as a man of God don't support dat idea
Dnt kill ur self dat way
Hv u tried hypo undecided
Pls try and use hypo with peak satch
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by chibwike(m): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
missberrypop5: #i have otapiapia. It's one route to heaven dear. sad
Lol
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by chibwike(m): 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
Op take dis

Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
chibwike: Lol
you deh raf? Give your guy advice o grin
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by chibwike(m): 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
missberrypop5: you deh raf? Give your guy advice o grin
i gave him a gift
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
chibwike: i gave him a gift
awww that's so nice of you si.
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by chibwike(m): 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
missberrypop5: awww that's so nice of you si.
are you for real
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
chibwike: are you for real
I think she's also being sarcastic.
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by chibwike(m): 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
glitest:
I think she's also being sarcastic.
i hope so oh...hw ve u been
Re: I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
chibwike: are you for real
oh yeah. Will you kill yourself because a woman left you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her That I Can't Marry A Woman That Snores? / "More Than Nine Lives" (the Chronicles Of Kelvin) / He Has Had Sex With Women That Are Older Than Him. "Do U Think He Has A Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.